Hospital Management Software System
Our clients can avail from us Hospital Management Software Systems. These are used for major areas of hospitals. These systems possess the portability and connectivity to run on virtually all standard hardware platforms. The use of these systems ensure data security and easy recovery in case of failure of system. Our systems ensure streamlined operations, enhanced administration and control, improved response to patient care, cost control, and improved profitability. These are widely demanded owing to their features such as modular structure, integrated design, multi level security and GUI based and user friendly.
Hospital Accounting and Patient Information System (HAPIS):
- HAPIS is a fully-integrated, Hospital Information System Solution
- HAPIS gives a total integration of order entry systems, administrative system
- HAPIS allows for scalability, reliability, efficient data processing, quick decision making, reduced maintenance and overheads
- The data is stored in a single database providing real time data across applications throughout the hospital
- All the data is stored centrally, it can be viewed simultaneously from multiple terminals giving all departments’ access to timely, up-to-date patient information
- HAPIS offers a foolproof data security without user intervention to archive data
- HAPIS is a comprehensive information system dealing with all aspects of information processing in a hospital encompassing human (and paper-based) information processing as well as data processing machines
Reception Management System
Our domain expertise enables us in offering Reception Management System, which is the first point of interaction for anybody coming to the hospital. It has all the information of the patients, doctors, departments and activities of the hospital. All enquiries and appointments are scheduled through this module.
All information available here is in real time and any enquiry about the patient status, room status, doctors availability or tariff’s for various services is on actual status since the data is constantly updated.
This module comprises of the following components:
- Patient Enquiry: This will provide information of any patient like patient status, name, address or any other demographic detail.
- Consultants Enquiry: Any information regarding a visiting consultant can be obtained like consultant’s availability, days & time of availability, department, specialization or any other.
- Tariff Enquiry: This option can be used to enquire about the tariffs of the hospital. The tariffs are classified into departments. Enquiry about any service provided in the hospital can be made.
- Appointments Scheduling: This option allocates the slots for various consultants. Any appointment can be booked either by phone or visit, enquired and cancelled.
- In-patient Enquiry: Any enquiry can be made for any indoor patient in the hospital. The enquiry can be made as per the name, address, department, bed, ward and patient registration number.
Patient Registration System(OPD & Indoor)
Available with us is a Patient Registration System(OPD & Indoor). Every patient, who visits the hospital has to get registered prior to getting any consultation, treatment or investigations done. Registration of patients involves accepting certain general and demographic information about the patient. The patient is allocated a unique registration number and a patient identification number. The Patient ID will remain same for his all subsequent visits to the hospital whereas he will be allocated a new registration number on every visit. The consultation charges (if applicable) can also be collected for the OPD patients during registration and a receipt will be generated.
The following information is required for the registration of OPD Patient.
- Patient demographic details like name, age, sex, address, contact number, nationality
- Referring source and sponsorship / penal details
- Department & consultant to be visited
For indoor patients the additional information requirements are:
- Room / bed requirement
- Consultant incharge
- Treatment required
- Authorization from sponsor / penal if required
After registration, an OPD Card is printed for the OPD patients, which lists all his registration information. This card is used for the prescription writing by the consultant.
An admission form is printed with all the registration details for indoor patients, which serves as the cover page of the patient file.
Outdoor Patient Management System
Outdoor Patient Management is another service offered by us. After the registration, the patient comes to the consultation chamber, where the consultant records his history, diagnose and prescribe medicines & investigation.
The Consultant notes down the following details on Patients OPD Card
- Next Visit
This information is then entered into the patient data by the consultant or the operator at the OPD Counter. It serves the purpose of tracing patient’s visits history and also as a feedback for research & analysis. The prescription can also be scanned and saved. The scanned data can be entered later into various fields by the operator.
Indoor Patient Management System
The Indoor Patient Management System module commences, when the patient is being registered and allotted a bed in the ward. It deals with the complete treatment and services provided to the patient during his stay in the hospital.
This module works at the nursing station. During his stay in the hospital, every patient is provided various services in terms of consultants visits, investigations, procedures, medicines & consumable, room services and diet. All these services are entered online to the patient record through nursing station. It also interacts with the investigation module, store, pharmacy and sends the requisitions to these departments. This data serves as major input for the IPD billing.
- Bed allocation and transfer
- Consultants visit entry
- Recording patient’s clinical data
- Requisition of investigations required
- Requisition to store & pharmacy for medicines & consumables
- OT billing & management
Indoor Billing Hospital Management System
Our clients can avail from us Indoor Billing Hospital Management System. Indoor billing module has a supervisory role. The entries for billing are automatically transferred to the patient bill by the respective departments, which provide the service. The services are charged as per the category / panel / package applicable.
Here, the bill is compiled and the payment collected from time to time. Provisional and final bills are generated, which provides complete information about the services availed, its Charges, advance collected, appropriate receipts, refunds, credit notes and concession allowed.
- Collection of payment by Cash/Credit Card/ DD or Cheque
- Receipts, refunds, credit note generation
- Provisional & final bills
- Department wise services availed
- Scrutinizing the deposit exhaust list and sending requisition for deposit
- Automatic scrutiny of the credit limit available to the patient
- Provision to bill a patient against another account (LIC account / company account / Donors account)
- Additional payment for ambulance / attendants at discharge if required
OPD Billing Hospital Management System
Our clients can avail from us OPD Billing Hospital Management System. For billing of any OPD service like pathology tests, or any imaging investigation, the patient moves to OPD billing counter. Here, the services are charged as per the rates already defined for various categories / penal / time to the patient with his Patient ID. The Payment is collected for the service provided and a receipt is generated.
This module works as an interface with the diagnostic modules. All services will be automatically entered into the respective modules wherever required like lab & Imaging reporting.
The Salient features of this module are:
- Record charges to be taken from the patient
- Record details of the concession & concession authority
- Consultant charges are automatically picked according to general or emergency charges
- The charges for the services are automatically picked according to the category or panel of the patient
- The charges are also dependent on time when the service is being given to patient
- When patient revisits, his information will be automatically picked using his identification number
- Patient can be defined under Cash & Credit OPD
- All relevant information is transferred to the Investigation departments
Patient Investigations Reporting System(Pathology & Imaging)
We are engaged in offering services for Investigations Reporting System(Pathology & Imaging). In the routine functioning of a hospital, various types of investigations are carried out. Carrying out number of tests and making the results available promptly is very crucial for assessing the patient's medical status and deciding on the further course of action.
The investigation requisition can be auto-generated (through OPD billing or IPD) or can also be generated here, depending on the system followed in the hospital. The tests parameters are pre-defined with the interpretations & formula wherever applicable. The test results are entered into the software manually or with equipment integration and a descriptive smart report is printed after verification and validation.
The Salient features of this module are :
- Online investigation requisition can be raised from OPD or IPD or Labs
- Provision for entering results for diverse tests in multiple reporting formats
- Age wise & sex wise Reference range for pathology tests
- Warnings & auto-highlighting of abnormal values
- Auto calculation and validation of test results with formula
- All the reports will be validated before finally ready for printing after verifying its correctness
- Quality control check: The system will have the provision to enter the high and low valid ranges for each test
- Special alert for the tests not falling under this value range
- Role based security
- Different access password for each department & user
Hospital Store Management System
Store Hospital Management System Services is another service offered by us. This module deals with the inventory of all hospital equipments, materials, consumables, medicines, implants & asset items in different departments of the hospital along with their purchase and supplier details. Requisitions for different items / equipment are sent to this store from different departments and accordingly the store issues items / equipment to various departments and generate purchase orders for purchases. This also maintains records of purchases, stock, and supplier list, item / equipment / material master tables.
The Store module ensures that there is a round the clock availability of a sufficient quantity of drugs and consumable material for the patients in a mode that neither hinders efficient clinical work, nor it becomes a threat to the survival of the store.
Salient Features of this Module are:
- Maintains the details of all items, its suppliers and purchase details
- Items can be categorized under different groups
- Generate Purchase order
- Maintain vendor details from whom Items are being purchased
- Store can acknowledge return of purchased item
- Various department can return items that are not required by them back to the Store
- Strict Check on the Expiry Date of Medicines & Consumables
- Items can be issued according to FIFO & LIFO check
- Maintain Reorder Level of Items and warn accordingly
The following reports can be generated as part of this module:
- Report of all items according to their group
- Stock in Hand Report (Group Wise)
- Stock Valuation on Purchase Rate & M.R.P
- Report on Stock Movement as when & from where Item was issued and to whom it was issued
- Items Expiry list & warning
- Reorder Level of Items
- Purchase & Issue Registers
Medical Record Data (MRD) Management System
We are a reputed organization engaged in offering Medical Record Data (MRD) Management. Patient’s medical record data is critical for the analysis and research purposes. This data includes patient history, observation, diagnosis and therapeutic conclusions along with the tests details and serves as a source of information for any analysis and research. The purpose for this module is to utilize the patient’s medical information and use it for analysis thereby improving patient care.
Salient features of this module are
- Statistical reports based on diagnosis, age, sex, geographical areas and other parameters
- Discharge summary with details of test reports
- Reports on departments and consultants
- Birth & death records with full details
Management Information System (MIS) Module
The services, we offer include Management Information System (MIS) Module. today’s world belongs to information technology. Information is worthwhile only if, it can be accessed at the right time, by the right person & is useful for the purpose defined. The purpose of this module is to provide our clients with all the information they need about the working of the hospital. This is an important tool to control and effectively manage the entire operation in the hospital in a very efficient manner and take it to the path of growth.
We have hundreds of reports covering all aspects & departments of the hospital. These reports are so designed that our clients can have the same information in many formats, sizes, fields and output method. All reports are available for windows as well as access format. They can also have reports for any flexible duration, user, payment mode, department, consultant and panel.
- Complete information of hospital activities in terms of revenue
- Details of running & outstanding payments for general & panel patients
- Panel wise billing & outstanding
- Consultant wise visit report
- Details of admission & discharges
- All data available for any selected date range
- Daily collection report
- Room occupancy report
- Panel wise report
- Patient treated report
- Department wise billing details
- Bills modification details
To,CCS Com Soft Private Limited