- Orthopedic Implants Casting
- Sand Casting
- Pump Components Casting
- Hardware Components
- Railway Component
- Pumps & Impellers Casting
- General Engineering Components Casting
- Oil Field Equipment Components Casting
Component Cast With Ceramic Core Casting
- View All ▼
- Valve Bodies & Components Casting
- Non Ferrous Components Casting
- Aeronautical & Aircraft Components Casting
- Industrial Valves
- Pumps & Impellers
- Hardware & Space Frame Components
- Orthopedic Implants
- Automotive Components
- Railway Components
- Aeronautical & Aircraft Components
- Textiles Machine Components
- Food, Pharma & Beverage Machine Components
- Gas Turbines Components
- Mechanical Parts
About Amtech Investment Casting Private Limited
Established in year 2006, we, “Amtech Investment Casting Private Limited”, are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and have emerged as one of the eminent manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of an impressive range of Investment Casting Products. These products are highly appreciated for their special features and are used in various industries like hardware, petrochemical, textile, food and pharmaceutical. ISO 8062 CT8 & CT9 standards are considered while undertaking general casting tolerance for sand casting.
Our organization has continuously catered to the varied demands of the clients through its experience and knowledge of the domain. We have a multifaceted infrastructure that has been divided into various sections for better performance. The quality unit of our organization has been facilitated with proper quality testing tools that our analysts use for quality checks throughout the production procedure. We have incorporated a capacious storage facility that offers ample area of storage as well as sorting. It also provides adequate protection to the products. We use ceramic core process to manufacture these castings with very small holes and gaps. These products are in conformation with international standards and specifications such as ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, NACE and MIL. Apart from this, we have also earned PED 97/23 EC, AD-WO and Indian certificates. This has enabled us to capture a wide market and establish a reputation amidst our esteemed clients.
Under the guidance of our mentor, 'Mr. Manish Bhalala', a graduate in metallurgy engineering from MS University and having 11 years experience in investment casting, our organization has continuously risen to new heights and made countless endeavors. The knowledge and experience he possesses allows us to continuously progress in the domain.
We have developed a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit at our premises that enables us to meet the growing requirements of Investment Casting Products. The unit sprawls across an area of 2800 sq. meter and is well integrated with all the advanced chemical & mechanical laboratories. Also, 2500 sq. meter area is available for expansion. We also facilitate testing facilities at our infrastructure to ensure production of international quality products. A team of trained officials is assigned to regularly check and maintain these machines. Our technical team is always engaged in providing more innovative ideas to improve the quality of the products. We use heat treating process for casting our range of products. Also, we use ceramic core process to manufacture these castings with very small holes and gaps. The smooth running and proper management of the entire infrastructure makes it easier for us to meet bulk orders in the committed time frame.
Engineering Export Promotion Council(EEPC), Govt of India
Quality & Testing
Chemical Testing, Mechanical Testing, NDE Testing ie. LPI,RT, Leak Test etc.
We are a client oriented organization, since commencement. Our soul motto has been to provide our clients with technologically advanced range of Investment Casting Products. Our team of professionals works relentlessly to ensure that all the requirements of our clients are met on time. Furthermore, we allow our clients to pay through various easy modes and also provide them easy shipment facilities like by air, road, cargo and sea. This has helped us expand our clientele across the globe and especially in the regions of Indian Subcontinent, North Europe and South-West Europe. Some of our clients across the globe are:
- Spirax Sarco
- Duflon Industries
- Samson Control
- Propel Valve
We are amongst the prime manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of an extensive range of Investment Casting Products that are fabricated from superior quality material like wax, colloidal silica, ceramic stuco, Zr sand and Zr flour, under the constant surveillance of our team of expert professionals. These products conform to the norms and parameters of the international quality standards. Following are the products we offer in our range:
|Industrial Valves|| |
|Pumps & Impellers|| |
|Hardware & Space Frame Components|| |
|Orthopedic Implants|| |
|Automotive Components|| |
|Railway Components|| |
|General Engineering Components|| |
|Aeronautical & Aircraft Components|| |
|Oil Field Equipment Components|| |
|Textiles Machine Components|| |
|Food, Pharma & Beverage Machine Components|| |
|Gas Turbines Components|| |
|Other Typical & Mechanical Parts|| |
Warehousing and Packaging
Our organization has developed a capacious warehousing unit. This unit has the capacity to store bulk orders and preserve the quality of the product. We achieve this through proper maintenance of the warehousing unit. The enclosure prevents entry of any unwanted quantities such as excessive moisture, rusting agents and corrosive agents. Owing to appropriate labeling and marking on the products stored within, our staff can easily stock and sort these. These products are then well packed in wooden boxes, corrugated boxes and bubble sheets to prevent them from any harmful hazard. Our unit is well linked to different modes of shipment for timely delivery.
We have been appreciated in the global market for our relentless efforts to satisfy the needs and demands of our esteemed clients precisely. Apart from maintaining the quality and diversity of our product line, we also offer our customers customization options. We ensure that the customization process does not hinder the qualitative aspects of our product. Owing to these reasons, our range of products is used in the following:
- Earth Moving Equipment
Our organization has the support of a competent team of individuals, who have proven to be efficient in different tasks they perform. Our professionals are well versed with understanding the versatile changes of the industry and act according to these changes. Every member has developed expertise in their respective departments. Our professionals work sincerely in perfect harmony for enhancing the quality of products. The personnel of our organization are encouraged to come up with innovative techniques for developments.
We offer to our customers turn key rapid prototyping projects in order to speed project development time for new units analysis or in case of low production units. We have 3D modeling facilities; therefore, we can accept files like DWG, IGES, UG and Pro-e files. These 3D Models help in making design and ideas about methoding at the time of development to achieve sound casting, which helps in east technical discussion with clients. Weight Range of Single Casting Investment Casting - 0.05 grams to 100 kilograms Sand Casting - 5 to 250 kilograms Size of Casting: 600 x 600 x 400 max Production Capacity: Investment Casting - 30 MT/month Sand Casting - 30 MT/month Spare Capacity: 15 MT/Month For General Casting Tolerance for Investment Casting Table Refer Temp Location Flatness: General Flatness tolerance is ± 0, 25 up to 100 sq. mm of surface area Perpendicularity:
Perpendicularity tolerance of a plane is generally 0.8% the plane length. Basically, when A is the dimension of the shortest plane and B the dimension of the longest one, plane A will be perpendicular to surface B with a tolerance of 0,008 x A.
|Dimensions (mm)||Precision Grade|
+ or -
+ or -
| Tolerance |
|6||± 0,10||0,20||± 0,08||0,16|
|6||10||± 0,12||0,24||± 0,10||0,20|
|10||14||± 0,15||0,30||± 0,12||0,24|
|14||18||± 0,20||0,40||± 0,14||0,28|
|18||24||± 0,25||0,50||± 0,17||0,34|
|24||30||± 0,30||0,60||± 0,20||0,40|
|30||40||± 0,36||0,72||± 0,25||0,50|
|40||50||± 0,42||0,84||± 0,30||0,60|
|50||65||± 0,49||0,98||± 0,35||0,70|
|65||80||± 0,58||1,16||± 0,42||0,84|
|80||100||± 0,68||1,36||± 0,48||0,96|
Investment Casting Process
- Wax Injection: The process begins with production of a heat disposable pattern, which is made by injecting wax into a metal die or mold. This pattern is injected in horizontal automatic injection machine and is provided with water cooling system to reduce cycle time. This also helps in achieving dimensional control of the pattern. Resting gauges are used for very close dimension control pattern.
- Pattern Assembly: The wax patterns are attached by the gate to a central wax runner system called sprue. Patterns, runners, and pouring cup compromise the cluster. To avoid rejection due to sand inclusions, radius is provided to all the joints between pattern and runner before coating.
- Shell Building: The shell building technique involves dipping the assembly into a ceramic slurry and then into a bed of extremely fine sand. After drying, the process is repeated. Up to 4 to 6 layers are applied in this manner. All shells are dried in close range of temperature (22 – 26º C). Organic fiber in secondary slurry bath is used to reduced cycle time and number of coats. This helps in improvement of permeability of shells.
- Dewax Operation: The shells are then placed in a steam autoclave where the pattern melts and runs out through the gates and pouring cup. To maintain the quality of wax, auto clave de-waxing operation is used.
- Shell Sintering: The ceramic shell molds must are pre-heated at the range of 800-1100 degrees centigrates to burn out the last traces of pattern material in preparation for casting. Rotary hearth furnish with three burners is used, which gives control in shell temperature.
- Casting: The preheated shell is filled with molten metal by gravity pouring. As the metal cools, the parts, gates, sprue, and pouring cup become one solid casting.
- Shell Removal (Knockout):
- Shot Blasting: Casting to be shot Blasted to remove all small ceramic particles. We also can supply casting with glass bead blasting or sand blasting if customers require.
- Casting Removal (Cut Off):
- Finishing Operation (Gate Grinding): The remaining gate protrusions are removed by belt grinding.
- Heat Treatment: Casting is heat treated in 1 ton. capacity heat treatment furnace. Same has been calibrated as per standard APA 6 A.
- Final Operation: Finally, casting is dimensionally accurate is rigorously inspected, and packed as per customers' specifications. Before dispatching the final range, these products go through various tests like die penetrate, magnetic particle and radiography.
The support of an experienced staff and a robust infrastructure has equipped us to deal with the changing environment of the market. Our organization ensures that all products are in compliance with the industry standards. We supply our products with very small holes and gaps by using ceramic core. The efforts of our team members have assisted us in reaching new heights of success. Following are the factors that set us apart from our competitors:
- Latest facilities
- Experienced professionals
- Wide assortment of products
- Design Assistance
- Technical Assistance
- Customized solution
- Online Sampling
- Stringent quality analysis
- Wide distribution network
To,Amtech Investment Casting Private Limited