Cryoquip manufactures a new series of modular electric vaporizers. The new units are available for use with industrial gases such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon (model VEB), and Carbon Dioxide CO2 (model VEC) as well as other specialized and rare gases.
These new vaporizers have significantly improved features as compared to the previous cast block design. The heater elements are removable and replaceable. Low pressure drops are attainable. The units are lightweight, portable and need a smaller footprint.
These electric cryogen vaporizers utilize high quality electric heating elements and stainless steel heat exchanger tubes. Heating elements and tubes are specially positioned in highly conductive Aluminum modules extruded especially for the purpose. Heat transfer is further enhanced within the vaporizer units by means of spirovane turbulence promoters within each stainless steel cryogen tube, which also helps prevent slugging and fluid surging.
Cryoquip manufactures a new series of modular Electric Vaporizers. The new units are available for use with industrial gases such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon (model VEB), and Carbon Dioxide (model VEC) as well as other specialized gases.
Improved features include:
- Removable and replaceable heater elements
- Low pressure drop
- Smaller footprint
- Lightweight and portable
Electric Cryogen Vaporizers utilize high quality electric heating elements and stainless steel heat exchanger tubes. Heating elements and tubes are specially positioned in the highly conductive aluminum modules. Heat transfer is further enhanced in vaporizer units by means of a spirovane turbulence promoter within each stainless tube, which also reduces fluid slugging and surging.
- Low temperature soleniod shut-off valve.
- Polyurethane painted NEMA 4 enclosures.
- Stainless steel enclosures.
- ANSI, Mueller four-bolt or DIN flange end connections.
- Solid state temperature controller.
- Independent solid state auto resetting over-temperature switch controller.
- A separate manual resetting high limit shutdown controller.
- Rubber gasketed dust type electrical control enclosure, door interlock handle.
- Individual electrical components U.L. recognized, CSA certified and IEC approved.
Units available in multiple voltage. Power requirements may vary slightly with each specific voltage.