Current Job Opening
Team Lead - PHP
Job Summary:The Team Lead – PHP will be responsible for conceptualization & launch of new WebERP, in PHP framework and Open Source technology environment. The job requires the person to study existing WebERP applications and manage the WebERP for implementing user friendly features, ensuring site speed with continuous growth of traffic by optimizing modules and database.
Job Profile:Key Responsibility Areas:
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software
- MVC compliant Development (YII / Code Igniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks
- Analyze web traffic trends using tools like Google Analytics, Webalizer, etc.
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces – creation of examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions
- Client interaction, project management & Handling of PHP Developers in the team
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA (IT/ Computer Science)
- 1-2 years experience of leading a technical team
- Experience of working with cross functional teams and other stake holders.
- Extensive PHP Development experience with PHP Framework and Open source
- Technically sound in OOPS concepts and have exposure to medium scale projects using wireframes or CMS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasing Personality with excellent Presentation skills and high conviction power
- Sound knowledge of web-sites and Web 2.0 Applications Development
- Clear understanding of Database (Preferably Oracle) i.e. Normalization, Triggers, Procedures etc.
Apply to this opening
All fields are mandatory.