Luminous Electra Range Of Batteries
We are one of the leading suppliers and traders of luminous electra range of batteries which are manufactured by luminous brand using american technology and combined with indian application standards. They are appreciated due to their low maintenance, trouble free performance and durability. Further, these are available in different varieties like: free automotive batteries and deep cycle flat plate inverter batteries at the most competitive market prices.
Luminous Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries
We are one of the leading suppliers and traders of Luminous Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries which are designed using a superior quality raw factor input for manufacturing of these batteries. They can be availed in different sizes and capacities in the market as per the exact need of clients. Luminous Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries are manufactured at state-of-the-art factories located in Southeast China. They are exported over 50 countries worldwide. These are accessible in various capacities and sizes required for various applications. Our range is highly upgraded and enhanced as per the client’s feedback.
Luminous SLA/VRLA batteries are manufactured using the latest technology and high quality standards. Presently, they are available only in India and are used in areas where high backup power is demanded with many applications in renewable energy systems. These are appreciated for their better cyclic performance at high ambient temperature and revival from partial state of charge fabricated using superior quality alloy composition, paste recipes and process control functionality.
They are widely used in Solar Applications and Telecom applications with its Heavy Duty Flooded Tubular functionality.
- UPS System
- Emergency Lights
- Mobile Phone Base Tower
- Solar Lanterns
- Electronic Weighing Scale
- Fire Alarms
- Security Systems
- Exit Signs
- Surveillance System
- Remote Telemetry
- Mobile Laboratories
- Solar photovoltaic systems
- Flash lights
- Home lighting systems
Luminous Solar Tubular Batteries
- Extra long topping up frequency
- Designed with a larger electrolyte storage
- Reserve - water addition is required only once in 2 years or more
- Ability to withstand higher ambient temperature of the hottest tropical countries
- High mechanical strength of specially design PP (ploy-propylene) containers allows transportation to remote areas without breakage
- Longer service life of 4 - 5 years
- Proper maintenance may provide service life of more than 10 - 12 years
- Ceramic vent plugs arrest evaporation loss of water
- Electrolyte level indicators show electrolyte level from outside