- 32/64 input (16/32 channel) multimodality monitoring.
- Four input extenders with 16 inputs & one ground.
- SEP, MEP, BAEP, VEP, EMG, EEG & much more.
- Multi-tasking monitoring software ensures uninterrupted monitoring during surgery.
- Configurable display options permit on-the-fly designation of baseline waveforms, selection of stacked, super imposed, and historical presentations.
- Video from surgical cameras can be viewed in its own resizable window.
- Data trending for EP and EEG permits rapid assessment of changes.
- CSA, DSA, QDSA, and Spectral Edge presentations of EEG provide powerful views of cerebral function.
- Configurable stimulus interleaving for multiple stimulators with repetitive, single & train modes.
- User-selectable electrode switching.
- 16 high level, 2 low level programmable electrical stimulation outputs.
- Click & tone-based auditory stimulation.
- Flexible, programmable TCeMEP stimulation (1000V, 1500mA).
- Trigger in, trigger out connections for external devices.
- Automatic ESU detection mutes audio & protects averages.
- Annotation tools permit comprehensive case documentation. Easily note surgical stages, important events, communications with the surgical team, etc.
- Nerve Integrity Monitoring Mode permits to identify neural structures and confirm efferent nerve function.
- Remote monitoring of multiple surgical cases from a single PC on any network or Internet connected location.
- Laptop & cart-based configurations