- SAME Duetz Fahr, Italy
- Lister Petter Ltd., UK
Lister Petter Americs inc, US
- Autoparts Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- Cooper Energy Services
- Minerva Motors
- Steyr Motors
- Bharat Earth Movers Ltd.,
- Lister Petter India Pvt. Ltd.,
- Lombardini India Pvt. Ltd.,
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd.,
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.,
- KAMCO (Power Tiller mfg.)
- SAME Duetz Fahr India Ltd.,
- Greaves Cotton Ltd.,
- Equatorial International Ltd.,
- Prototype 3 Cyl. Camshafts for Hindustan Motors Ltd, Pitthampur for ther New petrol engine, which was tried successfully in their engine.
- 4 Cyl. Camshafts for Hindustan Motors Ltd, Calcutta for their new Ricardo engine diesel and petrol both also developed by us.
- Camshafts for Lombardini engine of Greaves Ltd, Aurangabad and development of various cam profiles for them to achieve fuel efficiency for their Tech Centre.
- 1.LDA80 and LDA 450, 2.520 Series and GL 400
- We have developed camshafts for Cooper Energy services, OHIO through a company in Mumbai for their `V’ engine
We have developed `Fuel Pump Cam ‘ for test rig of Kirloskar Oil Engine Ltd, heavy engines Nashik
- Kirloskar Cummins Ltd, Kothrud also entrusted development of their 6 Cyl. Camshafts to us. Besides we hace also developed two types of fuel pump camshafts for them B4 and B6
- Devlopment of prototype for Atomotive Research Association of India (ARAI-Pune) done at our shop, and the results were established.
- Development of 3Cyl. Camshaft of Same Deutz Fahr (1) Pvt. Ltd., Ranipet is also completed and routine produvtion established. We have also developed their camshaft for EURO-1 Engine.
- Inlet and Exhaust cams for HATZ engine we have developed successfully.
- 15LD400 Camshaft Lombardini India Pvt.Ltd. we have developed profile of these camshafts in tolerance band of 40 microns. We have also developed FOCs Series Camshafts for Lombardini.
- Alpha Series and T Range Camshafts of Lister Petter Ltd, UK. Total 13 different varieties of camshafts developed for them. PPAP batches approved in Lister Petter Ltd. UK after 600 Hr trial run of camshafts.
Camshafts for engines are manufactured using a variety of methods.
They can cause a variety of quality defects, such as:
- hardness cracks;
- casting shrinkage, cavities and holes;
- missing material.
Subsequent grinding can also cause cracks or grinding burns (soft spots). They are caused by variations during grinding operations such as changes in grinding speed, changes in grinding wheel/workpiece position and by the effects of the coolant used. We have employed a strict quality control mechanism to ensure that the end product meets all quality expectations and the requirements set forward by the customers.
We have installed the inspection facilities with a view to measure all parameters of the camshafts and to measure accuracy of required tooling for any of the camshafts.Following are the list of Quality control facilities we have employed.
- Andrews EZ Cam profile Tester
- Digimar Squareness Tester
- Magnetic Crack Detector
- Mitoya Profile Projector
|Profile Checking Instrument||EZ CAM, USA||For Checking Cam Profile|
|Electronic height gauge capacity 1000mm with L/C 0.01 mm.||Electronica, Pune||For Measuring Linear Dimensions|
|DIGIMAR model CX1 Measuring Range 600 mm with L/C 0.01 mm||MAHR, Germany||Squareness, Co-ordinates of drilling|
|Camshafts Tester- Fully Computerized linear L/C 0.001 mm angular 0.30’.00” ABC- 1500mm.||Task, Pune||For inspection of cam profile(per degree rise) and cam angular position|
|Cam Angle measuring unit – Computer inter faced Angular L/C 15 sec ABC – 1200 mm.||Self made||For inspection and setting cam angular position.|
|Surface Finish Tester Model SJ201P||Mitutoyo||For inspection of surface finish value|
|Crack Detection Machine||Magnafield Controls|| |
For detection of grinding cracks.
Quality Policy / Processes
AN ISO 9002 : 1994 CERTIFIED COMPANY.
Shop floor in MIDC Shiroli UnitMachines
We have installed machineries with a view to manufacture camshafts and carry out maximum critical operations involved in design of various camshafts, in house. However a few operations have been outsourced keeping the focus primarily on the quality of the camshafts, to name a few of them, Thread Rolling, Sand Blasting, Shot Blasting, Blacodizing, Phosphating and Heat Treatment.
- Cam Lobe Grinding Machine
- CNC Cyl Grinder Machine
- CNC Lathe Machine
- Counter Grinding Machine
- VMC Machine
- Key Way Milling