We offer portable industrial data loggers that provide great flexibility in I/O configuration while maintaining simplicity in use. The application of industrial data loggers ranges from process analysis to vehicle test, energy efficiency studies, tank monitoring, inventory management, thermal studies, water, waste water, irrigation, aerospace and more. Our portable data loggers can also be custom designed to meet the specific process requirements of the customers. Technical Specification:
- Battery operated hand held DATA logger with inbuilt Temperature and Humidity transducer.
- 4 digit 7 segment LCD displays with RS232 port for PC communication.
- Mains operated separate battery charger.
- PC communication cable is specially designed for such data loggers.
- RS 485 port also available on demand.
- Log interval settable through software only.
- Temperature and Humidity values are displayed alternately.
- ABS enclosure of IP 65 grade.
- Sealed Battery rechargeable to give back up to 30 days without charging.
- Total weight of the unit with 9V dry battery is less than 400 grams.
- RS 485 to RS 232 converter with battery charger can be supplied on demand.
Standard software will be provided along with Data logger having following features:
- RTC setting for PC download to the Data logger.
- Logging interval setting from PC download to Data logger.
- Real time data of current values of Temperature and Humidity are displayed when PC to Data logger link is established.
- Logged events are uploaded to PC and Data is displayed in table format Report generation from the uploaded data.
- This table is stored in a PC for future reference.