TH130 is an advanced integrated hardness tester distinguished by its very compact size, high accuracy, wide measuring range and simplicity of operation. It is suitable for testing the hardness of all metals, and widely applied in many areas of industry.
TH 130 hardness tester combines the universal impact device D and a data processor in a single unit. It automatically computes all Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell, or Shore hardness values. The impact direction can be set so that accurate values can be achieved at any angle, even up-side down. Statistical mean value is automatically provided.
The measuring method of TH 130 is defined as " the quotient of the impact body's rebound velocity over its impact velocity" When the tester is connected to its associated printer it can perform real time printing. It can also be equipped with optional accessories, such as support rings, to meet the requirements of specialized applications.Typical Applications :
- In situ testing of large and/ or heavy components, items installed as parts of a machine.
- During manufacture, especially of mass produced components.
- In the stores for material idntification.
- In locations with difficult access, or in confined spaces.
- For quality control in general, fast and very accurate.
- Size: 150 x 22 x 53 mm
- Impact device: D
- Impact energy: 11 Nmm
- Test tip: Tungsten Carbide
- Measuring accuracy: Mean Uncertainty ± 0.8% (corresponding to ± 1 HRC at HRC =58)
- Max. hardness of sample: 980 HV
- Weight: 130 g
- Operating time: 8 hours continuous use/ rechargeable
- Impact direction: any angle
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50' deg C.
- Min. weight of sample: 5 Kg (less than 5 Kg to 0.1 Kg. coupled on solid support)
- Min thickness of sample: 5 mm (coupled: 3 mm)
- Min thickness of layers: 0.8 mm
- Min radius of curved surface: 30 mm (with support rings: 11 mm)
- Coupling paste is available for testing thin or small parts weighing less than 2 Kg.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad Airport
CCTV Microscopes Metallurgical Microscope
Item Code: EIE-181
Binocular Metallurgical Microscope:
- Binocular Metallurgical Microscope
- Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope
- Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
Rigid and stable body fitted with Binocular observation tube, inclined at 45 deg C, bright field, incident light through tube, epi-illuminator with centering provisions, iris diaphragm and a slot for dropping filters. It is having precise quadruple revolving nosepiece with positive click stop. Co-axial mechanical stage of X-Y movement of specimens upto thickness 65 mm. Built-in base transformer. Halogen bulb 6V 20W controlled by a variable intensity control knob. Supplied with daylight blue and green filters in Plastic mount, operating manual and vinyl cover in a sturdy plywood storing cabinet with following optical combination.
- Ach. Objectives: M5X, M10X and M40X (SL) Huy.
- Eyepieces: H 6X and WF 10X (Paired)
- Magnification: 25X to 600X (Can be increased with the use of optional eyepieces and Objectives)
- With achromatic Objectives as above.
Same as above but with achromatic objectives assembled from imported hard coated lenses for anti- reflection.Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope:
A Trinocular Microscope having provision of extra tube for simultaneous microphotography or CCTV attachment or Projection screen attachment, without removing the Binocular Head. Rigid and stable body fitted with Trinocular be observation tube, inclined at 45 deg C, bright field, incident light through tube, epi-illuminator with centering provisions, iris diaphragm and a slot for dropping filters. It is having precise quadruple revolving nosepiece with positive click stop. Co-axial mechanical stage of X-Y movement of specimens upto thickness 65 mm. Built in base transformer. Halogen bulb 6 V 20 W controlled by a variable intensity control knob. Supplied with daylight blue and green filters in Plastic mount, operating manual and vinyl cover in a sturdy plywood storing cabinet with following optical combination.
- Ach.Objectives: M5X, M10X and M40X (SL) Huy.
- Eyepieces: H6X & WF10X (Paired) & P7X
- Magnification: 25X to 600X(Can be increased with the use of optional eyepieces and Objectives)
Same as above but with Objectives assembled from imported hard coated lenses for anti-reflection.Inverted Metallurgical Microscope:
A latest binocular inverted metallurgical microscope equipped with vertical illuminator having centering provision, field and aperture diaphragm and slot for dropping filters, built in base, variable solid state transformer, large sturdy stage with co-axial arrangements for X-Y axis movements, coarse and fine graduated focussing knobs, supplied with two coloured fitters in metal mount, Rexine cover, wooden base stand with drawer and following optical combination.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad Airport
- Production Capacity: 100 per anum
- Delivery Time: 3-4 weeks after receipt of firm order
- Packaging Details: High Quality Corrugated Box
Item Code: EIE-185
This machine is used for mounting the metallographic and petrographic specimens in suitable plastic and bakelite medium so as to make them convenient for handling in the subsequent polishing operation as well as for edge retention. The unit has a robust construction and is activated by a hydraulic press of capacity 8 tons. The unit is provided with pressure gauge for observing the pressure while mounting (Maximum pressure is 6000 lbs .sq. inch) and a thermometer cavity for mercury thermometer to read the temperature of moulding.
Specimen mounting press has concentric heating and cooling arrangement ensuring fast turn out of samples. The processing time per sample is about 25 minutes. Heating is by means of electrical band heaters thermostatically controlled and cooling by finned cast aluminium cooler. The press is supplied with a 1" dia. Mould of alloy steel heat treated and internally ground 1.25" and 1.5" moulds are available as additional accessories at extra cost and the same heater and cooler serve all the above sizes of mould. The unit operates on 220 Volts AC. painted in hammertone finish and chrome plated.Optional Accessories:
Mounting Compounds For use with Hydraulic Mounting Press:
- Spare Moulds of hardened alloy steel dia-1"
- Spare Moulds of hardened alloy steel dia 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Spare Heater kit.
- Complete Heater Assembly.
- Spare Energy Regulator with timer
- Hand Gloves made of Asbestos (per pair)
- Thermo-Setting Resin- Bakelite Powder, in 20 mesh approx./ brown colour in polythene bag each containing 1 kg. indigenous make.
- Thermo-Setting Resin-Bakelite Powder, coloured, in 20 to 30 mesh approx. in polythene bag each containing 1 kg. indigenous make.
- Thermo Plastic Resin-Plastic indigenous make transparent/ Coloured, in 1 kg packing.
- Silicon Grease Indian make in 50 gms. Packing.
- Carnauba wax per kg.
- Silicon spray Indian make 550ml.
Carbon & Sulphur Determination Apparatus
Item Code: EIE-175
Semi Automatic – Single Burette Determination
of Carbon and sulphur contents in Iron and steel has becomean absolute necessity forall Iron processing plants, foundries etc. There is substantial saving of time and effort, as in a short time, both carbon and sulphur can be determined in one action. This dual determination is excellently suitable for routine analysis.
List of items and accessories of carbon and sulphur determination apparatus. glass parts of carbon and sulphur determinator
- Simplified operation
- Substantial saving of time.
- Accuracy and ease of operation Advantage of cheapness through saving of power and chemicals due to dual determination Steel or Iron chips of samples under test are heated in a stream of oxygen gas to about 1200 deg.-1350 deg. C converting carbon and Sulphur contents to carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide gases respectively. These gases are passed through a solution of hydrogen peroxide. The sulphur dioxide gas dissolves in hydrogen peroxide forming sulphuric acid which is titrated against caustic soda solution of known strength to determine the percentage of sulphur in the sample under test. The gaseous mixture from which sulphur dioxide has been removed (absorbed) is now taken in to a calibrated burette. Then the gases are taken into an absorption vessel containing potassium hydroxide solution to absorb carbon dioxide gas. The reduction in volume of the total gas equals the volume of carbon dioxide gas : knowledge of which then gives the amount of carbon. The scale reading directly gives the percentage of carbon in 1 gm. sample.
Carbon burette 4.5%, or 1.5% or 0.25% Absorption vessel Levelling bottle.Three way T-Shaped stop-cock. L-shaped glass tube with stop-cock, Graduated vessel for sulphur titration, 4 ml automatic sulphur titration burette,Two liter bottle for NaOH Obesrvation tube, Filter trap, Oxygen purifying accessories and wooden frame with sunmica base. Combustion tube furnace with thermocouple (using 3 silicon carbide rods) for maximum temperature up to 1450 deg C Accommodates 22mm X 17mm X 500mm Combustion tube. Control unit for the combustion tube furnace autotransformer type with A meter, Voltmeter and temperature indicator. The following items are also supplied along with the apparatus.
- Two number of combustion tubes.
- Five meters of rubber tubing.
- Steel scoop for inserting combustion boats.
- 25 numbers of combustion boats.
- Conversion chart.
- Instruction Manual.