About BBS College Of Engineering & Technology
BBS College of Engineering & Technology was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. To impart management education for fulfilling the needs and requirements of industry for trained manpower. To provide a curriculum to help the existing and would be executives to enhance their ability to manage the ever changing business environment.
To improve communication and presentation skills through group discussions, seminars and business meets. To encourage faculty and students to take up consultancy projects and promote Ph.D. level researchers.
We produce well trained business leaders and managers who are able to influence across organizational boundaries. We are fully committed to high quality academics and research. We continuously invest in research activities and recruitment of academic leaders in fields such as Strategy, OB, Finance, Marketing, Retail, Operations, General Management and IT.
We have the following objectives:
- “Offering instruction in engineering and applied sciences at a level comparable to the very best in the world.
- Providing best facilities for studies and research.
- Providing leadership in curriculum planning and laboratory development.
- Developing programmes for faculty development both for its own staff and for teachers of other engineering institutions.
- Developing close collaboration with industry through exchange of personnel and undertaking consultancy projects.
- Developing strong collaboration links with other academic and research institutions in the country and abroad.
- Anticipating the technological needs for India and to plan and prepare to cater to men.
- Developing continuing education programmes.
- Catering to the development of a culture for maintenance and conservation.
To encourage students to use computer based knowledge for information processing for decision making, in view of the demand of the industry. To combine theoretical knowledge with practice through interaction with industry and business organisations. To develop decision-making-skills through case studies to facilitate application of theoretical knowledge to practice.
Our Mission & Vision
Our Vision Is To Nurture and Hone the Talent of the Students in Their Blossoming As Future Elite Citizen and Develop Students in Such A Way So That They Can Sustain the Rigorous Industry Requirement In Terms Of Technical Skill and Motivation and Ultimately To Guide & Promote Positive Thinking, Self-Confidence & Value Education Amongst The Student Of Our Institution.
Our Mission is to:
- To Achieve Excellence In Imparting Technical Education.
- To Strive To Inculcate a Sense of Integrity and High Sense of Responsibility amongst Student.
- To Ensure That the Darkness of Ignorance Is Illuminated By the Light of Knowledge.
- To Ensure That The Students Are Well Equipped With The Necessary Technical Skills.
- To Meet Global Standards.
- To Inculcate Sincerity And An Urge To Serve The Society And The Country As Well.
- To Develop System And Environment With View To Motivate The Students To Pursue Their In A Conducive Manner.
- To Guide And Promote Positive Thinking, Self Confidence And Leadership Amongst The Student Of The Institute.
- To Provide Ample Opportunities To The Faculty, Staff And Students Of The Institute For Their Professional Development.
History of College
- "Beni Madhav Shiksha Samiti" Has Been Working Sincerely In The Field Of Establishing Educational Institute Since 1983 Under The Chairmanship Of The Late Bhola Singh Ji Who Was A Dedicated Social Reformer.Presently ,The Responsibility Of Chairmanship Is Borne By His Wife Smt.Janki Devi Ji. Institutions Established The Samiti Are
- BBS Institution Of Management, Allahabad - 2008
- BBS Institute Of Pharmacy & Allied, Science, Greater Noida - 2007
- BBS Institute Of Management Studies, Greater Noida – 2006
- BBS College Of Engineering & Technology, Allahabad – 2002
- Beni Madhav Singh Mahavidyalya, Allahabad – 1999
- Beni Madhav Singh Mahavidyalya, Allahabad – 1999
- Smt.Janki Devi Girls Inter College, Allahabad 1983
The responsibilities of technical colleges in our country are gradually. Besides preparing young technocrats and managers to meet further challenges and to prosper the values, culture and ethics in the society are also to be kept in the mind.
By keeping this in mind; we have established different institutions of B.B.S Group time to time.
B.B.S.College Of Engineering & Technology is incipient to take admission for the session 2011-2012. During a short span of eight years the college has emerges into a fully grown up –to-date and technical conscious institute. It has created a niche for itself in the academic life of conscious thinking and pioneer engineering approaches are Mounding The Educational Setup Into The New Frame.
My thanks and best wishes to all the staff members of the group, lectures, students and especially to Directors of all the colleges under B.B.S Group Of Institutions, eminent professors for their sincere efforts and dedication. I am confident while making promise to the new entrants that we are determined to give them the best in a perfect organized way.
In a teaching institution it is necessary that there should be a good rapport between the teacher and the taught. They should be able to freely communicate with each other and must understand and appreciate each other's view-point not only on academic matters but in matters of general interest as well.
Teaching And Learning
- Upgrade teaching and evaluation methodologies to the standards of the leading institutions of the world.
- Provide students with an educational experience that develops in them the capacities for creativity, critical judgement, effective communication, and in-depth knowledge.
- Enhance the interaction with industry in teaching programmes through guest lectures, seminars, adjunct faculty programs, and industrial internships for students.
- Induct high-calibre faculty and to upgrade the general level of faculty, their skills and qualifications to seek excellence in performance and to inculcate commitment towards the fulfilment of the mission.
- Ensure effective evaluation of teaching curricula, and co-curricular learning opportunities of students.
- Interact and build alliances with universities abroad to benefit by sharing of experience, knowledge, faculty, and facilities.
- Develop appropriate programmes for inculcating quality consciousness, appreciation of, and sensitivity to ethical standards, protection of environment and other social responsibilities.
Our faculty is our greatest strength. All our faculty members are highly experienced professionals in their chosen fields. It is their in depth knowledge of their respective discipline and their ability to decipher the current market trend and situation vis a vis job situation and their ability to ascertain the aptitude of the students that have made our organization one of its kind in the domain.