Located near gandhinagar, capital of gujarat, single location & a huge production facility under single roof, manufacturing wall tiles, floor tiles and vitrified tiles. This is a state of art, ultra modern plant, with eco-friendly technology, using purest natural gas based plant. A company having iso : 9001-2000 international standard certification, this is symbol for the highest standard of quality, in keeping with the stringent international specifications
Quality Policy / Processes
Quality A company having iso : 9001-2000 international standard certification, this is symbol for the highest standard of quality, in keeping with the stringent international specifications.
The company owns well established manufacturing facility in Gandhinagar District. The products are registered under brand name "Dakshinamurti". While beginning in 1996, with wall tiles plant, the company possessed old indigenous machinery with no atomisation at that time. During the journey of growth spanning more than a decade, the company has taken wise steps to replace the old plant and machineries from time to time with those of latest technology like Cake preparation was replaced with Spray dryer, Tunnel kiln technology replaced with fast firing roller kiln, mechanical press replaced with hydraulic press, etc.
However, our Floor tiles plant started with imported machineries from Italy and Spain, that too with latest technology and of the reputed brands of Europe like Sacmi and Carffer. The Company is enjoying world's latest single fire roller technology and thus it is at par with any other plant of the world. In 2006, company entered in to fast growing and premium product market, i.e. Polished Vitrified tiles. The plant is imported from Italian renowned company SACMI and some machinery from China. The Kiln, which is very long and automatic and is 140 meter long helps ensure more compact body, better vitrification and durable performance. SACMI make 4600 meter press with iso-static punches ensuring even balance of strength in total surface of the tile. Polishing line with 42 heads and 12 fixed calibration heads and 6 Oscillating calibrating heads gives a better reflection to the product.
In 2011-12, the Company also made a huge expansion in vitrified tiles division by building altogether additional capacity of around 90000 MTA. This has been possible by state of art technology from Sacmi Italy and China. The Company has installed the kiln of around 214 Meters which is the longest in India. Now all three plants of the company have world class, state of the art technology. This is the latest technology used by all prominent companies of European countries like, Italy, Spain and China as well as many other parts of the world. The facility is accredited with ISO 9001-2008: ISO 14001-2004
- M/s. Reliance Industries Limited
- M/s. UTI Bank
- M/s. Bharti Airtel Limited
- M/s. Regency Properties, Mumbai
- M/s. Right Channnel Construction, Mumbai
- M/s. JNC Construction Pvt. Ltd., Ghaziabad
- M/s. Ajmera Housing Corporation, Bangalore
- M/s. Basic Chemical & Allied Industries Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- M/s. Anik Development Corporation., Mumbai
- M/s. Safal Infrastructure, Ahmedabad
- M/s. Safal Associates, Ahmedabad
- M/s. Ganesh Housing Coporation, Ahmedabad
- M/s. Vishal Mega Mart
- M/s. Cein, Ahmedabad
- M/s. Vasant Builders, Pune
- M/s. Glorious Construction Co., Mumbai
- M/s. Neel Builders, New Mumbai
- M/s. Shree Saibaba Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s. Sthapati Interiors Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad
- M/s. Aditya Enterprises, Mumbai
- M/s. Ashish Developers, Kalyan
- M/s. Sharan Infrastructure, Ahmedabad
- M/s. Shanti Star Builders, Thane
- M/s. J.P. Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Aim / Vision / Mission
Our Vision To become a leader in the domestic as well as international market, while expanding and strengthening our network globally Our Mission To offer highest level of satisfaction to the customers through best quality and customer careTo continuously upgrade the product through innovations of new technologyTo respect the dignity of all employees and offer them opportunities for growthTo become instrumental in the development of country while protecting the environment
"Quality Beyond Excellence"
At Akash Ceramics, Excellent Quality has never been an option, but the necessity. Akash Ceramics has grown to become a name that is synonymous to high quality and innovative design over the years. Right from the choice of raw materials to the delivery of finished products, we have set a benchmark for quality. We are on a constant search to increase the level of our products, from best to great. In the past, our team has tried to bring world class innovations to our wide product range. The company takes pride in the achievement and execution of advanced technology and complementary skill set via professionals. We are set to move higher with the efforts of an experienced and talented team. The foundation of the company was laid in the year 1995 and since then we have not rested in order to give the best quality products to our customers. Our domestic experience will rise to international levels with the exposure to global arena. We are set to explore new avenues, making our network extensive and strong. We will make use of our finest quality products and experience in the industry to achieve new heights in the coming times. We have set high hopes for the future to make it shining and bright not only for the company but all those who are associated. We are grateful to everyone for bringing us to this position, today. The construction is emerging fast and we look forward to a bigger and better future ahead. Warm Regards
Since the introduction in the year 1995 to the present, the company has achieved many feathers in its cap. Go through the memory lane to know more about the company:The glimpses of mile stones achieved by the company are as under.
- 1995 Formation of the company
- 1996 Acquisition of land and commence civil construction
- 1997 Commercial production of first line of wall tiles
- 1999 Entered in to agreement for Natural Gas and started using Natural Gas
- 2000 Expansion of Wall tiles plant, inclusion of Automatic Hydraulic Press
- 2002 Commercial production of Floor tiles by Single Fast Firing Technology by imported machinery from Italy/Spain
- 2003 Modernization of wall tiles plant by inclusion of Fast Firing Roller Kiln
- 2006 Commercial production of first line of wall tiles
- 2007 Accreditation ISO 9001-2000
- 2009 Expansion of the manufacturing capacity for floor tiles
- 2009 Installation of Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) of 1.5 MW for Captive uses
- 2009 Accreditation of ISO 9001-2008
- 2010 New Double-press and soluble salt based Vitrified Project with 70000 MTA capacity
- 2010 Accreditation of ISO 14001-20042012 Gross Sales Turnover crossing Rs.103.02 Crores -highest ever