Bail Kolhu Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil
Bail Kolhu Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil is the flagship brand of B.L. Agro Oils Ltd. A 'Grade A' Mustard Oil with a unique taste and pungency, it enjoys a tremendous popularity in the northern parts of India and is the favourite Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil among its vast customer base.
As a category, Mustard Oil is consumed in almost every Indian household although in variable quantity. Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil is perhaps the healthiest edible oil and one of the best cooking oils, due to its favourable composition.
What is Kachchi Ghani – Its properties and benefits
Kachchi Ghani refers to cold press extraction process of mustard oil. In the ghani crushing of mustard seeds about 6% of water is added. This is because, apart from achieving oil expulsion, water, through the agency of the enzyme myrosinase, brings about hydrolysis of various glucosinolate. Slow grinding and frictional heat development release a maximum of pungent isothio cyanates (essential oil) which enter the oil to give it a sharp taste and pungent flavor that is greatly relished along the Indo-Gangatic plain.
The key property of kachchi ghani mustard oil is its essential oil content (0.25-0.35%) which acts as preservative. Essential oils are effective anti fungal.
They destroy micotoxin producing moulds. They also exhibit antibacterial and anti-carcinogenic activity.
The second most important property and benefit of kachchi ghani mustard oil is that it retains natural micronutrients and antioxidants present in mustard seed to the maximum extent.
Nourish Delite Mustard & Olive Oil
One another good oil considered is olive oil as it contains maximum amount of monounsaturated fatty acid, oleic acid 71% but at the same time it is deprived of Omega 3 fatty acid. Therefore, to make olive oil also balanced healthy oil it has got to be blended with mustard oil. This blend will be wonderful.
Nourish Delite Mustard & Rice Bran Oil
Nourish Delite Mustard & Soya Oil
As the mustard oil is rich oil Omega 3 fatty acid (an essential fatty acid, which human body cannot synthesize) and very high in antioxidants content, it is prudent to blend it with the ones those are deficient in it. One such oil is Soya oil which is least stable and very low in Omega 3 fatty acid.
Nourish Delite Rice Bran & Flax Seed Oil
The oil which has the maximum amount of Omega 3 fatty acid is flaxseed oil but because of seed high content of Omega 3 fatty acid is stability is very poor. Therefore, to get it stabilized so that can deliver its maximum benefit its blend with Rice Bran oil will help consumer to take in adequate amount of Omega 3 fatty acid.
Aviral Dhara Edible Oils
Aviral Dhara brand of edible oils comes with two variants – Pakki Ghani Mustard Oil and Palmolein Oil. Having gained instant acceptance in the market, the brand is on a steady growth chart.
Pakki Ghani - Pakki Ghani Mustard Oil is extracted from mustard seeds by employing processing technology of oil expellers only. All the goodness of mustard oil is there in pakki ghani oils as well. The only differences lies in its pungent odour. It is made especially for those who don't like the strong smell and taste, otherwise it is as good as that of kachchi ghani oil.
It contains the so desirable essential fatty acid (which the human body cannot synthesize) and in good numbers. It contains the very vital Omega 3 in highest proportion among all the edible vegetable oils (12%). And it is very high in monounsaturated fatty acid (65%) and lowest in saturated fatty acid (5%).
- It is therefore, rated even better then the olive oil.
- It also has high amounts of Vitamins A, E & K.
- It also has rare minerals like selenium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron, calcium and phosphorus.
- It is one of the most stable edible vegetable oils because of high amounts of antioxidants it possess. Its shelf life is very good.
- It is heart friendly. It is anti-carcinogenic. It is anti microbial.
Balance Lite Blended Oil
Balance Lite is a fast growing brand that has facilitated the advent of B.L. Agro in the Blended Oil segment
The Blends in Balance Lite - Their Selection & Benefits:
One Indian oil that is highest in Omega 3 fatty acid and lowest in saturated fatty acids and most stable oil is none other than mustard oil. Hence, to meet our daily dietary requirements of the above selection of one of the blending components is definitely the mustard oil. The second one may be either great health oil, the Rice Bran or the soya oil. The other choices for second blending oil may be any of the following high monounsaturated fatty acid oil i.e. Groundnut, Sesame or Palmolein.
1. Balanced fatty acid intake
- Essential fatty acid intake (which human body is unable to produce and has to depend only external sources
- Desirable Omega 3/Omega 6 ratio intake
- Consumption of oil/absorption of oil in and /on the product reduces making the product less calorified
2. Both the Rice Bran & Soya oil are available in refined form. As the refined oils have quite a high smoke point therefore increases to the desired level of frying temperature capacity of the blend making the raw Mustard oil eligible and capable for high temperature frying and cooking.
3. Blending of oils offers more such range of micro-nutrients as it contains of both of the oils.
4. The stability of the oil under normal conditions and during frying is enhanced.
5. The stability of the food product which is being prepared from the blend oil increases.
6. Blended oils are best for frying purpose because it tolerates high temperature without breaking down.
Mohan Dhara Soybean Oil
Mohan Dhara is a superior quality Refined Soybean Oil. Since B.L. Agro Oils Ltd. introduced Mohan Dhara a few years ago, the brand has created its acceptance in a highly competitive market.
On the product composition front, Mohan Dhara possesses highest levels of transparency among its competitive brands, which is a measure of its purity and supreme quality as a healthy product.
Every pack of Mohan Dhara contains finest Refined Soybean Oil produced by an elaborate refining process at the B.L. Agro plant. For Mohan Dhara, crude soybean oil of specific quality is sourced from either domestic or overseas markets, and put through Chemical Refining process using MNR and Nitrogen Blanketing technology.