- Design And Implementation Of Groundwater Services
- Groundwater Augmentation Ground Water Services
- Micro-Level Ground Water Services
- Ground Water Survey And Investigation Services
- Commercial Properties Services
- Environmental Resource Services
- Project Consulting Services
- Topographical Survey Services
- Groundwater Exploration And Drilling In Various Services
- Water Treatment & Water Management Services
- Soil Survey Services
- Watershed Project Feasibility Services
- Sustainability, Life Cycle Assessment Services
- Geotechnical Consulting Services
- Radial Collector Well Feasibility Study Services
Apar Industries Ltd., Savli/Nadiad/Daman.
Apollo Tyres Limited, Vadodara.
Asea Brown Boweri Ltd. (ABB) Maneja, Vadodara.
Bharat Starch Ltd./BILT Chemicals Ltd. Karakhadi, Vadodara.
FAG (India) Ltd., Vadodara.
GE Lighting Ltd., Nadiad.
GE Plastic Ltd., Vadodara.
Crompton Greaves Ltd., Padra, Vadodara.
L & T Ltd., Vadodara, Mehsana, Balasinore, Gujarat.
Pepsico Ltd., Bharuch.
JCT Electronics Ltd, Karjan, Vadodara.
L K Pace India Ltd., Jarod, Vadodara.
Punj Lloyd Ltd., Vadodara.
Modern Petrochemicals Ltd., Dahej, Gujarat.
Modern Petrofils Ltd, Vadodara.
GACL Ltd., Vadodara.
Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL), Waghodia, Vadodara.
Allied Fibers Ltd., Mumbai.
Paramount Pollution Control Ltd., Gujarat.
Alembic Ltd., Vadodara.
Essar Gujarat Ltd., Surat.
Bell Ceramics Ltd., Bharuch.
Sahara India Ltd., Vadodara.
Chemrock India Ltd., Asoj.
Sterling Tea & Gelatin Ltd., Vadodara.
Yuvraj Industries., Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot.
Super Salt Ltd., Bharuch.
Cosmos Industries Ltd., Vadodara.
Avon Proteins (P) Ltd.,Hyderabad (AP).
|Name||Academic Concentration||Area of Expertise|
|N. U. Limbachia||M. Sc. (Geology)||Ground Water Survey, Investigation, Exploration, Artificial Recharge and Tubewell construction|
|Ashok M. Sudhalkar||M. Sc. (Geology)||Groundwater modeling AW/SW management including design, plan and estimate of all water well on the basis of LDPT, SDT, and APT tests.|
|Pradeep M. Pofali||M. Sc. (Geology)||Technical Advisor & Project Consultant for Engineering and Hydrogeology projects.|
|Jay Parikh||B.E. (Civil)||Civil Infrastructure Design and Development|
|A. U. Limbachia||M. Sc. (Chemistry)||Chemical Analysis for Soil and Water Quality and Contamination Study|
|Vijay Kelkar||M. E. Ph.D (Engineering)||Design and Development of Water Treatment Plants, Water Purification Plants, Effluent Treatment Plants|
|Prakash Raval||B.E. (Mechanical)||Water Purification Plant Design and Reverse Osmosis technology|
|Jayesh Parikh||B.E. (Mechanical)||Water and Effluent Treatment Plant Design, Commercial Sewer System Design, Storm and Rainwater Management Systems|
|M. P. Singh||Ex. Navy Officer & Underwater Diver||Expert in Radial well, French well, Collector well, Jack well design, Plan, Estimate, Maintenance, Repairs and Execution|
|G. M. Parekh||Surveyor||Topographical Survey, Land Survey, Contour Survey, Layout Survey for Roads, Railways and Pipelines|
|H. S. SHAH||B. E. (Civil)||Land, Liaison and Development Consultant|
|Daxesh Joshi||M. Com||Client Relations Manager|
|Nishant Limbachia||B. E. (Mech), MBA-Sustainable Enterprise||Webmaster, IT Infrastructure|
About The Company
Baroda Water Management Consultants is a premier consulting service providing comprehensive and sustainable expertise in areas of land, water and environment management.
We design, develop and implement systems and methods to bring turn-key solutions to your land, environment and water management problems. Our highly talent pool of consultants come from diverse fields with enormous professional experience. We strive to provide unmatched technical expertise that provide cost effective solutions and sustainable growth for our clients.
We provide unmatched quality of work using latest ground water modeling technology, GIS mapping, GPS location technology, sound geological methodology, environmental management techniques, water conservation and augmentation technologies, sewage and effluent water treatment systems, waste land reclamation and land management methods.
- Company owns registered fully equipped office and works in GIDC Baroda with all latest instruments and machineries, having overseas contact for all the time upgraded technology.
- Highly skilled technical staff with a team of experts in their respective field.
- Latest computerized electronic geophysical instruments and land survey instruments like total station, DGPS for DLR.
- High capacity DR/DTH rigs for alluvium/rocky formations.
- High capacity compressor units, pump units for well development and yield tests (SDT, APT, LDPT).
- Heavy machinery for radial well, collector well, French well, Jack well, cleaning/development with a team of divers for underwater videography and live demonstration in water well solutions.
- Mini DR rigs for domestic wells, trial wells, monitoring wells, exploratory holes/wells.
- Fully equipped with LDPT machinery in riverbed formations for design of water wells.
To,Baroda Water Management Consultants Private Limited