EQMS is constantly reaching new heights since its inception in 1998 catering to different industries and organizations for environment, social and occupational health and safety. Our expert workforce follows well devised methodologies that enables them to conduct different services and training programs efficiently and on time like environmental assessment services, environmental safety audit, risk assessment services, audit services. They evaluate and assess the mode of working of different organizations and provide them valuable suggestion to make necessary changes in their operations. This ascertains that they get the specific certification without any delay and hassles. We employ a flexible and effective procedure to help our clients in all possible manners.
Our management principles further help us to conduct our procedures such as audit, certification & public training & third party inspection services with expediency & competence. We cater the various requirements of environment management through our value added services and training programmes. The versatile range of services that we deliver are strictly as per the requirements of project applications, which are directed to safety of environment, society and occupation. Our efficient engineers, technicians and our superior infrastructural facilities enable us to provide fully customized services and customized training programmes.
With our head office in New Delhi, we have spread ourselves across all over India and abroad. All EQMS activities are effectively managed with the co-ordination of the diverse specialization of its two wings viz: EIA & Policy and Systems Divisions. Our projects are funded by well known organizations like World Bank, ADB, USAID, UNDP, MoEF, amongst others.
Ownership & Capital
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Ownership Type||Private Limited Company|
Trade & Market
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore ( or US$ 400 K - 1 Mn Approx.)|
Team & Staff
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
We are having a highly talented and professionals in our organization who work in sync with each other & clients ensuring that the defined assessment, survey or training is executed with high level of efficiency. Our highly proficient team consists of geologists, chemists, engineers, hydro geologists, industrial hygienists, technicians, research associates, sociologists and others with expertise in environmental science.
Our professionals hold expertise in diverse areas of environmental safety, different policy services, social development, feasibility study etc. They undergo various training sessions at regular intervals to keep themselves updated with new ideas and techniques. Their involvement in intensive research work assists our clients to avail best of solutions.
We always maintain to have a collaborative relationships with our clients in order to successfully share our experience and talents in environmental, health, workplace safety, quality management, and environmental management services with the staff of our client's organization.For its successful implementation, we :
- Develop quality management and quality assurance programs that promote efficiency, increase productivity, and contribute to our client's profitability.
- Provide environmental management systems consistent with our client's vision for protecting the environment.
- Develop health and workplace safety programs that respect the dignity and needs of our clients and their employees.
- And other essential organizational safety & quality related services.
We cater services and create strategies for our clients in order to provide them necessary directions and guidelines to incorporate them in their business activities as per the specific quality standards. This also proves to be beneficial for the overall progress of the organization. We pay equal consideration to their budgets, resources and other details and modify our services according to them. Some of the names that made us the one stop solution for all industrial services are: INTERNATIONAL
- Asian Development Bank, Manila
- Canadian High Commission, New Delhi
- CPCS Transcom, CanadaWe cater services and create strategies for our clients in order to provide them necessary directions and guidelines to incorporate them in their business activities as per the specific quality standards. This also proves to be beneficial for the overall progress of the organization. We pay equal consideration to their budgets, resources and other details and modify our services according to them. Some of the names that made us the one stop solution for all industrial services are:
- Asian Development Ban
- Nexant lnc.,USA
- PCC-Louis Bergey Inc., Delhi
- Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir through ADB
- Gujarat State Pollution Control Board, Gujarat
- Himachal State Electricity Board, Himachal Pradesh through SNC-Lavalin
- Pradeshiya Industrial Corporation Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh
Our Work Approach
We are specialized in identifying and complying with all industrial quality, environmental safety, occupational health & safety, legal and other applicable requirements that make our professional services at par with others. We on a regular time basis keep track of our work process, company policy, targets, objectives, procedures, manuals, client satisfaction, etc. and submit these audited reports to the top officials.
Moreover, we welcome every feedback from our clients and ensures that our work process and company policy get reviewed accordingly.
We continuously maintaining our position as a leading environmental, occupational health & safety and management consultancy with strong dedication towards our work and regular improvement in our work area in order to keep moving towards new heights.
We nurture expertise in delivering world class services in the areas of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, Environment, Social Accountability Management Systems and other similar areas of operation. Our services have leveraged industrial establishments to make optimum use of available resources and maximize profit. Some of the noted accomplishments that has highlighted our performance over the years are as follows:
- We as a leading EHS solution provider offer an e-EHS solutions for business requirements for Regulatory Compliance and Benchmarking.
- We are well facilitated with highly talented experienced and qualified environmental, safety and social accountability auditors along with other EHS Professionals.
- We carry out environmental and social impact assessments for infrastructural and industrial development projects with the help of our talented and experienced environmental and social Impact assessment experts very effectively.
- Our various project works are funded by international funding agencies like USAID, World Bank, UNDP and Asian Development Bank amongst others.
- We have conducted number of environmental studies for various top-notch organizations like MoEF, NIPF, European Union Commission, US Commercial Service, Canadian High Commission
- We are well known for offering design and implementation of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SA 8000 for third party certification and integrated management systems for Institutional Management Systems.
- We assist various new as well as expanding development projects with the help of environmental clearance for their sustainable development.
- Our well organized / conducted legislative training programmes are very popular in the corporate world. We also publish a popular and highly acknowledged monthly regulatory guide – Environmental Legislation Update (ELU).
We as a responsible organization always maintaining our responsibilities towards managing our environmental, social and economic impacts to our society. We also keep a healthy relationship with our stakeholders that further help us in building a long term relationship with our customers and investors. These factors ensures our strong foot holding in the industry and long- term profitability.
Public & Private Sector Clients
Our clients from public & private secor are :
- Alpha G Corp, Gurgaon
- Alstom Ltd, Noida
- Asiatic Colour Chem Industries, Naroda
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Corporate (Power sector) New Delhi / Haridwar/ Bhopal/ Tiruchy/ Bangalore
- Central Pulp Mill, Sonegarh
- Chcm fab Alkalies Ltd, Pondicherry
- Coca-Cola India (17 units)
- DCM Consolidated Ltd, (Caustic Division), Kota & Bharuch
- DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd (Fertiliser and Power Division), Kota
- Essar Steel Ltd, Hazira
- General Electricals, Bangalore
- Gujarat Narmada Fertilizers Company, Bharuch
- Godrej Electrical & Electronics, Mumbai
- Goswami Fabricators & Contractors, Gurgaon
- Hero Cycles Ltd, Ludhiana
- Hero Honda Motors Ltd, Daruhera
- High Polymers Lab, Faridabad
- Hindalco Industries Ltd (Mines & Power), Lohardaga, Renusagar, Renukool
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd, Udaipur/ Vizag
- Indo-Gulf Fertilizers Ltd, Jagdishpur
- Jaiprakash Associates Ltd, New Delhi
- Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida
- Pebble Creek Resources Ltd, Canada
- SNC-Lavalin, Canada
- US Commercial Services, New Delhi
- USAID, New Delhi
- European Commission
- Karnataka Public Works Department, Karnataka
- Ministry of Environment & Forest, New Delhi
- National Highway Authority of India, New Delhi
- Inland Waterways Authority of India, Noida
- Kanoria Chemicals Ltd, Renukoot
- Larsen & Turbro Ltd, Hazira
- M/s God Gift Properties, Gurgaon
- Mahindra And Mahindra, Mumbai
- Maruti Udyog Ltd, Gurgaon
- Metrochem Industries Ltd, Vadodara
- Monnetlspat Ltd, New Delhi
- National Aluminium Corporation Ltd, (Mines,Smelter, Refinery, Captive Power Plant and Port)
- Angul Narmada Chemataur Petrochemicals Ltd, Bharuch
- Neel Metal Products Ltd, Gurgaon
- Oberoi Constructions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
- Oil And Natural Gas Commission, Dehradun
- RICO Auto, Gurgaon
- Rohan Dyes And Intermediates, Vatva
- S P Metallurgical, Manesar
- Shrcc Hanuman Enterprises, Gurgaon
- SRF Ltd, New Delhi
- Tamil Nadu Petro Products Ltd, Manali
- TATA Chemicals Ltd, Babrala
- TATA Motors, Lucknow
- TATA Steel, Jamshedpur
- TVS Motors, Hosur and Mysore
Understanding Client's Requirement
We are a leading environmental safety, health & workplace safety, and quality and environmental management consulting firm. Our services are availed by many private and public sector organizations because of our expertise and are successfully solving the challenges of industrial regulatory requirements. Apart from this we also provide very simple, straightforward and cost effective services that help our clients to maintain a safe and productive workplace.
Throughout our service provision we ensure our clients get the simple, effective and user friendly management systems that further help them to improve their operational performance with other value added services.
Our Consultation Services
We are offering various environment safety and health safety training programs to various industries and enable them to meet the essential requirements for their various certifications. The world class services that we are offering include :
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Management System Services
- EHS Policy Services
- Competence Building / Training Services
- Information Dissemination Services
- Environmental & Safety Audits / Risk Assessment Studies
- National EHS Professionals Register
- Behavioral Based Safety
We also offer environmental quality management, environmental regulatory services, ISO certification training, hazardous substance management, emergency preparedness services, safety audits, emergency plan development and environmental impact assessment for urban, infrastructure, roads, highways, industrial, mining, hydro power, etc.