Listing Description Stripper has been especially designed to remove the cured photo lacquer from the nickel rotary screen, even if polymerization of Detailed Description
Bluecoat - StripperApplication
Direction For Use
- Stripper has been especially designed to remove the cured photo lacquer from the nickel rotary screen, even if polymerization of the photo lacquer has taken place at 180° deg. C, during 2 hours.
- The great advantage of Stripper is that stripping task place at room temperature.
- Pour the Stripper into a Polyethylene stripping tank. The Screen is immersed in the Stripper. After 15-30 minutes the engraving lacquer will become loose. This time will depend on the temperature, at which polymerization was realized and the number of times screen in used. We advise that the correct stripping time is established empirically.
- After the screen has been taken from the Stripper, any lacquer remaining is sprayed off with water and then the screen is very thoroughly rinsed with water and dried.
- The effect of the Stripper will slowly decrease. In general it can be stated that, the consumption is 1 / 2 to 1 liter of Stripper per screen. In case of very long stripping time, empty the stripping tank and clean it thoroughly.
As Stripper contains hazardous solvents and other volatile organic substance there should be provision for proper ventilation in the working space and the stripping tank should be covered.
Stripper should never be allowed to come into contact with skin. When working with the stripper it is compulsory to wear safety goggles, protective mask and gloves, protective clothing and safety shoes. The most suitable material for gloves and clothing is polythene. Immediately after it has come into contact with Stripper the material must be washed off.
When the skin has been affected, rinsed-off with lot of water, dry it thoroughly & then treat with
After rinsing out with the aid of any eye-bath and a strongly diluted solution of sodium bicarbonate, on doctor's prescription, the eyes shall be washed, after which a few drops of castor oil applied into the eye; immediately afterwards consult eye surgeon or other doctor. The above must be available in the working area.Storage
Drums and cans containing Stripper should be stored in a cool environment, and they must be properly closed. Carbuoy should be kept at the ground level.Packing
30 Kg Plastic Carbuoy.
- Min. Order Quantity 1000 Kilogram/Kilograms FOB Price Port Baddi Payment Terms L/C Production Capacity 30000 Kilogram/Kilograms / Week Packaging Details As per Buyer requirement
- Delivery Time As per Buyer requirement
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kgs
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Production Capacity: 30,000 Kgs / month
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: As required by the customer.