- Electrical Control Panels
- Automation Systems
- Flame Proof Panels
- Pneumatic Panels
- Mimic Panels
- VFD Panel
- Annunicator Panel
- Soft Starters
- Junction Boxes
- AC Drive
About Datson Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Activities we specialize in include :
- Design, engineering and Supply of complete Automation System including PLC, DCS, SCADA, Instruments, AC Drives, Servo Drives, Electrical Control Panels etc.
- Manufacturing of all types of Electrical Control Panels including MCC, PCC, Power Distribution boards, PLC /DCS cabinets, Marshalling / Relay panels, VFD Panels, Thyristor Control Panels
- Development of PLC /DCS program
- Development of DCS /SCADA Screens and graphics
- Generation of various reports
- Design of relay logic, control panel wiring
- Software Development & Commissioning of Programmable Logic Controller, DCS
We feel that we are strategically well placed to cater to your on account of Technical competence Familiarity with the industry and applications Constant update of technical skills Commitment to Schedules Vindication of faith from customers Commitment to quality In-house modern facility for design, application engineering, manufacturing Control Panels, System cabinets, Marshalling Racks, MCC etc. It includes well equipped fully furnished building and measuring area of 10,000 sq.feet, a team of 45 persons including 21 engineers, draftsmen, technicians and most importantly satisfied customers from whom we have been getting repeat orders.
Vindication of Trust
This is what one of our esteemed OE customers, Standard Engineers, has to say about us:
Standard Engineers are the pioneers in the field of speciality agitators and chemical plants. They are dominating this arena in this part of the world for the last 25 years.
Mr. Vineet Shroff, M.Tech. Chief Executive of Standard Engineers compliments Datson Projects.
“We have been working closely with Datson for all our Control and Automation needs for more than a decade now. The association has been long, grown stronger and has been yielding for both of us. Our requirements are two fold.
One is for our standard equipments where we need Drives, PLCs, Panels, Encoders, Sensors regularly. Here we have always found proper selection of the component, timely and hassle free deliveries and prompt commissioning assistance whenever and wherever required.
The other is for our custom built plants. These assignments are usually demanding and innovative. Total involvement right from the stage of fixing performance specs of the system is required till the time of handing over the plant to the user. We have found Datson engineers always exploring and adapting the most cost effective and reliable solutions to the plant requirements. It is their willingness to invest their time, energy for our projects and of course the confidence, we get that these guys know their job, that impresses me most.
What Sets Us Apart
The qualities and traits we have strived to build in our works and systems over the years like :
- Technical Competence, constant update of technical skills
- Close co-ordination with the client before as well as after sales
- Easily approachable, always available
- Ever eager to go that extra mile to meet your needs.
- Commitment to quality and schedules
- Ability to adapt to the most modern tools and equipments to realise cost effective and technically correct solutions for you
- Willingness to take risks and ability to invest
Demonstration of Capabilities
- Pipeline SCADA Projects along with field instrumentation for more than 300 KM Gas pipelines in the state of Gujarat
- DCS for terminal Automation of petrochemical plants - more than 10,000 I/O''s cumulative
- DCS for tandem Annealing and Decarburising line of a steel plant - 1800 I/O''s
- PLC with SCADA for Galvanising line, Furnace and Jet Coating line of a steel plant - 1400 I/O''s
- PLC & Thyristorised Controllers based system for bogie hearth Furnace in a steel plant
- DCS having redundancy at CPU, Power supply, communication levels for walking hearth furnace in a steel plant
- Digital DC Drives - 2000 Amp. with accessories for extruders in rubber industry
- Variable Frequency Drive (AC drives) - 0.37 KW upto 375 KW for various applications
- AC Drive Control System comprising of 23 nos.. AC drives for Centrifuge and mixers in a pharmaceutical plant, a 100% EOU, drives communication on MODBUS with central DCS
- AC Drive Control System comprising of 18 nos. drives for Agitators and Reactors for an adhesives & Emulsions - chemical plant, 100% EOU
- AC drive - 100 HP for combustion Air Blowers in steel plant
- Position Indicating Systems using Absolute Encoders for movement of stock rod of Blast Furnace in an integrated steel plant
- Complete Automation system with AC Drives in synchronization, PLC, HMI for sizing and warping machines in textile and jute industry
- Complete Automation system with AC drives, PLC, SCADA, Thyristorised Heater Controllers for a grease manufacturing plant
- Drive control system employing 54 drives in synchronization for a galvanizing line in a steel plant
- MCC panels with drives & soft starters
- Indigenously developed remote telemetry units for light house Automation - 120 Nos
Integration with Siemens Teleperm
Integration with Siemens Teleperm System using SYNO Gate 300 IP Gateway:
Two additional work stations were installed, configured and programmed on an existing Siemens Teleperm System in a large power plant. SYNO gate 300 IP gateway made this integration possible with the CS275 process bus. The benefits to the user due to this open system are :
- Communication between the gateway and the user via TCP/IP.
- Easy development of new applications.
- Archiving of process data on relational databases such as Ingres, RDB, Oracle and data analysis using tools such as Uniface.
- Display and graphical representation using standard tools of process data or manufacturing process.
- The host computer can manage the process and request process data for quality control.
- Functions relating to the operational security of the system are available from the host.
Remote Telemetry Units for Light House Automation
DATSON has developed Remote Telemetry Units using advanced high-speed micro-controller. A typical base RTU has 8 Analog Inputs, 16 Digital Inputs, 16 Digital Outputs and which is expandable. Each RTU has 2 communication ports RS232 and RS485 for multi-dropping. 32 such RTUs can be connected on network. RTUs communicate with SCADA on MODBUS ASCII protocol. Also these RTUs have rack type configuration which facilitates removal addition of I/O cards. One of the typical applications where these RTUs are presently used is Light House Automation.
There is a Master-Slave configuration at each location. Master at RTU is connected to SCADA through transparent RS232 microwave link. Typically SCADA workstation is located at a distance of 50 KM from RTU. The data is transmitted through VHF transmitter to PC. Master maintains 72 hours data history in the NVRAM. This data is transmitted to PC on request from SCADA. Master also communicates with Slave and maintains slave data. Master takes control action based on Real Time Clock. Slave functions as power manager. All power interlocks and DG Parameters are monitored. All the set points are set through HHT or PC via remote operation. Thus a lot of manual work is eliminated.
Who Should Contact Us
- Project experts who are looking for a reliable and experienced partners to take care of Control and Automation part, right from the stage of design, detail engineering upto commissioning on turnkey basis
- OEMs who are interested in making their equipments competitive with state of the art modern and cost effective control systems
- Users in all process industries who are seeking viable and permanent automation solutions to overcome technical deficiencies in their current processes
- Big System Vendors and Project Companies who wish to outsource engineering services like development of PLC program, DCS graphics, SCADA/HMI Screens, documentation
- OEMs as well as users who require electrical control panels with emphasis on precision and timely deliveries
- Young and talented Automation Engineers who strive to add value to themselves as well as to the company
- Manufacturers of Quality Automation components whose products can be adapted in our systems solutions and can be promoted by us in India
To,Datson Projects Pvt. Ltd.