About Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College
- Career Counseling and Personality Development Cell
- PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT FOR MBA STUDENTS
- National Seminar on "Industrial Productivity, Safety and Disaster Management, 4th and 5th Dec, 2009.
STTP-(Self-Financed) On Embedded ASIC Design and Verification, 23 / 11 / 2009 To 28 / 11 / 2009.
- "Multi Disciplinary National Conference on Advancing Trends in Engineering & Management Technologies" 20th and 21st November 2009.
- Workshop on Simulations in Nanoelectronics, 10th November 2009.
- Workshop on Power Quality (Monitoring Standards & Mitigation Techniques) was organized on 1st and 2nd April 2009. For Details click here.
- Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics, Image and Video Processing ICCVGIVP 2009 was organized on 13th and 14th March 2009. For details click here.
- One day Workshop on NBA What, When, Why and How was organized on 7th March 2009. For details click here.
- 'Kshitij-Reaching the unreached' a two day intercollegiate event scheduled on 21st and 22nd February 2009 for MBA students.
- Pratishruti is the annual cultural fest organized every February by SRKNEC. Pratishruti was scheduled from 9th to 11th Feb 2009. For details click here.
|Established in 1984 and situated in a picturesque hilly terrain of 20 acres.|
|Approved Autonomous status By UGC as well as by RTM Nagpur University From 2011-2012 to 2016-2017|
|Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Nagpur University, Nagpur.|
|All courses are accredited by the Institution of Engineers (India).|
|According to past admission record the most sought after unaided institute in Central India.|
|Educational Consultants India Limited. (a government of India undertaking) recognise the college as centre of study for foreign national students and has a Memorandum of Understanding for admission to first year of foreign students in the college.|
|Examination is conducted by Nagpur University on annual and semester pattern. Student consistently ranking high in the University Merit Lists and percentage of passes for final exam is about 90% for all branches.|
|Excellent performance by students in competitive examinations like CAT, GRE, GMAT, CET, GATE, etc.|
|Students after graduation have been admitted to reputed institutions as IIT's, IISc-Bangalore, BITS-Pilani, VJTI and various Regional Engineeing Colleges.|
|Over 500 students have done or are doing their MS from prestigious institutes in USA.|
|All discipline have their respective students association such as Aakriti (civil), Miners' Alliance (Mining), EESA (Electrical), Electrolitz (Electronics), Genesis (EDT) and IESA (Industrial). These associations regularly conduct Technical Quizzes, Career Development Programme , Seminars, Expert Lecture and Cultural Event to bring out the extra curricular skills of the students.|
|Former students have been selected in Civil Services, Engineering Services, etc.|
|Many faculty members have brought laurels to the institute by way of awards, honours and prizes at National and International level.|
To,Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College