- Denatonium Compounds
- Anti-Rodent Masterbatch
- Lubricant Additives
- Zinc Di-Alkyl Dithio Phosphate
- White Crystalline Powder
- Denaturant For Ethanol
- Aversive Agent For Automotive Products
- Aversive Agent For Toiletry
- Aversive Agent For Household Products
- Aversive Agent For Pesticide
- Aversive Agent For Paints
About Dhaval Dyes
At 'Dhaval Dyes', our ideological leanings resonate with this thought. We believe that growth is built on doing better than what is good enough, rising above individual limitations and transgressing the borders of circumstantial impediments.
We Dhaval Dyes, is a Manufacturer and Exporter of Denatonium Compounds, Denatonium Saccharide, Anti-Rodent Master Batch and Denatonium Benzoate & Allied Compounds.
It was in 1980, when Dhaval Dyes (DD) was established in the Western part of India. Ever since than it has acquired a reputation of being a Company that enjoys the trust and confidence of internationally respected leaders in the chemicals and pharmaceutical and pesticides Industry, due to the highest ethical and professional standards adopted.
At present we have two wholly owned manufacturing plants having accredited by BSI Management Systems, U.K as an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. Located on developed industrial land with sufficient water, power and other facilities. All the two units are professions managed organization managed by experienced and dedicated personnel. Both units are well equipped with multipurpose plant, machinery and utilities confirming to International standards. We have gathered the required knowledge and expertise to market and to stay competitive in the international market.
Keeping in mind the ever-changing global market, we have been developing new products that consistently meet customer specifications. Our export revenue has increased by at least 30 % every year since 1995. Today our export revenue accounts nearly more 90% of the total sales.
Sound fundamentals, outstanding export performance, strong presence in the domestic market and a focused management team has seen Dhaval Dyes grown at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15% over the past 5 years. Dhaval Dyes having a foundation of more than 25 years is :
- One of the largest producers of Denatonium Benzoate in the World
- One of the largest producers of Down stream products of Denatonium Benzoate
- One of the leading market player of Denatonium Saccharide in Asia Pacific
The landmarks in our journey :
- 1980 : Began operations to produce Specialty Chemicals. namely HIPPURIC ACID & GLYCINE at PLANT 1, UDHYOGNAGAR, India.
- 1985 : Diversified into manufacture of Denatonium Benzoate and its derivatives by setting up another Plant 2 at Udhyognagar.
- 1990 : Direct Exports to end users based in USA, UK & Europe Started.
- 1992 : Modification in our Plant 1, converted into a State-of-art multipurpose production facilities and dedicated the same into a Contract manufacturing site.
- 1995 : Established sales network in more than 20 countries around the Globe.
- 2001 : Signed an agreement with Australian firm for direct marketing and promotion in Australia, New Zealand and ASEAN countries.
- 2001 : Accreditation of ISO 9001; 2000 certification of our entire manufacturing sites.
- 2003 : Recipient of ‘UDHYOG BHARTI’ (English meaning “ENTERPRISING INDIAN”) award at New Delhi Auditorium Hall for best performance in terms of Quality production & Exports of Denatonium compounds
- 2005 : Established Strategic business association with European & USA conglomerates for European and North American sales & technical support.
- 2007 : Accreditation of ISO 14001 certification of entire manufacturing facilities
- 2010 : Up gradation of ISO 14001 to ISO 14001: 2004 certification
- 2011 : Acquired 110,000 Sq.ft land and building near N.H 8 to enhance the manufacturing capacity and make world’s largest single site plant for Denatonium compounds and allied derivatives by Dec, 2011
Experienced and Qualified Management Team and Technical Personnel, We have a proven management team led by founders who have over 50 years of collective experience in the Specialty chemical industry.
The production operations at each of our plants are managed by a team of skilled technical engineers with the requisite technical know-how to carry out our production processes. It is through their consistent research and development efforts in improving our production processes that we have developed an extensive range of products suitable for use in a multitude of applications. Our technical staff is highly qualified and trained and many have had working experience with MNCs and other reputed large Indian companies. It is the expertise and dedication of our people that provide us the leverage to respond quickly to changing market trends and demands in the Denaturants, Repellents and specialty chemical industry.
CUSTOMERS & MARKETS :
You have to create a track record of breaking your own mold, or at least people's conception of that mold. It's only then, that your customers become an extended family of your business Your customers become a relationship to live for.
We have more than 200 customers from across the globe- North America, Europe, Central and Latin America and Asia- Pacific.
Our customers are mainly MNCs who are leading players in the industries they operate.
Global marketing network :
We market via direct sales teams and distributors/ agents. We have :
- An extensive network of 22 overseas associates/ representatives & sales agents worldwide.
- Over 30 stockists, agents, distributors and dealers covering India market.
- Warehousing facilities in Singapore & North America.
We aim to be a leading Global player in the Manufacturing and Marketing Specialty Chemicals & Task Aversion additives by:
- Ensuring pride and satisfaction of our workforce.
- Achieving impeccable standards of corporate governance.
- Providing highest quality and in time service.
- Sustaining customer satisfaction through efficiency and reliability.
- Continuously improving our products and services through manufacturing by implementing a quality improvement system developed in line with the ISO 9001:2000 standard and by following all the statutory and regulatory requirements.
Dreams are what drive us. We respect people and value their individual differences and this has led to a free, vital corporate culture that encourages creativity.
We are fortunate to have so many talented people with different backgrounds, interests and skills who come together to create offerings for the future.
Dhaval Group is a place where teamwork is essential. Yet our employees also maintain the freedom to work on their own, be creative and make their own decisions. And most of all, grow both personally and professionally.
Social Responsibility -genesis Of S B Patel Charitable Trust
SAKARBA CHARITABLE TRUST has been formed by our Dhaval Group’s Founding Chairman Shri. Ratilal B. Patel in the western part of India, to look after the Corporate Social Responsibility related activities of the DHAVAL Group. It began in a small way by working with a few rural communities within the state
A team of committed professionals plan & implement developmental programs in communities with their support and participation. To enable holistic development simultaneously work on a number of issues in each community is undertaken.
A participatory approach has ensured a sense of ownership for the services provided and the community wealth created. The Trust has been able to bring about tangible changes in their lives, on a variety of spheres through its Grant. Besides institutional grants, the Trust also makes individual grants for education and medical relief.
It is registered as a charitable trust and operates in various part of Nation.
The Trust is active in four major areas for all sections of the society:
- Medical Aid
- Planting Trees and Supporting Environment Protection Causes
- Personal Development