YR 5th Year of Membership
High Head Self Priming Centripetal Pumps
We are a leading name in the industry, engaged in manufacturing and supplying a sturdily constructed and desired range of High Head Self Priming Centripetal Pumps. Our range is manufactured using quality tested raw materials and cutting techniques, which enables us to keep pace with the prevailing market developments and growing clients’ specifications. Our experts conduct stringent quality tests, in order to assure the delivery of a qualitative range in the market.
- Shaft: High quality stainless steel packing - soft asbestos greased & graphited packing
- Pump casting: Cast iron impeller, cast-iron (semi open working vanes)
- Motor of larger B. H. P. Must be used: (i) In case of pumping liquids of higher specific gravity (ii) If the pump works at lower head than shown in the capacity table
- Total head: Static suction lift + static delivery height + friction loss in pipes & fittings
- Positive lubrication to bronze bearing and C. I. gland
- Rotation: The shaft rotates clockwise when seen from the driving end of the pump
- Section lift: 15 feet
- Drive: The pump may be directly coupled with motor or driven by belt
- Hassle free operations
- Tensile strength
- Long functional life
Self Priming Centripetal Pumps
We are one of the top notch organizations, engaged in manufacturing and supplying a premium quality range of Civcon Self Priming Centripetal Pumps. Manufactured using premium quality raw material and advanced technology, we ensure clients that our products are in conformation with the industrial suggested norms and guidelines. Our experts sternly examine the quality, since the procurement of raw material until their final dispatch.
- Dimensionally accurate
- Tensile strength
- Sturdy construction
- Reduced capacity is approximately 10% for liquid or hot water as well as pumps is designated by “H”
- In liquids / hot water application, designated by "H" is obtainable for liquids along with temperature up to 100ºC
- When the pump execution for standard purpose maximum acceptable liquid temperature is 60ºC
- To assure priming, the liquid must be filled in the pump before it gets start
- Delivery and suction side valves have to be opened before starting the pump
- Highest level of suction lift is 8 meters ("26-0" feet including frictional loses) that depends upon the capacity and speed reduces over 4 meters of suction lift
- Direction of rotation - clock wise seeing from the driving end
- Maximum speed of permissible pump is 1800 R.P.M.
- Boiler feed, refrigeration, industrial; fuel oil transfer of liquids, marine, gas washing etc.
Construction of Standard Materials:
- Impeller: Bronze
- Pump casing: Close grained cast iron
- Gland packing: Soft asbestos greased and graphited packing
- Shaft: Stainless steel