We are offering wide range of Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
4509 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- For labeling on HDPE, LDPE, PET and PVC bottles.
- For manufacture of stock paper.
- For use in carpet backing.
- For preparation of coating composition for sound proofing.
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
We offer a wide variety of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (Bluecoat - 4509 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) that is plasticizer - free polyvinyl acetate dispersion and used as an adhesive for stock papers. It has a medium viscosity that makes it suitable for machine application processes, as well as for screen or brush application. Our clients can also add small quantity of water for proper application.
- Bluecoat 4509 is suitable for labeling on HDPE, LDPE, PET and PVC bottles
- Bluecoat 4509 can be used for manufacture of stock paper
- Bluecoat 4509 is also suitable for use in carpet backing
- Bluecoat 4509 is suitable for preparation of coating composition for sound proofing
- Should be kept tightly closed, so as to prevent thickening and skin formation due to evaporation of water
- Pieces of skin / formation should be removed each time, prior to use
- In case water separation is observed, simple stirring with a wooden rod could be resorted to for making the material homogeneous once again
- Should be stored in a cool place
- No exposure to sunlight of heat
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 kgs
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Production Capacity: 30000 kgs per month
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: As required by customer