Our range of technology oriented current transformer constitutes the principle measuring device for protection and metering purpose in any power system. The class of accuracy for metering CT’s are 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 0.5 & 1.0 and in the case of protection CT’s, it is 5P 10, 5P 20 and 10P 10. There are other factors which need to be considered for CT’s apart from the class of accuracy. These are ratio, rated burden, accuracy limit factor and knee point voltage.
Current transformers perform the following important functions:
- Convert a high current value to a lower standard value.
- To maintain dielectric isolation between the primary and secondary circuit
The different types of Current Transformers manufactured by us are:
- Indoor resin cast CT’s for switch gears up to 33 KV
- Outdoor oil immersed CT’s up to 33KV
- Bus duct CT’s up to 33KV
We offer a wide range of potential transformers that are required to supply precise voltage for the meters used for billing industrial clients or utility companies.
These potential transformers are made for their application on systems and are appropriate for mounting on various structures. The class of accuracy of meeting PT is 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0 and protection PT is 3P.
Potential Transformers play a key role in performing the following functions:
- For electrically isolating the instrument and relays from the high voltage side
- For transferring voltage from higher values to proportional lower values up to 63.5V, 100V or 110V, as per the standard of the equipment
Potential Transformers are of the following types:
- Indoor resin cast & oil cooled type
- Out door oil cooled type
We offer power & distribution transformers, which are designed and manufactured as per standard specification as well as customer's specifications. Power distribution transformers have aluminum / copper wound, high grade non aging CRGO core, oil filled and ONAN air cooled transformers. Our technology oriented distribution transformers are known for their low loss and high efficiency. Designed & produced as per IS & IEC standards, power distribution transformers cater to the Indian as well as International market.
Some of the beneficial effects of these transformers are:
- Explosion proof design & no risk of fire: unmatched safety
- Completely maintenance free: freedom from capacitance & tan
Our range of instrumental transformers comprises current transformers and voltage transformers. The range is used in Delta measurements and is characterized by the following features:
- Insulators with Hydrophobic properties: suitable for highly polluted atmosphere with lower creep age distance requirement
- Superior seismic performance
- Single stage EMVT assuring better accuracy