Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
- Aluminium Casting
- View All ▼
- View All ▼
About Endurance Technologies Private Limited
- 'Technical Assistance Agreement' with TEKSID ALUMINIUM S.R.L., Italy, for manufacture of 'Aluminium Cylinder Head' castings by Gravity Die Casting process.
- 'Technical Assistance Agreement' with WP Suspension (subsidiary of KTM) for inverted front fork & mono shock absorber.
- Joint venture with Magneti Marelli S.p.A. for manufacture of four-wheeler suspension products in Pune, India.
- Two New Plants at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand for Proprietary & Casting (North India).
- New Aluminium Casting plant at Chennai, Tamilnadu (South India).
- Acquisition of 51% stake in Fondalmec S.p.A. Italy.
- New plant for Machining of High Pressure Die Casting components was started at Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- Alloy Wheel Plant was started at Pune, Maharashtra.
- Endurance Technologies Pvt. Ltd. was formed from the merger of two group companies Anurang Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd. and Endurance Transmission Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Endurance acquired 100% of the Equity Stake in Amann Druckguss GmbH and Co KG, Germany, an Aluminium Die Casting Manufacturer.
- Standard Chartered Private Equity (Mauritus) II Ltd. (SCPE) invests in Endurance
- Anurang Engineering Co. Private Limited merged with Endurance Transmission Systems (India) Private Limited (“Endurance Technologies Private Limited”).
The focus is to Manufacture Automobile Products of Excellent and Consistent Quality to meet Customer satisfaction through continuous improvements in Technology and Systems. Since the inception of each company in the Endurance Group, each product has opened up new and better avenues of growth. Each Company has visualized every assignment as a new challenge to go beyond the conventional. Acceptance of each challenge with confidence and commitment has earned the Endurance Group an enviable clientele. Leveraging this extensive expertise in the competitive Indian Market, the Endurance Group offers its experience to the world Market.
Research & Development Facilities
The Endurance Group has four well-equipped R&D Centers recognized by the Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The R&D infrastructure comprises of a large number of imported and indigenous equipment, handled by a highly qualified team of over 137 R & D personnel. These professionals keep themselves updated by attending technical seminars in India and abroad. The expenditure incurred on R&D activities is well above the standards of the Indian Industry.
The Center devotes itself primarily to experimental Research & Development for developing new products, product improvement, product modification, process standardization, new innovations, new technologies and improvement.
The Center has state-of-the-art equipments to facilitate all its activities
To,Endurance Technologies Private Limited