Licensing & Registration Services
We are engaged in offering various services related to Licensing & Registration Services. Our professionals provide reliable and effective consultancy services to exporters and importers to obtain the license and handle all the necessary paper works.
Focus Products Scheme Registration
We provide our clients with legitimate Focus Products Scheme Registrations that allows them to incentivize transport of products that have high employment intensity in semi-urban and rural areas. This also offers an offset to the in-built infrastructure inadequacies and associated costs involved in marketing of exported products.
- Exporters shall have the option to apply for benefit either under the Focus Market Scheme or under the Focus Product Scheme or under Vishesh Krishi and Gram Udyog Yojana in respect of the same exported products
- Exports of notified products to all countries shall be entitled for duty credit scrip equivalent to 1.25% of the FOB value of exports for each licensing year commencing from 1st April, 2006. The scrip and the items imported against it would be freely transferable
- Under the Scheme, export of such products as specified in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol. I) shall qualify for export benefits with certain exceptions as outlined
- The Duty Credit may be used for import of inputs or goods including capital goods, provided the same is freely importable under ITC (HS)
- Appendix 37D - List of Notified Products under Focus Product Scheme
Focus Market Scheme License And Registration
The Focus Market Scheme License and Registration service that we offer, allows our customers to compensate high freight cost and other externalize the select international markets. This allows them to enhance their export presence in foreign countries. These services are offered by our team of knowledgeable and expert consultants.
- Exporters of all products to notified countries shall be entitled for Duty Credit scrip equivalent to 2.5% of FOB value of exports for each licensing year commencing from 1st April, 2006
- New additional Markets notified in Appendix 37C of HBP v1 shall be entitled for Duty Credit scrip on exports w.e.f 1.4.2008
- Exports made by EOUs / EHTPs / BTPs who do not avail direct tax benefits/exemption shall be eligible
DEPB License & Registration
Avail from us DEPB (Duty Entitlement Pass Book) License & Registration services that are offered by the Government of India to encourage exports from the country. This license helps in neutralizing incidence of basic and special customs duty on the import content of all exported items. Moreover, these are licensed on the grant of duty credit alongside the export product at identified rates. Our DEPB allows our customers to import all legal products.
Notified on 1/4/1997 consisted of
(a) Post-export DEPB
(b) Pre-export DEPB
The pre-export DEPB scheme was abolished w.e.f. 1/4/2000
Under the post-export DEPB, which is issued after exports, the exporter is given a duty entitlement Pass Book at a pre-determined credit on the FOB value
Export Registration & Licensing
We offer Export Registration & Licensing services that are essential to transport various products to the foreign market. These licenses are issued after carefully reviewing facts that surround the given export transactions. The export license for which we help clients in acquiring, is influenced by the nature of goods to be transported and the destination port.
Buying & Selling Of Depb,fms,fps License
We provide our esteemed clients with Buying & Selling of DEPB, FMS, SPS License that allows them to cater to the variegated buying, selling and trading requirements. The DEPB (Duty Free Entitlement) licenses enable them transport various goods without paying the duty and other custom charges on exports or imports. Some other mandatory details about the same are mentioned below:
- Duty Entitlement Pass Book (DEPB) is a License in the form of a duty credit, issued for a specified percentage of FOB Value of exports
- The objective of DEPB is to neutralize the incidence of customs duty on the import content of the export product
Revalidation Of Export License
We would like to offer our clients with services that include Revaluation of Export Licenses. This is of vital significance for various companies engaged in exporting to continue legal and certified transportation of products. Our professionals properly evaluate the licenses under various acts of the constitution.