YR 9th Year of Membership
Iron & Steel Products
Mild Steel Channels
- We manufacture, supply and export a range of quality mild steel channels that are known for dimensional accuracy and durable finish standards. Made using superior grade basic material, our range is in line with defined industry standards. Mild steel channels manufactured by us are made using premium quality steel. Our range of mild steel channels are made from high-grade mild steel and are well known for their strength and durability.
Mild Steel Angles
- Straightened with the help of Jet-Block and straitening machine.
- Each meter has a mark of Amba so as to avoid duplicacy.
- Levels of manganese, carbon and sulphur are according to ISI standards.
- Always ready for services and continuous distribution according order.
- Manufactured in automatic plant.
- Tasted in modern laboratories.
- Tensile strength is according to standards.
- Smooth and easy driving.
- 100% welding capacity.
Amba Saria is produced by fully automatic, computerized machines based on sophisticated and accurate German technology and design. The thoroughly tested billets / Ingots are reheated under controlled temperature in automatic PLC based reheating furnace at (1100ºC to 1200ºC) and are subsequently rolled through a sequence of rolling stands, progressively reducing to the required size and shape. After rolling the bars are coiled through coilers and laid down on the platform for gradual cooling. After cooling the ribbed bars are twisted by computerized twisting machines and tied in shape of around 100 kg bundles of 11-12 mtrs length for easy handling.
- Higher Fatigue Strength.
- 100% Weldability.
- Easy Bendability.
- Suitable for both compression and tension reinforcement.
- Accurate Weight, Maximum Strength, Hence Economical.
- Accurate twisted gauge for better bonding with concrete.
- Higher tensile strength of about 30% than other commercial brands.
- Thoroughly tested before dispatch.