India's leading manufacturer of HSS Metal Cutting Tools.
A recent market survey reveals that Addison?s share in the total HSS cutting tools business in India, at 26 %, is the largest among all Indian manufacturers. Tools turnover in India during 2005-06 was US $ 26 million.
A major exporter to various destinations in the world.
Addison?s products have a global presence and are used in all the continents of the world. Export turnover for 2005/06 was US $ 4 million.
A Complete range of HSS tools.
Addison offers a complete range of HSS tools-twist drills (for both industrial and DIY applications), reamers, milling cutters, end mills, ground thread taps and broaches. It has also made an entry into Solid Carbide tools. With a product range of about 50000 standard and special tools, Addison is truly a One Stop Shop for the cutting tool requirements of a cross section of users.
Posted on: [04-MAY-10]
Happenings / News / Press Coverage
- Addison shifts plants, warehouse from Chennai to new facility
BUSINESS LINE FROM THE HINDU GROUP OF PUBLICATIONS TUESDAY 01-05-2007
- Addison's new Plant Inaugurated
MOTORINDIA JOURNAL OF THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY & TRADE - JUNE 2007 VOL.51 No.11
- Album of Addison's new Plant Inauguration
29 APRIL 2007.
1. Total Investment on the new Factory - Rs.35 Crores
2. Total Land extent - 18 acres
3. Built up Area - 173000 Sq Ft
4. Construction was started on September 10th and completed in less than one year.
5. About 500 machines and 1000 employees have been moved from the old factory to the new facility in
about 4 months.
1.Centralised Coolant Oil System, involving an investment of Rs. 5 Crores - can circulate 120000 litres of oil; one of the largest of its kind-will bring about product quality improvement and conserve oil.
2. the plant is totally environmental complaint with Effluent Treatment plants, Sewage Treatment Plant,Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant to ensure water quality and scrubbers to ensure air quality.
4.Well designed factory layout, aimed at minimizing inventories and minimizing cycle time.
5.Extensive employee welfare facilities such as in-house kitchen and canteen, transport arrangements,first aid centre and recreational facilities.