The Tablet Tester with Five Parameter offers the users much functionality in one instrument and is fully capable of measuring the Width, Thickness, Diameter and Hardness. The system is superior in terms of accuracy and versatility, with its versatile functionality, which can be extended by attaching analytical balance through the serial port for the fifth parameter 'Weight' of the tablet. The results can be recorded and correlated to other measurement parameters.
The tablets are positioned manually, one after another, into the test zone of the system. The top-loading jaw design is able to accommodate any shape and size of the tablet without varying any alternative or additional jaws. In WWTDH 550 the password protection have been incorporated with 21CFR part 11 feature with the levels of Administrator, Supervisor and User.The salient features of the system are:
- Compact, space saving and advanced microprocessor design.
- Accurately measures the Width,Thickness, Diameter and Hardness of the tablet.
- Analytical balance can be connected for measuring the weight; the fifth parameter.
- Menu driven operation together with PC compatible Keyboard and large 240X128 graphic LC Display makes operation simpler.
- Unit of Hardness in Newton (N), Kilopond (Kp), Strong Cobb (Sc) and User Defined (UD).
- Precise positioning of sample accommodates any shape tablet upto 36mm Diameter (length).
- Incorporated the 21CFR Part 11 feature of password protection (3 level admin, supervisor and User ).
- 100 different product recipes can be created stored and recalled.
- Settable sample size upto100 Samples per test.
- Simple and easy calibration and / or verification (Validation) with certified 10mm gauge block for distance parameter and 5Kg weight for hardness parameter.
- RS232 interface for connecting with PC. Parallel Printer Interface.
- Supports dot matrix / Desk Jet / Laser Jet
- IQ /OQ Documentation.
The tester has unique Create Recipe feature, which reduces the pre-test settings, which saves time and effort of the users. The recipe can be created by feeding normal values and setting plausible limits within accepted tolerances -T2, -T1. +T1 and + T2. The system has the ability to create and hold upto 100 recipes. On initiation of a test, the user is prompted to select the recipe; the information corresponding to the selected recipe is then loaded to conduct the test. For every test, a sample size of 1 to 100 for each parameter independently is allowed. The tester has a simple and easy to understand ‘menu driven operation’ that is available through PC compatible key board makes it very user-friendly.
The test results are displayed on a large 240X128 character blue graphic LCD screen. A comprehensive test report that consists of Test Results, Instrument Information, User Information, Product Information, Test Information, Statistics and Test Data, is also generated and stored in the system memory. This can be printed as per requirement and the memory is cleared when a new test is started, the same will be prompted on the display. In addition to the test report WWTDH 550 also generates User Report, Recipe Report, Calibration Report, Verification Report and Test Report.
CalibrationVerification of the hardness parameter as well as distance parameter can be performed in laboratory very easily using the supplied calibration kit and optional certified 5Kg weight and 10mm gauge block. The compact and space saving design is very efficient and includes removable stainless steel acrylic tray along with cleaning brush, to neatly retrieve the tablet debris.