High Performance Acrylic Putty
High Performance Acrylic Putty For Sealing Cracks - Seal Putty
This is high performance acrylic putty for sealing cracks in plasters, concretes, brickwork & gaps around penetrations (doors, windows, piping / conduits etc.). Its main characteristics are as follows:
- Excellent adhesion to variety of surfaces such as concrete, masonry, wood, metals etc.
- Can be used for outdoor as well as indoor applications.
- Excellent ability to take differential thermal expansions of dissimilar materials.
- Good UV resistance and heat resistance.
- Elongation at break 400%.
- Filling volume: 1 kg of SEAL-PUTTY-TM will fill 125 feet of 4 mm x 4 mm crack.
- Can be painted over by all regular paints.
Important information for our buyers:
Widen & deepen the crack to about 2-3 mm in V-notch profile by mechanical grinding / milling. Clean the crack / gap of any loose materials, dirt, dust, oil etc. Compressed air or water jet can be used for this along with manual raking.
- The product comes in ready to use condition.
- Fill the crack / gap fully with SEAL PUTTY.
- Wait for 3 hours.
- Refill any shrinkage.
- Tool the surfaces to get desired finish.
Allow curing for 12 hours prior to painting over.