About Amul Industries Private Limited
Amul has the ability to design a connecting rod from engine data. Several qualified and experienced engineers work in the Design Cell. Latest and relevant application software is used by our designers. Amul also has the ability to design and manufacture various fixtures and gauges required in the manufacturing process.
About Our Company
- Founded in 1988, Amul is a leading manufacturer of connecting rods, crank shafts, cylinder blocks, cylinder heads and camshafts
- Amul is headquartered in Rajkot, Gujarat, India
- A TS 16949 certified company, Amul is a supplier to leading OEM’s in India and abroad
- Amul has grown steadily in sales as well as variety of parts manufactured since its inception
- Amul enjoys a key partner status with its major customers
At our company, quality is the center of all our endeavors. All the processes that go into the manufacturing of our products are carried out only under the expert supervision of our quality controllers. Owing to priority to serve quality products, various stringent quality tests are conducted under supervision of quality control personnel. Products quality is ensured in all the stages of production, right from commencement of manufacturing process till delivery of the products.
Amul has fully equipped testing facilities which include all mechanical properties like Hardness, UTS, % Elongation, YS and Fatigue. The Metallurgical Testing lab includes a spark emission spectrometer for chemical composition (can detect 29 elements even in traces up to 0.001%) and ability to do microstructure study.
All manufacturing plants have their independent receiving inspection and basic testing and gauge calibration facilities.
Amul is supported by a state-of-the-art connecting rod forging company, Adico Forge Pvt. Ltd., in the Group. The forging facilities include forging presses from 750 T to 1600 T. A fully equipped Heat Treatment, Die Design and Manufacturing and Metallurgical Test Lab supports the forging operations.
AFPL is recognized as the best connecting rod forging company in the country that has pioneered the development of C70 fracture connecting rod forgings in India.
AFPL can produce forgings weighing from 500 to 3500 gm.
Group of Companies
- Adico Spares Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot
- Galaxy Chains Pvt. Ltd., Shapar (Veraval)
- Galaxy Bearings Ltd., Shapar (Veraval)
- Amber Technologies, Anandnagar
- Amul Crankcase Pvt. Ltd., Jamshedpur
- Forge & Forge Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot
- Adico Forge Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- Galaxy Conveyors Pvt. Ltd., Shapar (Veraval)
- Amul Crankshaft Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- Amul Auto Components Pvt.Ltd., Rudrapur
- Avico Exim Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- Adico International, Rajkot
Amul has 28 connecting rod lines spread over 6 manufacturing plants.
Amul manufactures both conventional machined face con rods and the fracture split con rods. Amul pioneered the fracture split technology in India.
The manufacturing operations are supported by modern testing and inspection facilities and Standards Room for gauge calibration and first part approvals.
Awards And Achievements
- Best Quality Award from Ashok Leyland in Year 2009-10
- As Best Supplier from Elgi Equipment in 2005-2006
- Excellent Performance Awards from Cummins India in 2007
- Overall Excellent Performance from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd in year 2010-11
- Best Supplier Award
- Tata Motors
- Ashok Leyland
- Simpson & Co. Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand
- New Holland
- John Deere
- Same Deutz-Fahr
- Tata Cummins
Some of the factors that makes us the first choice of our clients are:
- Wide distribution network
- Qualitative range of products
- Sophisticated infrastructure
- Dexterous workforce
- Transparent business ethics
- Prompt delivery
- Competitive prices
To,Amul Industries Private Limited