Easy to operate, the jib cranes are known for their salient features like hassle free operation and precision engineering. These are available as per the industry standards and are offered at industry leading prices. AVI Jib cranes are very versatile and efficient material handling equipment made as per customer specifications. Electric Chain Hoists or Wire rope hoists are available as option. Available in three types.
- AVI Pillar type Jib Crane.
- AVI Wall mounted Jib Crane.
- AVI Travelling type Jib Crane.
Primarily used for long lateral movement under an overhead crane, the AVI Wall Mounted Jib Cranes
provide lift under a large overhead crane without interfering with the overhead crane. A This enables workers to continue lifting material without waiting for a larger overhead crane to become available.
- End Carriages made of Box type steel fabrication, fully machined after fabrication to give consistent manufacturing tolerance
- Top end carriages has double flanged crane wheels. All the wheels are from alloy steel forgings.
- All other structure is made from heavy duty rolled steel sections.
- All traveling machinery is bought from world best ABM Greiffenberger.
- All Travel speeds are two speeds in 1:4 ratio.
- All Travel drives are fitted with fly wheel inside the motor and special alloy rotor for soft start / stop features. DC disc brake from ABM Germany is standard for all travels drives..AVI wall traveling jib crane can be used with AVI wire rope hoists OR AVI Electric Chain Hoists.
Pillar Mounted Jib Cranes
We offer Pillar Mounted Jib Crane
that is designed as a self-supporting for mounting on floor or foundation. This withstands bending stresses without undue deflection to boom. The pipe is reinforced with heavy base gussets and mounted on heavy base plates and the jib head is constructed of two heavy side plates with reinforced plates.
- Load Capacit - up to 5.0 tons
- Jib Length - up to 8 meters (depending on SWL)
- Range - 360 degree
- Optional : Electric Chain Hoist (up to 2.0 t) with or without cross travel.
- Optional : Electric wire rope hoist (up to 5.0 T ) with cross travel.
- Optional : Motorized Slewing Gear.
Traveling Type Jib Cranes
A Traveling Type Jib Cranes
is one in which the pulley system is suspended from a trolley, or wheeled carriage, moving along the length of the jib. Such traveling cranes usually have lifting capacities up to 5 tons. A potentially more powerful derrick is the floating crane, which is built on a barge for such purposes as constructing bridges.
- Load Capacity- up to 5.0 tons
- Jib Length- up to 8 meters
- Motorized long travel with double speed travel drives
- Travel on its own track below other cranes
- Optional: Electric Chain Hoist (upto 2.0 t) with or without cross travel.
- Optional: Electric wire rope hoist (up to 3.2 T ) with cross travel
A V Industries, Bahadurgarh
Mr. Anil Narendra / Mr. Vimal Narendra
No. 1584 - 1585, M. I. E.
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited