YR 5th Year of Membership
The temperature controlled unit is operated by advanced micro computer technology. The three digital display indication provides the set temperature, air temperature and skin temperature, two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while while optimizing the thermal environment in addition the skin temperature display is larger than the set/air temperature display. The removable heater and control unit makes it easy to clean and service. Full visibility & accessability of the baby is provided by the design of acrylic hood. A full complement of alarm provides safety convenience, with both audible and visual indicators: Probe Failure Power Failure Intensive Care Incubator High Temperature Low Temperature Skin temperature display can be converted from C to F by push of a button. A big LCD is provided for more specific information & visualization of the heater power in different modes. The High & Low Temperature alarm setting can be adjusted according to the patient condition. Humidification is provided with the help of two water tray provided at the back of the unit. Three side trays are provided at the bottom of the unit to keep consumables. The unit rests on four big casters with brakes in the front casters.
Warmer allows you to effeciently care and provide advance warming capabilities while using one tough operations to simplify procedures.
- A big LCD is provided for more specific information and visualization of the heater power in manual and servo modes.
- Infant warmers are designed to provide advance warming capabilities while using one touch operations to simplify procedures.
- Advance microprocessors controlled system with self check on the electronic ciruitry skin/air/manual control.
- Digital display of baby temperature/air temperature. Soft touch display of control temperature.
- Manual/Servo two function control modes provide the clinicians more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment.
- Skin temperature can be converted from degree C to degree F by the push of a button.
- Facility of converting the warmer from servo mode to manual mode for non-stop working.
Alarm system with both audible and visual indicators in the event of : "probe fail", "skin high", "skin low", "power failure", "heater fail".
- Radiant Heater and S.S. reflector with inbuilt halogen examination lamp for assessment of infant color.
- CE marked German make ceramic 650 watts heater or quartz crystal heater available as per the choice of the customer.
- Heater can be swivelled for X-Ray procedures.
- 12 volts, 50 watt.
- The modes does not come with LCD, APGAR Timer and BABY BASSINET.