Battery Operated Electro Permanent Magnetic Lifter offered are suitable to be used near flame cutting machines as well as in areas like stock yards for easy handling of flats, plates, rounds. Other than this, these lifters are also used for meeting the demands of loading/unloading on machine tools like lathes, power saw, grinding, CNC milling during assembly stage. As there is no involvement of mechanical lever, the system is comfortable and easy to handle.
· Near flame cutting machines.
· In stock yards for handling flats, plates, rounds.
· For loading / unloading on machine tools like grinding, CNC Milling, lathes, power saw and during assembly.
· Since no mechanical lever is actuated, very comfortable for operator even while working at odd site condition.
· Radio Remote Control (Optional).
- Automatic Sequential switching On/Off using contact less relay. The magnet initially is in Off condition, after placing on the load, when the hoist pulls up, it actuates a contact less relay and the magnet is automatically switched On. When it is hoisted down, the magnet remains On. And now when it is lifted the same is Off and releases the job.
- Ready to use magnets can be hooked to crane giving incredible flexibility and unbeaten cost reduction for moving ferrous load.
- BATEPMACE is made with multiple magnets for handling of longer sheets/ bars.
· Revolutionary technique for safe magnetic lifting.
· Light weight and robust construction.
· Safety factor of 3 is maintained for each magnet.
· EPM Lifter-Battery power only needed to switch On and Off.
· No battery power is needed to keep magnet On.
· Pole design for lifting both round and flat components.
· Maintenance free completely sealed rechargeable batteries.
· With battery fully charged - can switch On/Off approximately 300 times.
· Warning signal when battery charge level is low.
· In built battery charger with over charge protection.
· Battery Charging cable is in built in a sliding case.
· Automatic Sequential switching On/Off using contact less relay. The magnet initially is in Off condition. After placing on the load, as the magnet pulls up, it actuates a contact less relay and the magnet is auto-matically switched On. When it is hoisted down, the magnet remains On. Now when it is lifted the same is switched OFF and release the job.