Kalol, Gujarat(Verified Supplier)
Call Us: +91-8043042956
Products & Services
About Bharat Vijay Mills (Textile Division)
Certificate Of Conformity
- Quality Control at Sintex commences from raw procurement, We Appraise raw material sources. We check our supplier’s processes and we crustiness the materials they use. We use eco-friendly dyes and chemicals that are sourced from reputed and quality respecting multinational companies only.
- We have invested in fully computerized quality-control laboratory that check from fiber to fabric, chemicals, dyes and auxiliaries for their adherence with desired specifications.
- Our State-the art equipments is bench marked with what is used by the global majors.
- These machines ensure a roll-on-roll inspection leading to fault-free longer-length quality fabric.
- In recognition of these various quality initiatives, we received the prestigious ‘Oko-Tex’ quality certification from Swiss Textile Testing Institute – The Institute of the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of textile Ecology.
- We have got the prestigious certificates for our fabrics, Like Oeko –Tex Std 100 Certificate, Flair Trade certificate & GOTS certificate for 100 % Organic Cotton Fabric.
- Sintex Industries Limited (SIL),established in year 1931, is leader in the business of plastics and textile manufacturing. Bharat Vijay Mills (BVM), the Textile Division of SIL was established in 1931.is is a Composite textile mill, which manufactures products across the supply chain. The Company has grown to a $50 million company with a work force of 1600.Today ,BVM is a vertically integrated plant having its own Spinning to finishing facilities BVM has been the undisputed leader in varied product mix for the last 70 years with a continuous expansion of its product range. Since last 20 years, it has established a name in the global marked with its yarn dyed/piece dyed shirting, corduroy & bottom weight . SIL has set up a marketing and technical joint venture with Italian player Cancilini to tap the European market for shirting fabrics.
- This Integrated textile mill was taken over by the present management in 1955. Since then “Innovation” has been the key element has led into the making of present Sintex Group.
- Our Manufacturing operations are spread over an area of three lakh sq. meters across strategic locations. While the Textile Division’s operations are based at Kalol in Gujarat(30 ms north of Ahmedabad and approx. – 500 kms from Mumbai in India)
- We are a Composite mill – fiber to finished fabric - with state –of –the –art equipment.
- Our Products are branded under the brand name of "BVM"
- We are established played in high-value structured fabrics and India’s largest producer of corduroy fabrics.
- We also Offer Jacquard fabric for home furnishing .
- We have reinforced our manufacturing with complete self – sufficiency for power with Gas based captive generation.
|Customer Friendliness:||Company`s approach has always been customer friendly and flexible to accommodate,update & innovate to be in tune with the times.|
|Quality:||Total Quality Management... People, technology,product& services.|
|Reliability:||Committed to performance right first time,on time,every time|
|Innovation:||Innovating tomorrow’s products today.Discover how we give shape to our employees’ ideas and actively involve them to become profit centers.|
- Dinesh B Patel : Chairman
- Arun P Patel : Vice-Chairman
- Rahul A Patel : Group Managing Director
- Amit D Patel : Group Managing Director
Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Birthday of employees falling in the month
- Get inspired by the vision of dignities
- Stories that inspire you
To,Bharat Vijay Mills (Textile Division)