ENDURANCE was established in 1985 as Anurang Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd. to manufacture Aluminium Die Casting products at Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India). The Endurance Group is a global force in Aluminium Casting (including Alloy Wheel), Suspension, Transmission and Braking products with an annual sale revenue of US$ 375 Million (INR. 1758 Crore) from domestic operations and approx. US$ 138 Million (INR. 650 Crore) from overseas operations for the year 2009-2010. Endurance Group has 19 Plants across India, Italy & Germany.
ENDURANCE is a name that spells strength and the will to perform. Our Core business is focused on becoming the component partner of choice for leading Automobile Manufacturers. Assisted by a strict quality regime, interaction with customers and an eye on emerging needs, we have carved a niche to cater to some of the world's leading Automotive Manufacturers.
On the strength of our experience and the depth of our Technological Expertise, we have now geared up to launch ourselves on the high growth global circuit.
* Players from 16 Countries to be seen in action at $10000 Endurance - MSLTA Women’s Futures. - Feb. 2011
* Endurance entered into a 'Technical Assistance Agreement' with TEKSID ALUMINIUM S.R.L., Italy, for manufacture of 'Aluminium Cylinder Head' castings by the Gravity Die Casting process. This Agreement is a move towards ENDURANCE entering into advanced aluminium castings. TEKSID is a 100% subsidiary of FIAT GROUP, based in Turin, Italy, and supply aluminium cylinder head castings almost to all major OEMs in Europe. - 4th July, 2008.
* ENDURANCE has reached a Technical Agreement understanding with WP Suspension (subsidiary of KTM, which is one of the most prominent manufacturers of Motorcycles in Europe), which has plants based in Netherlands & Austria.
* Endurance Group in AutoExpo-2010
* ENDURANCE acquired its' 3rd High Pressure Die Casting & Machining Company in Europe, namely M/s. FONDALMEC S.p.A. This company is based in Turin with a machining plant having sales turnover of 68 Million Euro, and Die Casting plant (having 10 machines ranging from 400T to 1650T) having a sales turnover of 15 million Euro. Its' major clients are FIAT, RENAULT, PEUGEOT & GENERAL MOTORS. - 23rd May. 2007.
* First Press Conference of Endurance. - 15th Feb. 2007. More »»
* Endurance has acquired 100% of the Equity Stake in Amann Druckguss GmbH and Co KG, Germany. This company is involved in the manufacture of Aluminium Die Casting Components. Its' major customers are Daimler-Chrysler, Porshe, Volkswagon, MAN, John Deere, Audi & Behr.
* Endurance has acquired 40% stake in Paioli Meccanica S.R.L., Italy, which is one of the leading manufacturer of Telescopic Front Forks in Europe.
* Standard Chartered Private Equity arm has infused Rs 150 crore ($33m) in the Endurance Technologies.
* Endurance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Diecasting Division, Waluj; has been adjudged as "Best Foundry (Small Scale)". and Endurance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Takwe, Pune is awarded for Best Casting - HPDC for it's component "Valve Base Cover Casting" by ALUCAST 2006.
* Endurance Systems - Shock Absorber Division, Aurangabad received the BAL TPM Award 2006.
* Endurance Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Suspension Division Aurangabad, has won the ACMA - Manufacturing Excellence Award.
Anurang Engineering Company Private Limitedhttp://www.indiamart.com/anurang-engg/
Mr. Naresh Chandra
Mobile / Cell Phone
E-94, Midc Industrial Area, Waluj, Aurangabad - 431136, Bihar, India