Bluecoat 2709 is Polyvinyl Acetate dispersion used for print lamination.Properties
- Bluecoat 2709 is an internally plasticized copolymer dispersion of Vinyl Acetate. Its surface properties are adjusted to give good spreading and wetting on variety of surfaces. Its rheology is adjusted to give economical flow over pickup rollers of application machines.
- The dried film of it exhibits mild tack with adequate shear strength and elongation. Since it does not contain migratory plasticizer or solvent the dried film does not promote colour leaching.
- Bluecoat 2709 is suitable for print lamination of BOPP, Polyester, PVC and other films giving good economics with excellent flatness, adhesion, transparency and gloss with paper. It wets wettable printed areas.
- The controlled cohesive strength, elongation and tack developed in the dried film is generally capable of taking care in fair measure, any problem found in print lamination such as fluting or wrinkling.
- As it is a common adhesive for all type of films inventory cost of the adhesive can be keep to minimum.
Bluecoat 2709 can be stored in cool place and should not be exposed to sunlight. Container should be properly closed to avoid skin forming, before use remove any skin that may be formed due to water evaporation from the surface and stir the mass with disinfected clean wooden rod to mix and homogenize the water separation that may have occurred in the top layer with settling in the lower layer.Shelf Life
6-8 months, if properly stored.Packing
Bluecoat 2709 is available in wide open mouth 50 kg carbuoys which allows complete removal of material.
Min. Order Quantity 1000 Kilogram/Kilograms FOB Price Port Baddi Payment Terms L/C Production Capacity 30000 Kilogram/Kilograms / Week Packaging Details As per requirement
Delivery Time As per requirement
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kgs
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Production Capacity: 30,000 Kgs / month
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: As required by the customer.