Telephone Interpreting Services
we hold the domain expertise in offering telephone interpreting services. It is one of the quickest and convenient interpretation services that helps in bridging the language gap by enabling you to communicate clearly with your customers in more than 150 languages within seconds. From corporate to government to medical purposes, there are a number of technologies by which we can help you in implementing this service into your organization effectively like dual handed telephones, conferencing facilities, and speaker phones etc.
why our service?
- the interpreters hired by us possess fluent native language skills and can interact well. Moreover, they are also required to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and cognitive memory skills. besides, we also undergo a comprehensive background check before hiring our linguists. They are also monitored and evaluated on their performance on a routine basis.
- easy to deploy, our services eliminate the language barriers by facilitating communication in a thousand locations with just the touch of a button. You can count on our services for the most accurate, reliable, objective and confidential interpretation available in the marketplace. Our system enforces highest standards of information security so as to deal with the most sensitive information.
The Escort Interpreting Services offered by us are used in Sporting Events, Visiting Delegations, Overseas Travel, Foreign Client Dinners and City Tours. If one is travelling abroad and are looking for an interpreter to accompany you, who, is familiar with the language and culture of that particular country, we can help you!.
Our Simultaneous Interpreting are widely demanded in multi-national conferences, tele/video conferences, and diplomatic functions, the Simultaneous Interpretation attempts to relay the meaning in real time. The SI, sitting in a sound-proof booth, listens to the speaker and renders the message in the target-language as quickly as he/she can formulate it from the source language, while the source-language speaker continuously speaks.
How it works?
- Maintaining good co-ordination between user-client and service provider
- Identifying the domain; for example, whether it is business and industry, health care, law or public sector agency.
- Identifying the type, goal, time and duration of events. For example, whether it is an international conference, live broadcast, classroom instruction or presentation etc.
- Knowing the number of participants and also the communication flow.
- Availability of essential equipments such as wireless, microphones, and ear plugs etc. for the interpretation to be clear and effective.
- Availability of related documentation prior to the conference.
- Absence of ambient noise or interference that might obstruct the process of smooth communication.
We offer Consecutive Interpreting services to our clients which are ideal for situations like medical appointments, confidential hearings etc. Useful for one-to-one meetings and small groups, in this type of service, the interpreter carefully listens to a section of speech of the speaker in the source language and then either summarizes it or relays its gist in the target language of the audience.