Description – Labotect Aspiration Needles, also known as Puncture Needles, have been specially developed for medical use in the field of assisted reproduction. They are used for transvaginal ultrasound guided aspiration and flushing of Oocytes from ovarian follicles. The set of needles is sterile packed and meant for single use only.
Storage – This product has to be kept away from dust, sunlight, humidity and extreme temperature. Its sterility is only guaranteed if it has been stored properly.
- Do not use if the packing is damaged or shows signs of humidity or has crossed the expiry date. Remove outer packaging.
- The inner pouch and the protection should be removed shortly before use.
- Have patient prepared and ready for ultrasound controlled transvaginal puncture.
- Connect collection tube and pump. Have a syringe with flushing media ready for use. Flush the whole set with medium before use.
- Carry out the transvaginal puncture under ultra sound control.
- For the flushing action, remove collection tube from the plug and connect the prepared syringe to the plug at the Leur connection.
- The target organ can now be filled with flushing media under ultrasound control.
- Before aspirating again, remove syringe from plug and connect a new collection tube.
The aspirator is a precise suction pump developed for operating-theater use in the fields of gynaecology. The electronic control enables the quick build-up or reducing of vacum within seconds. If reducing of the vacum is desired doing aspiration, this can be done immediately with the electonic footpedal without needing to manipulate other functions manually. Entering of liquids into the unit is prevented by a blocking filter at the overflow connection of the overflow container. Optional, the upper side of the Aspirator 3 is heated and thus can be used as a heating plate. Some of its salient features are briefly highlighted below:
- High quality / high reliability
- Long Life
- Pulsation free aspiration
- Preselection of negative pressure
- Constant control of negative pressure
- Negative pressure is performed during seconds and can not be exceeded.
- Safe by overflow protection
- Very silent.
Incontrol Handheld Device
The Incontrol 1050 is a handheld device for measuring CO2 and temperature in Incubators. Its basic functions are to control, collect and document the process parameters. The unit consists of the measuring device itself, including tubings and connections, condensed trap, temperature sensor and case. Some of its salient features are briefly highlighted below:
- Accurate measurement of CO2 concentration and temperature
- Temperature and CO2 independently measured
- Single menu assisted operation
- Condensed trap safeguards device against condensing humidity
- Charging station recharges internal rechargeable batteries
- Measurements in variable programmable intervals
- Data logger function for detecting and recording process parameters.
The Incubator C16 is designed to provide the environmental conditions to cultivate mammalian cells and tissues and other cell types.
The Incubator C16 creates, in its inner chamber, a tightly controlled atmosphere with regard to the key parameters temperature, CO2 and relative humidity. Its highly stable temperature levels and gas concenteration make it ideally suited for cultivating biological samples in research and medical applications.
The Incubator C-200 produces a defined atmosphere in its interior with regard to the parameters of temperature, relative humidity, CO2 and optional O2 content. Due to the stability of temperature and gas concentrations, as well as, active humidification, it is suitable for the cultivation of biological samples in research and medicine.
Its salient features are briefly highlighted below:
- Active sterile humidity supply
- Short recovery time
- Intelligent temperature equalization system
- Short recovery times of CO2, Temperature, RH, O2
- Equipped with special safety features like alarm signals
- Internal volume 200 L
- Internal parts easily removable for cleaning and disinfectio.
The Hot Plate 062 is designed to maintain the temperature of biological materials. The temperature of the Hot Plate can be preset within the range of 27ºC to 45ºC. The lowest temperature at which the hotplate should be used is 2ºC above the ambient temperature.
Some of its salient features are briefly highlighted below:
- A Temperature range from 27°C to 45°C
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Short start-up time
- Extra slim
- Universal power supply.
To,Alpha And Omega Diagnostics India Limited