• Structurally strong with fantastic insulation
• Light weight and easy to install
• Reduce steel framework and land bearing foundation considerably and hence very economical
• Superior and proprietary tongue and groove system, hence leak proof and easy to fix
• Available in customized length as per requirement to reduce number of joints and installation cost
• Made on state-of-the-art imported plant and therefore superior in quality
• Facing made of top quality metallic colour coated sheets and guaranteed for long life
• Varieties of finishes available to match aesthetic needs.
• Much thinner than traditional walls and increase floor space.
• Great energy saver and hence indispensable in air-conditioned, cooled and heated buildings.
• Versatile and suitable for all types of built environment starting from residential blocks to offices, Warehouses, commercial complexes, site offices, telecom shelters etc.
• Cost effective and bring down life cycle cost for any built environment
• Virtually zero maintenance throughout life
|Sr. No. ||Product Code ||Panel Thickness (in mm) ||Descripation |
|1 ||SIP-35-2003 ||35 ||Wall Panels, External Fasteners type with 0.45 mm TCT. Colour Coated GI Sheet, Internal 0.45 mm TCT Colour Coated GI Sheet with puf as insulation material sandwich in between. |
|2 ||SIP-40-2003 ||40 |
|3 ||SIP-50-2003 ||50 |
|4 ||SIP-60-2003 ||60 |