These KWH Panel Meters are used as electrical system monitoring. The offered energy meters for secure digital panel meters are in three phase CT/ PT operated meter and are used for sub-metering of commercial /&industrial metering applications and online energy monitoring systems. |
We offer Prepaid Meters - Liberty - 3P "Revenue management
for better cash flow requires reduction/elimination of billing cycle. Liberty credit management system eliminates the need for billing cycle with customer convenience and satisfaction owing to budget control and ease of bill payment"
The Liberty metering system offers a flexible and secure revenue management technique to deliver a bill less revenue cycle using keypad based prepayment metering.
Liberty offers :
- Cost effective "pay-as-you-go" system
- Flexible tariff
- Time of Use (TOU)
- Slab tariff
- Minimum charges
- Taxes and duties
- Debt Recovery
- Future proof integrated solution enabling telephone, Internet and web based vending.
- Load monitoring, load limiting and load management
- Keypad based easy to use technology
- Authenticated Billing Codes (ABC) - Enables two way communication for bringing data back to the utility
The meter purports to the accuracy requirements of class 1.0 and class 2.0 and is suitable for current ranges of 5-30A, 10-60A and 20-80A. Liberty Prepayment metering system reduces billing costs by eliminating the meter reading, bill generation and bill distribution activities. The Utility benefits from the advance receipt of payment, improved cash flow and automatic tariff implementation. The system covers all aspects of tariff implementation to provide tariff planners with a variety of tariff options. Liberty meters have built-in tamper/fraud detection algorithms to counter fraudulent customers and reduce revenue losses. The meter supports standard tamper features like:
- Missing potential
- Current reversal
- Current terminal open
- Current terminal bypass
- Invalid Voltage
- Magnetic interference
- Magnetic tamper
Liberty-3P Liberty Vending System
The Liberty keypad based prepayment metering system is supported by a client server based vending system. The system provides code generated for each transaction with the meter. The transactions includes:
- Transfer of credit to meter.
- Changing of tariffs in the meter.
The vending system maintains a database of meter installations including customer specific details. The system is capable of generating Management Information System (MIS) reports for:
- Customer behavior pattern.
- Points of sales (PoS) history.
The system supports various point of sale terminals using telephone line connectivity. The system is modular, giving ample room for additional PoS terminals and supports flexible methods for data transfer from the POS to the Main Station.
Flair Mini Series – The Indicating Panel Meters, provides a wide range of digital panel meters for Accurate & reliable measurement of almost all electrical quantities with class 1.0 & 0.5 Accuracy. The series contains various models of AC/DC versions for industrial/Commercial Applications with high resolution display feature. Flair series models are compacted sized digital meters incorporated with the unique feature of on site CT & PT ratio programmability. The product reliability is in built in the designs of Secure Meters.
|Technical Specifications || |
| || |
|Aux Power Supply ||80-300V AC |
|Burden on Aux Supply ||< 3VA |
|Burden on Measuring Terminal ||0.5 VA |
| || |
| || |
|AC Volt Meter (Single Phase / Three phase) ||0-63.5V 0-110V 0-240V 0-415V |
|AC Ammeter (Single/Three Phase) ||0-5A |
|Frequency Meter ||40-70Hz |
|Power Meter (1 Ph Active) (3 Ph Active/Single Phase) ||0-415V 0-5A |
|Power Factor Meter (Three/Single Phase) ||0.5Lag 1-0.5Lead |
|Energy Meter Input voltage (3ph 3wire/4wire) Input current ||0-415V 0-5A site selectable |
|DC Voltmeter ||0-300V |
|DC Voltmeter ||75mV external shunt || |
We are offering Energy Meters For Secure Digital Panel Meters, which are available under the brand name of Elite. These energy meters are used as electrical system monitoring. The offered energy meters for secure digital panel meters are three phase CT/ PT operated meter and are used for sub-metering of commercial/ industrial metering applications and online energy monitoring systems.
- Compact size
- Panel mounted
Elite is a unique combination of multifunction multirate meters with R5485 (MODBUS) communications, allowing remote interrogation of energy and instantaneous parameters. It also provides load survey information for critical parameters.
The Elite offers:
- Options for Import / Export metering and 8 Rate and 8 Billing Registers
- Open circuit protection with unique current transformer shorting plug
- Technology for reliable and consistent accuracy to IEC61036 and IEC60687, Cl 1.0 and 0.5s
- Two pulse outputs as standard
- "FAVOURITES" page allows customization of the meter display sequence
- On board diagnostics for reporting connection faults
- R5485 (MODBUS) for network applications
- Accepts pulses from three pulsing devices
- High contrast back lit LCD
Elite offers following functions:
- Voltage - ph-to-ph & ph-to-n
- Current - line and neutral
- Power - kW, kVA, kvar
- Energy - kWh, kVAh, kvarh
- Power Factor - Ave. & ph
- Max. Demand - kW & kVA
- Rising Demand - kW & kVA
- Max. & Min. Volts
- Max.& Min. Amps, kW
- Max. & Min. P.F. & Freq.
- Import & Export kWh & kvarh
- Rate /Billing Registers (8 each)
- Favorites Page
- Meter set-up details
- kWh & kVAh pulse outputs
- RS485 MODBUS (Optional)
- Logging (3 off pulse inputs)
- The Power of Innovation
We are engaged in offering Energy Meters For Secure-Mains & DG Metering that is dual source metering; Sprint Dual. To cater the power cut problems, availability of mains power (power from utilities) is duly supported by privately owned DG sets and has become a sort of necessity.
For power distribution, metering is the only key for revenue. For places where both mains and DG supply are available, you have following metering options:
- Metering for mains supply through energy meter and a fixed amount in accordance with the load for DG supply to each connection.
- Separate energy meters for mains and DG metering.
- Another important issue is of DG trip due to over load.
- Thus arises the need for a single energy meter for measurement of both applications as well as load control solutions whereby consumer can be disconnected if load exceeds to certain limits.
- As a pioneer in identifying and providing innovative metering solutions, Secure Meters has now come up with a state-of-the-art solution to cater the above requirement and launches Sprint meter with dual register measurement feature.
- Sprint is supported with two separate registers for active forwarded energy for Grid supply and DG set supply. Metering is switched into corresponding metering register on the basis of pulse input. When main supply fails and DG supply is on, it activates meter's pulse input through external hardware i.e. via DC battery or step down transformer and metering switches over to DG supply for measurement and vice versa for mains supply.
- For load control, the meter monitors last minute average load and generates a pulse output if average load exceeds the set limit for average load. Pulse output signals are fed to the external hardware i.e. power contactor, switch, coil etc. through which supply of the consumer is disconnected. Supply resumes again only if power contactor state is changed manually and load is below the set limits.
- This application is suitable to all business complexes, residential flats campuses.
- As a part of our continuous endeavor to improve product design, the specifications are subject to change the Power of Innovation.
We are engaged in offering Energy Meters For Secure- HT& Lt that are procured from the reliable vendor; Premier. These energy meters are used for three phase CT/ PT operated electricity metering segment. The offered energy meters for secure-Ht & Lt are advanced comprehensive solution along with integrated communication modules, used for automatic meter reading (AMR), electricity revenue management and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) deployment.Sprint offers a unique approach to energy metering systems and data collection, combining the reliability of CALMU™ technology with cutting edge of information technology, Sprint provides you with cost effective metering solution.
The Sprint offers
- Long range meter, 5 (30) A,10(60)A, 20(100) A
- Choice of accuracy: Class 1.0 & 2.0
- Single vector/ Two vector / Three vector Measurement
- Time of day metering register
- Large backlit LCD display with parameter identification
- Phase indicators for healthiness of phase voltages
- Scroll Lock display for continuous display of desired parameters
- Advanced tamper detection algorithm including missing potential, voltage unbalance, current polarity reversal, current unbalance, current open circuit, current short circuit and abnormal magnetic influence • Compartment-wise tamper logging with date & time stamping for occurrence/restoration events with snapshots of electrical parameters
- Inductive coupled external power pack for meter reading in the absence of supply.
- Load survey configurable for main energy registers.
- • Load survey and maximum demand integration period of 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
|Voltage Measuring Elements ||3 3 Phase 4 wire 240 V P N |
|Current 1 Basic 1 Max ||5 A 10A 20A 30A 60A 100A |
|Frequency ||50Hz ± 5% |
|Burden Current Circuit Voltage Circuit ||As per Standards As per Standards |
|Standard ||IS 13779/IEC61036 Class 1.0 & 2.0 |
|Mechanical Dimensions (approx) Mm (standard model) Enclosure Material Degree of Protection Weight Terminals ||W.175xH.250xD.90 Engineering Plastic IP 51 2.1kg (approx) Cage clamp design |
|Data Retention Unpowered ||10 years (minimum) |
|Display Format || |
|Activity Indicator Format || |
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Meets IEC61036/IS13779 concerning immunity from the effects of electrostatic discharge, electromagnetic fields, fast transient bursts and high radio fields. |
|Environmental Operating Temperature As per standards Storage Temperature As per standards Operating Humidity As per standards |
|Time Clock & Calender Normal Power Source Mains Supply RTC Backup source Lithium Battery Battery Life (Typical) 10 years Min. Shelf Life (typical) 3 years |
|Tamper & Fraud Detection Missing Potential, current reversal, current short and current bypass events and abnormal magnetic influence. || |
With constant support of our professionals, we are able to offer a distinguished range of LT & CT Operated Energy Meters to our client. Available according to the requirements of our clients, these products are highly cost-effective. Our range is also widely demanded amongst our clients due to high performance, quality and resistance to harsh weather conditions.
- Micro controller based 4 quadrant measurement
- Back lid LCD with micro controller confirms to EB tariff requirements rs 232/485 communication TOD energies with MD
- Complete software for MRI and BCS
- Select from host of models tamper recording, load survey, billing data, download through optical port class 0. 5s & 1. 0s
- Type test as per bis 14697/cbip88/ IEC 10687
- Ordering Code: aries1100, aries3300, aries1200 & aries2200.
We provide secure make CT -PT Operated LT-HT Meters. Premier provides you the optimum metering solutions.
|Premier technical specification || |
| || |
|Voltage ||Wiring configurations CT connected 240V/230V phase to neutral, 3 element 3 phase 4 wire CT/VT connected 110V Phase to phase 2 element 3 phase 3 wire CT/VT connected 63.5V phase to neutral, 3 element 3 phase 4 wire |
|Current 1 Basic 1 Max ||5A 1A 10A 2A Additional configurations available on request |
|Mains Frequency ||50 ± 5% Hz |
|Burden Current Circuit Voltage Circuit ||All Model Types As per Standards As per Standards |
|Standards ||IS14697/IS13779/IEC60687 Class 0.2s, 0.5s, 1.0 |
|Mechanical Dimensions (approx) mm (Standard model) mm (optional top module) Enclosure Material Degree of Protection Weight (approx) (Standard model) (Optional top module) ||W.175xH.250xD.77 W.175xH.301xD.77 Engineering Plastic IP51 1.8kg ± 0.1kg 2.0kg ± 0.1kg |
|Top Optional Module Technical Specification Communication Remote Interrogation Port Low Power Radio Pulsed Outputs ||RS232/RS485 port (RJ11 Connector) Wireless meter reading on license free band (2.4 Ghz-2.4835Ghz) Upto four volt free outputs can be used to indicate energy consumption |
|Activity Indicator Format Meter Constant ||High intensity red LED for Calibration/testing Meter constant depends on meter scaling values (i.e. CT and VT ratios) |
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Meets IS 14697/IS13770/IEC60687 concerning immunity from the effects of electrostatic discharge, electromagnetic fields, fast transient bursts and high radio fields |
|Environmental Operating Temperature Storage Temperature Operating Humidity ||As per standards As per standards As per standards |
|Terminals ||Two screws per cable suitable for cable sizes from 2.5mm2 to 4.0mm2 |
|Time Clock & Calender Normal Power Source RTC Backup Source Battery Life (Typical) Min Shelf Life (typical) ||Mains supply Lithium Battery 10Years 3 Years |
|Display Format ||Customized backlit LCD display |
|Data Retention Unpowered ||10years (minimum) |
|Communication Local Interrogation Port ||Optically isolated Port || |
Energy Meters For Secure-Mains & Dg Metering
“Energy Meters For Secure-Mains & Dg Metering are sold under the brand name of Elite Dual Register. These energy meters are digital, compact in size, multifunction panel mount meter, which is used for the measurement of both DG supply and mains supply. While using these energy meters, use of two separate energy meters for dual source energy metering is eliminated. The offered energy meters are three phase CT/ PT operated meters, which helps in supporting the load control and automatically disconnects if load exceeds a defined limit. We are also offering separate load limits for different mains and DG operation.. With a range of communication options, elite dual is professional’s choice for multi function metering. ”
Elite dual register is available with two separate registers of active and apparent forwarded energy for mains dg set. It is a unique combination of multifunction multi-rate meters with rs485 (modbus) communications, allowing remote interrogation of energy and instantaneous parameters with load control features.The elite dual offers:
- Separate registers of kwh and kvah (forwarded) for mains and dg.
- Power on/off hours for mains and dg supply.
- Technology for reliable and consistent accuracy to is 14697 and iec60687, cl 0. 5s
- Pulse input (24v dc) is available for switching from mains to dg.
- Load control can be done using pulse output.
- Configuration of load control like load limit for mains and dg and averaging
- Can be configured through bcs.
- Favorites” page allows customization of the meter display sequence.
- On board diagnostics for reporting connection faults.
- rs485 (modbus) for network applications.
- High contrast back lit lcd.
Whole Current Electronic Meters
We provide Secure make Single Phase Whole Current Meters under brand name of Credit 300.This meets (I- Credit 300) the present day need of utilizes for an accurate, reliable and cost effective electronic meter for single phase consumers. It provides an affordable solution in a dynamic market through comprehensive and advanced functionality.
- Revenue protection even in case of wrong electrical connections.
- Deficiency metering with either phase or neutral current.
- Capability to display and communicate in absence of mains supply.
- Manual reading errors eliminated through encryption code.
|Connection type ||Direct connected |
|Wiring configuration ||1 phase 2 wire |
|Voltage range ||230/240 V (P-N), -40% to +30% |
|Current range ||5-30A, 10-60 A, 20-100 A |
|Metrological accuracy ||Class 1.0 |
|Mains Frequency ||50Hz ± 5% |
|Burden (voltage inputs) ||As per relevant standards |
|Burden (current inputs) ||As per relevant standards |
|Standard ||IS 13779, CBIP 88, IEC 62052-11, IEC 62053-21 |
|Dimensions (W x H x D) ||135x168x68mm |
|Weight ||600gms (Approx) |
|Enclosure ||Engineering plastic |
|Sealing ||Sealing screw provision |
|Ingress protection ||IP 51 |
|Insulation class ||As per IS 13779 |
|Impulse withstand ||As per IS 13779 |
|Temperature ||-10°C to +60°C (operating) -20°C to +80°C |
|Humidity ||95% non-condensing |
|Programming and Features |
|Tariff Rates ||Upto 4 |
|Mds ||Upto 2 types, configurable in 4 registers |
|Load Survey ||Minimum 35 parameters days with 30mins Integration Period |
|Communications ||Optical 1107 port for local and remote. || |
offers a host of benefits to solve the growing problems of on-site testing of energy meters. Improved productivity, elimination of human errors and protection of revenues by quick and efficient site testing are Accuchek forte
The Accuchek offers:
- On site testing of meter without disconnecting the load
- A wide range of voltage and current inputs
- Maximum current up to 6A in direct mode and up to 500A in clamp on mode
- High accuracy (0.2% in director mode / 0.5% in clamp on mode) for kWh, kVArh and kVAh
- Automatic error display • Displays percentage errors of energies i.e. kWh, kVArh (lag + lead), kVAh
- Ergonomically designed with user friendly keyboard
- Large LCD back lit display
- Optical sensor for automatic testing
- Displays instantaneous electrical parameters
- Up to 200 test results storage
- Data transfer for complete analysis
- Scanner / Snap switch operation
The following modes of operation make the Accuchek+ more adaptable
to any design of meter :
- Optical Scanner: To sense the energy recorded automatically from Calibration LED or the movement of disk in electromechanical meters.
- Snap-switch: To mark disk rotation counts manually.
- Data entry: To feed initial and final reading of energy of a static energy meter having a high-resolution display.
- Dosage mode: Potential free contracts for testing of meters on test bench.
The amazing feature of Accuchek+ makes it an accurate Voltmeter, Ammeter, Frequency meter, Power factor meter and Phase sequence meter all in one, eliminating requirement of these different instruments for ascertaining the health of the metering system. Two models have been designed for use in different electrical systems (i.e. HT or LT electrical system)
- LT+ : To test LT whole current or CT operated energy meters.
- HT+ : To test meters suitable for HT, 3 phase, 3 wire and 4 wire systems.
Item Code: MDC
The kVA Controller is used to control the demand of a system. The application is use to secure the system at overload conditions and also helps in saving the MD penalties.
- Programmable kVA Setting
- Programmable CTR Ratio
- Password Protected
- Alarms & Control
- Dual Relay Outputs
- Meter Reset Option
- Bright Three Line FND /LCD Display
This meter measures all three phase - line & equivalent voltage, all phase & equivalent current. CT/PTratio is programmable. Password is user programmable.
|Display LED ||3 Digit, 7 Segment, 0.5" x 3 |
|Parameter Refreshing Time ||Programmable |
|Membrane Keys ||Three || |
Schneider Conzerv Electric Meters
Item Code: EM6436
We offer a full range of metering( EM6400 ) and monitoring products and solutions from Schneider such as Schneider Electric Meters. Our range of meters are highly demanded and trusted.