In an age where superiority is determined by balancing qualities of design, technology and prompt services, Anil Group India leads the way combining its resources. Efficiency and superior quality maintained has been the cornerstone in providing competitive services, machinery and support to the blasting and painting industry. A niche player in the segment, it also provides accessories for protective coating industries. The global presence and wide reach has enabled Anil Group the industry with élan. As part of continued commitment to the industry, Anil Group India has made forays into training personnel for this growth sector. Anil Group India backed by expertise and superior equipment provides effective training to the aspirants of this high end blasting and painting industry.
Today, Anil Group India is an acknowledged leader in the industry and has been able to maintain superior customer satisfaction levels with matchless and prompt service. Major international brands in this sector are represented by Anil Group India. The after sales service provided is also at par with international standards.
Anil Group India stays committed to the core values of excellence and customer satisfaction and endeavours to add to the product line up with better precision and productivity in the years ahead.
We have with us a quality range of Electric driven Airless Sprayers, that are fabricated from quality range material, procured from reliable vendors of the industries. Further, these sprayers are designed and manufactured to exceed the professional painting contractor's standards for quality and performance. Our gamut of airless sprayers includes electric airless sprayers, electric driven airless sprayers, airless paint sprayers.
Spray Tips Graco has developed a full-range RAC X Switch Tip product line to cover every application on the market today! RAC X witch Tips include larger sizes for heavy-duty applications requiring 4000 psi (276 bar) and below, and smaller sizes for the finishing work.
Best Tip on the Market (Blue Handle):
- Premium airless tip line includes 107 RAC X Switch Tips for every application!
- Longest lasting fan pattern
- Highest quality finish with a consistent spray pattern
- Available in the most common tip sizes
Easy to Identify Tip Size:
- Large raised tip size numbers are always legible even when covered with paint.
Superior Tip Design:
- Locking tab ensures tip stays securely in guard.
- “Snaps” tip in spray or reverse position.
- OneSeal tip installs with no tools.
- Solvent seal available when using extremely hot solvents.
RAC X - WideRAC (Blue Handle):
- The WideRAC covers double the area in half the time - increased flow rate ensures the proper mil build
- WideRAC tips are made for high production, new construction applications which may require larger airless sprayers
RAC X – Fine Finish (Green Handle):
- Pre-orifice design improves the overall finish quality with finer atomization and soft edges for overlapping
- Can spray at lower pressures
- Pre-orifice and diffuser design easier to clean and less likely to plug.
- Also includes solvent seal for extremely hot solvents
Airless Snowcem Sprayers / Graco
Wall Putty / Snowcem Sprayers - TMax 506
- Easier and faster than applying texture manually
- Lightweight and modular system
- Applies most plasters without compressor
- Interior plasters
- Decorative materials
- Big wheels to go over rough terrain Pump and hopper are detachable without tools.Heavy duty frame with front and rear handles.
Quick to clean:
- Steep walls Stainless Steel hopper. Drain plug Detachable from frame.
- First compressorless sprayer Supports up to 15 m hose Sprays plaster 1 meter away from walls and ceilings.
Reliability & life:
- Hard chromed piston and pump housing against wear. Extra large fluid passages. Spring loaded balls for trouble free operation.
Easy to use:
- One button only Green with air - blue without air Quick pump access, no tools.
Wall Putty / Texture Sprayers "GRACO"
Wall Putty Sprayers - 5900HD Welcome to a new world of versatile gas powered airless/texture sprayers with the TexSpray 5900 and 7900 HD Premium line from Graco. Built for the way you work, these sprayers now come configured with breakthrough, must-have features that are designed to save both time and money for the serious professional contractor. Whether you need to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers, paints and other heavy coatings, these sprayers can do it all. Doing the job just got easier with Graco!
Specially Designed, Submerged Foot Valve
- Uniquely designed with Max Flo fluid passages and large ball check to efficiently load thick and heavy materials
- Foot valve is placed low to the ground, submerging it in the material bucket
SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control
- Precise spray-pressure control through the full range - from 400 to 3300 psi
- Higher spray pressures give you the power to spray tough coatings and run long hose lengths
WatchDog Pump Protection System
- Automatically shuts the pump off when material runs out
- Prevents dry pumping damage
- Endurance Pump
- Exclusive MaxLife sleeve and Chromex rod [on 7900 HD sprayer only]
- Long-life Chromex rod and hardened Stainless Steel sleeve [on 5900 HD sprayer only]
- ProConnect Pump Removal System
- Advantage Drive System
- Easy Out Pump Filter
NEW On-Board Toolbox
- Convenient storage container for tools, tips, filters and accessories
Airless Spray Machine.
The Ultra Max II 695/795/1095/1595 are the industry standard for professional contractors who spray a full range of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial jobs. These sprayers handle the widest range of tip sizes, longer hose lengths and heavier coatings with ease. Now with higher performance allowing you to get your job done faster!
SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control
- Advanced microprocessor control delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuation at all spraying pressures.
Easy Out Pump Filter
- Large filtering area reduces tip clogs and ensures a quality finish
- Easy Out design filters from the inside out - filters won't get stuck or collapse when dirty
- Filter removes simply with the cap for less mess
MaxPower Brushless DC Motor
- No brushes to replace
- Compact, lightweight motor delivers higher horsepower per wall amp
- Enclosed design protects internal motor components from dirt, dust and overspray to extend major life.
Pressure Washer/ Graco
The G-Force 4043 DD are built tough to handle any heavy-duty application. With high performance and built-in conveniences, these sprayers can be used to clean commercial buildings, bridges and water towers. no job is too big!
General TP Series Pump
- Oversized connecting rods for ultimate crankcase performance.
- Aluminum, oil-bath crankcase with cooling fins
- Aluminum, oil-bath crankcase with cooling fins
- Thermal relief valve protects the pump from over-temperature conditions
- Built-in low pressure chemical injector with 4 foot tube.
High-Pressure Gun and Hose
- Non-marking 50 foot hose has quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun comes with 36 inch lance with rubber grip [48 inch lance on 4043 DD]
- Honda GX Contractor Grade Series engine delivers maximum performance.
- Contractor preferred engine with Oil Alert
Rugged Steel frame
- Heavy-duty, powder coated steel frame stands up to job site abuse
- Compact design for ease of storage
- Convenient tip holder keeps tips within reach
- Gun and hose holder for easy transport and storage
- Tubed pneumatic tires roll easily over rough terrain and hold up to the harsh job site environment.
Airless Spray Machine. "GRACO"
If you're looking for a solid workhorse of a sprayer that is built for the professional who is just "starting out" then the 390 is for you. This is Graco's lightest professional sprayer weighing in at only 30 lbs! The 390 is the ideal sprayer for residential jobs because it is so lightweight and portable. Hands down the 390 is the best value in small electric sprayers.
Consistent Pressure Control
- Simple mechanical design for years of reliable use
- Double-seal design keeps moving parts isolated from paint
- Delivers quality spray pattern with minimal fluctuation
- Graco's lightest professional sprayer at only 30 lbs [13.6 kg]
Lighted Power Plug
- Lighted plug gives quick, positive indication that sprayer has power
- Ideal for trouble-shooting on the jobsite
Swivel Inlet Suction Hose
- All aluminum construction is durable, lightweight and rust proof
- No-tools removal of hose for cleaning or accessing inlet ball
- Easily swivels to reach paint buckets or cans
- Stands upright so it won't tip paint can over
- Attached big cup holds the inlet during transport to catch drips
Road Marking Machines
Road Marking Machine- LL5900 We are one of the most reliable manufacturers and traders of Road Marking Machine- LL5900 that is offered to clients at most competitive rates. These machines find application mainly in engineering, construction and related sectors and thus known for low maintenance cost. Stringently checked and tested, these machines are appreciated for enabling quick and easy operation for small job works. Further, these LL5900 Road Marking Machines are stringently tested by our experts before suppling to clients in order to enable quick and easy operations.
|DESCRIPTION||PART NUMBER||MAX TIP SIZE||MAX GPM (LPM)||MAX PSI (BAR)|
|LineLazer IV 5900 Auto-Layout System||253921 (1 Gun)||0.043 (1 Gun)||1.60(6.0)||3300 (227)|
|LineLazer IV 5900 Auto-Layout System||253954 (2 Gun)||0.029 (2 Gun)||1.60(6.0)||3300 (227)|