Item Code: AS-9500G
Argox has launched its first 2D scanner, the AS-9500g. The new handheld scanner is small, lightweight and easy-to-use, and not only does it read all popular 1D and 2D barcodes, it also reads postal codes and OCR. The AS-9500g works in all environments including bright sunlight up to 100,000 Lux. Now the new AS-9500 series with vibration mode comes in three models for different applications, which include the AS-9500g for general use, the AS-9500HD for high density scans, and the AS-9500L for longer distance scans.The AS-9500 series is durable and designed for everyday use, meeting IP42 dust proof and waterproof standards as well as drop tests from 1.8 meters. It connects to other devices via RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port interfaces. The AS-9500g is ideal for use in applications requiring information-rich 2D barcodes, such as hospitals, pharmacies, libraries, government tax bureaus, customs, industry, automotive, and more.
- Three different models for various applications: AS-9500g (General Use); AS-9500HD (High Density); AS-9500L (Long Range)
- Aiming line for easy-of-use in scanning barcode
- Plug and play connectivity - All popular interfaces are on board including RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port
- Readable under sun light to 100,000 Lux
- Durable – Withstand 1.8m floor drop and reach IP42 dust and splash resistance
- Support scanning 2-Dimensional symbols such as Maxi-code, Data-matrix, QR Code and Aztec, as well as the full range of barcode symbologies.
(1) Trigger: 1,000,000 times
(2) Cable: 320,000 times (90°)Applications:
- Hospitals and Pharmacies
- Animal husbandry
- Automotive industry