About Dev Denso Power Limited
When I retrospect on the past five year’s performance of DDPL, I feel extremely satisfied that during this short period, DDPL has achieved commendable growth in execution of electrical projects. DDPL’s success can be attributed to its pragmatic policies, strong leadership, team effort and endless desire for total client satisfaction at par excellence. Our ability to successfully perform all across the power sector has made us the preferred ones all over the country especially in the northern states. The company has achieved such prominence because of its success in timely execution of projects with eye catching quality of work.
During this period we have executed the work of 17 numbers of 220 and 132 KV substations for Haryana and several projects of Rural Electrification work in U.P. under RGVY. Other projects which are in advanced stage of completion are 220/33KV substation at Delhi and 220KV Switchyard at Power Plant in Rajasthan.
DDPL group is keen to participate in the growth phase of India and utilize its experience and strengths for overall development of the country. The group’s vision is to become a large respected player in the power sector in the country.
Our endeavor is to deploy the best manpower after their planned training and develop them to create our human resources base with highly motivated, dedicated, committed and productive workforce.
Enable to implement Total Quality & Productive Management culture and to be always customer oriented to continuously upgrade our existing plant & equipment by adopting latest technology.
We aspire to become one of the top companies with customer preference by timely completion of contracts with excellent quality and reliability of our services at competitive costs.
Dev Raj Singh
Our vision is to become a large respected national player in the development of Power sector who will be always thinking of excellence to satisfy its customers and enhancing investor’s confidence. Innovation & commitment are two vital ingredients of DDPL group. DDPL will attract, develop and sustain best talent and will continue to focus on the culture of trust and will provide learning opportunities while meeting expectations of all stake holders and of course the social community.
Our mission is to focus our interest in developing power sector through effective use of new ideas and technology to become a major player in this sector. We dedicate ourselves for optimum utilization of resources to enrich and enhance the quality of human life while seeing the company to conquer new horizon & heights. We will aspire to spread our wings to become truly a national construction group in the power sector
Field Of Specialisation
We specialize in Design, Engineering, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Electrical Substations and Power Plant Switchyards up to 400 KV consisting of Transformers up to 200 MVA. Most of such projects have been executed on turnkey basis.
The above is beside that we have successfully executed several projects of High Voltage distribution System, Rural Electrification plans, Medium Voltage Transmission Lines, High Voltage Cable Lying across the city of Delhi on massive scale and Internal & Electrification work of Industrial buildings and Project Townships.
In the short span of its existence, DDPL has firmly established its presence in the northern states of the country. DDPL is operating in a competitive market but credential capability and decade of experience in power sector, it has surpassed its competitors. Today, DDPL is one of leading companies in construction of power sub-stations on turn-key-basis
istinguish in the following...
Key Projects Executed
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning 400/132 kV Switchyard with BHEL for NTPC at VSTPP, Vindhyanagar (MP), Stage-II consisting of 10 Bays.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 400/132KV Switchyard with BHEL for NTPC at VSTPP-Vindhyanagar, (MP), Stage –III. Consisting of 15 Bays.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 400/132 kV Switchyard with BHEL for NTPC at RhSTPP, Rihand Nagar (UP), Stage-II consisting of 13 Bays and One 200MVA, 400/132KV Transformer.
- Civil Works, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 220 kV Sub-stations Gurgaon and Krukshetra for HVPNL Haryana consisting of 41 Bays & 6 Nos. of 100 MVA Power Transformers, Control Room Buildings, Boundary Wall, Roads & Foundations etc.
- Supply, Civil works, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Arya Nagar, Jakhal & Bhutan (Hissar) and Beri & Mundlana (Rohtak) 132 KV Sub-stations for HVPNL Haryana consisting of all Electrical System for 52 Bays & 15 Nos 25 & 16 MVA Power Transformers, Control Room Buildings, Boundary wall, Roads & Foundation etc.
- Providing additional Power Transformer at 132KV Substation at 8 locations on turnkey basis for HVPNL Haryana.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 2 Nos. 50 MVAR Shunt Reactors along with 4 Bays of 400 KV Sub-stations with BHEL for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. at Rourekela & Jeypore (Orissa)
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 11KV Sub-station, External Electrification & Communication System. The work was consisting of 500 Poles, 80 Kms LT Cables and 37 Kms HT cables etc in Township of IOC Panipat Refinery, Haryana.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Electrical Equipments and Lighting System for Main Plant Area comprising of different units as FCC, H2U, HCU, BBU, MEROX. The work involved laying of 600 Km cabling for IOCL Panipat Refinery Project, Haryana.
- Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & commissioning of 33/11 kV substations along with associated civil works for M/s National Hydro Power Corporation Limited at Dharchula, Pithorgarh in Uttarakhand.
- Laying, Testing & Commissioning of Cables, 66/33/11KV grade, total length of 175 Km with Reliance Energy Ltd. for Delhi Power Distribution System Delhi.
- Design, Survey, Supply, Erection & Testing of High Voltage Distribution System with NDPL consisting of 300 Transformers of different sizes for Delhi Power Distribution System Delhi.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 33/11KV Sub stations with Reliance Energy Ltd for REC, Aligarh, (UP). This includes 2 Nos. Sub-stations along with Control Room Building, Roads, Boundary Wall, Foundations and 120 Kms of incoming & outgoing overheads lines.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 11kV O/H lines for Reliance Energy Ltd. for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. in Raibareily (U.P.). This includes 643 Transformers and 15000 BPL Connections.
Our Current Works
1... 132/33 Kv Sub Station at khurja & Mahoba UP .This execution is on turnkey Basis.
2... 400 Kv Switchyard for Rosa Thermal PLant Stage 2nd UP.
3... Civil foundation work for Bawana Basedthermal Power Plant at bawana Delhi.
Projects In Hand
- rection, Testing & Commissioning of 11kV O/H lines for Reliance Energy Ltd. for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. in Raibareily (U.P.). This includes 643 Transformers and 15000 BPL Connections – Phase II.
- Supply, Civil Works, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 132 KV Substation for HVPNL Haryana which includes 29 Bays & 12 Nos. 25/16 MVA Power Transformers, Foundations, Control Room Buildings, Boundary wall, Roads etc complete in all respects.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 220/33 KV Switchyard with BHEL for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited at Barsingsar, Rajasthan. This includes 10 Bays and 2 Nos. 150MVA Generator Transformers, 2 Nos. 100MVA, 2 Nos. 20MVA and 2 Nos. 20MVA and 2 Nos. 16MVA Power Transformers.
- Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 220/33 KV Switchyard with BHEL for Delhi Transco at Masjid Moth, Delhi. This includes 8 Bays and 2 Nos. 100MVA Power Transformers.
- Civil Construction of various foundations for Transformers, Fire Walls, Cable Trenches and other offsite work of 2X660 MW gas based Thermal Power Project for Pragati Power Ltd. At Bawana in Delhi.
- Two 132 KV substation in U.P.
- One 132 KV Substation in Uttarakhand.
- 220 KV Switchyard for Rosa Thermal Power Projects
- 132 KV Transmission Lines at Sasan Project in MP.
Team Of Experts
* Mr. Dev Raj Singh Managing Director
* Mr. D.K. Saubhri Director Business
* Mr. N.S. Chaudhary Director Projects
* Mr. S.K. Mishra Director Technical
* Mr. Giriraj Singh Executive Director
* Mrs. Jati Dev Director Finance
The management of the company is vested in the hands of the Board of Directors. As per the Companies Act 1956, Managing Director is appointed and then given full power of management. Other delegated powers are exercised by the Board of Directors. For the better management of the company, the directors are designated based on power vested on them.
To assist the directors in their respective departments, qualified & experienced officers and staffs have been posted. The success of any company is dependent on commitment, integrity, enthusiasm & experience of its Board. DDPL group enjoys the guidance of its Board of directors having experience in various backgrounds & disciplines. The Board is proud to have Directors who have several years experience of working at top positions in reputed organizations.
Other Senior Executive
In addition to the above, following are our key functional executives. lectrical Engg.
Joint Ventures & Associates
Our company has tied up with different companies through JVs (Joint Venture) or MOUs (Memorandum of Understanding) to facilitate its operations on large scale.
These partners support DDPL in terms of supply of equipments or joining hands in bigger operations to meet customer's qualifying requirement. Following Companies are in support to DDPL.
- Siddhartha Engineering Ltd. is the foremost company who is with us and has JV agreement. This association has successfully done the work of Design, Supply, Construction, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Seven numbers new 132 KV Substations. The JV has also done augmentation work by providing additional Power Transformer at 132KV Substation at 8 locations on turnkey basis for HVPNL Haryana.
- Raj Kishan & Company is also our associates. This company is, since 1968 in the field of Thermal Power Plant, RCC Chimneys, Roads&Bridges, Hydroelectric Power Plants,Water and sewage treatment Plant etc.
- We have also association with manufacturers like ECE Industries Ltd., Atlanta Electrical Pvt. Ltd. who are the reputed transformer manufacturers.
- We are one of the promoters of a company namely Aryans Global Infra Ltd, a conglomerate of three other companies who have excelled in their respective field, with a vision to take up execution of projects including in the field of Industrial Automation, SCDA, Control and instrumentation etc.
Some Of Our Clients
We have a wide range of clientle ...
Company Statutory Profile
Com Registration No-- 091296
Registration Authority No-- ROC Delhi
Service Tax--- AAACD9745L001
To,Dev Denso Power Limited