Conformity Testing Labs Private Limited is the rise of a new era in testing of electro-technical equipment and components to Indian Regulatory Environment.
As regulatory system in India emerges calling for mandatory compliance of following 15 items to Indian Safety Standards, the Conformity Testing Labs Private Limited is getting ready to provide solutions acceptable to regulatory authorities for its national and international clientele.
We offer following services to our clients:
- Testing for Compulsory Registration Scheme India
- Testing for CE Mark
- Testing for CII Safety Mark India
- Testing for Nemko Approvals
- Testing to Indian and International Standards
- Developmental and Partial Testing
- Testing as Per Applicant''s Requirements
- General Test Facilities
- Test Facility Electrical
- Test Facility Electronics
- Test Facility Mechanical
Conformity Group has long association with NEMKO and CTL has forged various co-operation agreements with NEMKO, the Norwegian Certification Body and more appropriately today form a global Conformity Assessment Body. In essence of these agreements Nemko is CTL's technical co-operation partner. Under special agreement NEMKO has granted, CTL the right to use the licensed marks of NEMKO to identify services produced, offered and marketed by CTL. CTL can market Nemko certification services towards customers in India.
The provisions of the co-operation cover:
- CTL will promote the certification and market access services of Nemko to customers in India who may want to have their products marketed and sold in Europe end also other regions/countries outside India
- Nemko will handle applications from CTL customers for certification and market access services of Nemko
- Depending on the type of certification and other countries involved, CTL will arrange for necessary testing and factory inspection when appropriate
- CTL will according to a separate agreement or as agreed case by case organize for factory inspection at production sites in India and neighboring countries based on procedures provided by Nemko
- Nemko will arrange for any necessary additional product testing and technical evaluation, and when acceptable, arrange for issuing or obtaining of the requested certifications/approvals
Compulsory Registration Scheme
Compulsory Registration Scheme for Electronics Products
Through a Gazette notification dated 3rd Oct 2012 , Department of Electronics and Information Technology has invoked Compulsory Registration Scheme of the BIS seeking mandatory compliance of 15 categories of Electronic Goods to Indian Safety Standards based on self declaration of Conformity. The testing to seek compulsory registration by manufacturers of these Electronic Goods is required to be conducted at BIS recognized Laboratories.
Information Available From BIS
- BIS Registration Scheme: Every manufacturer of the articles notifies by the Central Govt. for compulsory registration
- BIS Recognized Labs: All the Indian labs recognized by BIS for testing of Electronic products for compulsory registration Scheme
- Our Scope of Testing: BIS has recognized CTL to conduct the testing of Electronics goods under compulsory registration Scheme
- Agreement for Grant of BIS Registration: To be used by foreign manufacturer while applying to BIS for compulsory registration
- Form of nomination by manufacturer: BIS has prescribed the form for applying for compulsory registration
Information available from Deity
Mandatory Registration Scheme
- Electronics & Information Technology Goods (Requirements for Compulsory Registration) Order, 2012. Under the Gazette Notification the Central Govt. has made mandatory of 15 items under compulsory registration with BIS
- Order: Setting up of Technical Advisory Committee on "Electronics & IT Goods, Compulsory Registration", by DeitY, 2012
- Guidelines for series approval
- FAQ on "Electronics and Information Technology Goods (Requirements for Compulsory Registration) Order, 2012"
- Notification for extension of "Electronics and IT Goods (Compulsory Registration Order), 2012"
Technical Advisory Committee Meetings
- MoM for TAC meeting II on Series Approval
- MoM for TAC meeting III on Series Approval
Conformity Testing Labs Private Limited
Mr. Nishant Shekhar (Marketing Executive)
WH 52, Mayapuri Industrial Area, Phase- 1
New Delhi - 110064, Delhi, India
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited