Established at Ludhiana, Punjab, India, we, “Eros Envirotech Pvt Ltd,” are one of the leading manufacturers, consultants and turnkey solution providers for water & air pollution systems. Our complete and technically advanced range of systems includes Air Pollution Control Systems for Induction Furnaces and Rolling Mills. Other than this, we also offer water pollution control systems for garment washing, sewage treatment plants, textile dyeing, electroplating units and food processing based applications.
Our business operations are led by Capt. Anil K Verma, who has with him extensive industry experience and process expertise. His dedicated process guidance allow us to effectively understand as well as meet the specific water and air pollution controlling system demands of work processes being followed at customer’s end. Our process expertise also allows us to deliver these with customized specifications as demanded by the customers.
Today, backed by an experienced team of professionals, we are committed to meet the goals of providing end to end solutions for pollution control as demanded in the industry circles. Further, in-depth process expertise of our team also allows us to provide specialized consultancy for legal as well as technical matters that are related to pollution control. In addition, our expertise also lies in undertaking projects on turnkey basis for the same.
EROS CONSULTANT established at Ludhiana in 1985, initially started as consultancy service provider for air & water pollution control system. After establishing in consultancy business and considering the growing pollution level across the globe as a major concern, Company entered into manufacturing of Air and Water Control systems and subsequently turnkey projects for lead acid battery recycling plants to save environment. Over a span of more than two decades EROS has emerged today as one of the leading manufacturers in India
we provide complete solution for lead acid battery recycling plants i.e. mini blast furnace, rotary furnace, refining pots, alloying pots, air pollution control devices for lead smelting and ball mill for lead oxide.air pollution control systems for induction furnaces and rolling mills. we also offer water pollution control systems for garment washing, sewage treatment plants, textile dyeing, electroplating units and food processing based applications.
EROS is managed by a team of professionals with rich experience in their respective fields, committed to the goal of providing end to end solutions to the Industry. The team is headed by Mr. Rajesh Maheshwari, Director Technical, Capt. Anil K. Verma, Director Marketing (Domestic & Exports) and Mr. Ashish Somani, Director Works & Finance.
About Air Pollution
The present air in atmosphere mainly consists of gases like O2 and N2 along with other gases in small proportions. During the manufacturing process pollutants are generated in the form of solid particles, liquid droplets or gases. The volume of pollutants after discharging from production unit, mix with the air and increase their heavy presence in the atmosphere than legally required, is termed as air pollution. A substance in the polluted air can cause harm to human beings and environment.Following are the two types of sources for generation of pollutants
Primary Pollutants :
- Primary Pollutants
- Secondary Pollutants
Primary Pollutants are directly emitted from the process such as ash or sulphur dioxide released from factories.Secondary Pollutants :
Secondary Pollutants are not emitted directly. Rather, they are formed in the air when primary pollutants react.Mainly man made Primary Pollutants are as under:
- Sulphur Oxides (SOx) - Sulphur oxide is a chemical compound with a formula S02 is produced in various industrial processes where coal and petroleum is used.
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) - Nitrogen Oxide is a chemical compound with a formula NO2 is emitted during a high temperature combustion in an industry.
- Carbon Monoxide - It is a product by incomplete combustion of fuel such as natural gas, coal or wood.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) - Carbon Dioxide is associated with oceanic acidification, emitted from sources such as combustion, cement production and respiration.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - Volatile Organic Compounds are important outdoor air pollutants and are another dangerous compound which is often associated with industries uses.
- Particulate Matter (PM) - Particulate Matter are tiny particles of solid or liquid suspended in gas. Sources of Particulate matter can be man-made or natural. Particulate Matter generated by human activities such as burning of fossil fuels in vehicles, power plants and various industrial processes.
- Toxic Metals - Toxic metals are lead cadmium and copper.
Particulate matter formed from gaseous primary pollutants and compounds in photochemical smog. Smog is a kind of air pollution, a mixer of smoke and fog. Smog results from large amount of coal burning in an area caused by a mixture of smoke and sulphur dioxide.Control Devices
- For the control of air pollution, industry uses mainly the following devices. They can either destroy contaminants or remove them from an exhaust stream before it is emitted into the atmosphere
- Particulate control
- Mechanical collectors i.e. Dust cyclones, Multi cyclones
- Electrostatic precipitators. An electrostatic precipitator (ESP), or electrostatic air cleaner is a particulate collection device that removes particles from a flowing gas (such as air) using the force of an induced electrostatic charge. Electrostatic precipitators are highly efficient filtration devices that minimally impede the flow of gases through the device and can easily remove fine particulate matter such as dust and smoke from the air stream.
- Baghouses designed to handle heavy dust loads, a dust collector consists of a blower, dust filter, a filter-cleaning system and a dust receptacle or dust removal system (distinguished from air cleaners which utilize disposable filters to remove the dust).
About Lead Recycling
Lead is a main-group element with symbol Pb (Latin: plumbum) and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable poor metal. It is also counted as one of the heavy metals. Metallic lead has a bluish-white color after being freshly cut, but it soon tarnishes to a dull grayish color when exposed to air. Lead has a shiny chrome-silver luster when it is melted into a liquid.General Properties of lead
|Name, Symbol, Number || Lead, Pb, 82 |
|Pronunciation || Led |
|Element category || Post – transition metal |
|Group, period, block || 14, 6, p |
|Standard atomic weight || 207.2 g.mol-1 |
|Electron configuration || [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2 |
Our Business Concept
- Clients' money is dear: Provide value for money solutions
- Clients' social responsibility is high: Provide comprehensive solutions that meet all parameters
- Clients are techno-savvy: Provide solutions based on latest technologies.
"To enable clients fulfill their social & legal responsibilities for pollution control, most comprehensively and economically as well as to grow into a world class business concern in the process."
- Foolproof solutions
- Quality services and products
- Timely completion of projects
- Meeting defined industry standards
Our rich industry experience guides us in perfectly understanding and meeting the demands of Pollution Controlling, Maintaining and Monitoring Plants for various industries. This includes providing consultation and manufacturing services for equipment in different configurations which are used for the Pollution Management Processes.
Having a strong hold in the market, we have emerged as a highly recognized company among our competitors. Our capabilities to deliver specific solutions for reduction of air and water pollution helps all industries in meeting their pollution assessment and control requirements.We offer:
- Turnkey projects for Lead Acid Battery Recycling Plants.
- Complete solution for Air and Water Pollution control systems
- Air Pollution Control Systems (Induction Furnace)
- Air Pollution Control Systems (Rolling Mills)
- Water Pollution Control Systems (Sewage Treatment Plants)
- Water Pollution Control Systems (Garment Washing)
- Water Pollution Control Systems (Textile Dyeing)
- Water Pollution Control Systems (Electroplating Units)
- Water Pollution Control Systems (Food Processing)
The service support provided by experienced industry professionals has always been the key element for our company. Their capabilities to understand and meet the involved process demands by delivering unmatched quality products and exceptionally well service standards is the main reason behind our achieving high success rates over the years.For smoother business operations, our company is divided into several teams like:
- Production Execution
- Quality Control
- Legal Consultation
- Monitoring & Analytical Services
Further, the support provided by our quality controllers also ensures that entire production process is monitored strictly and every single product and service delivered is up to the mark. Other than this, our experienced engineers having extensive industry experience in the lead recycling plants and air & water pollution control field also allow us to handle the involved operations more effectively.
Our consistent approach towards providing quality and timely services for Lead smelting, water and air pollution control solutions to our customers has helped us to fulfill the needs of our clients with complete dedication and commitment. Our widely acclaimed consultancy and system solutions as well as capability to customize as per client’s specific requirements has also helped in our emergence as one of the most preferred company to do business with. Please find the attachment for more information.
EROS is located at City Ludhiana in the Indian State of Punjab on NH-1 between New Delhi and Amritsar (bordered to Pakistan). Ludhiana is well connected to New Delhi by Air, Luxury trains and Road. Ludhiana is one the largest industrial city in India and is also popularly known as “Manchester of India”.
Operating from the Industrial hub of Punjab, Ludhiana (India), we have backward integrated operations that feature own developmental and manufacturing facilities. The location is also ideal to serve clients conveniently who are based both inside and outside the country. Our in-depth field data, adequate process experience, innovative ideas, highly motivated workforce as well as the best engineering practices also converge together to produce solutions that are unmatched in performance as well as reliable operations.
EROS has its registered Office in city Centre of Ludhiana and works situated at approved Industrial Area VPO Hambran, Ludhiana. Works is located 15 Kms from city Centre Ludhiana. The location is ideal to serve clients conveniently for domestic and export business.
Our Manufacturing facility houses more than 88000 square feet of state-of-the art product development, quality control, laboratory & manufacturing space. We have an impressive campus designed and built specifically for producing equipments to meeting the International standards. Over the years, EROS has improved the operational reliability and quality by balancing on the requirements of man and machine. This has resulted in lean and efficient manufacturing operations. Every order that comes to EROS is treated with meticulous care and attention. Believing in total quality and customer commitment. Every equipment is thoroughly inspected and tested by qualified engineer engineers prior to dispatch. EROS team comprises of diversified and highly qualified professionals engaged in the field of Production and Development, After Sales, Marketing, Human Resources Development, Accounts and Administration.
Right since our inception, we have never compromised with quality standards of both services and the equipment manufactured at our end. Our well defined quality process and monitoring approach clearly shows our concern towards this area. Having perfect understanding of the latest regulations of the Ministry of Environment, our environmental management solutions are intricately designed so as to perfectly match up with the requirements originating at client’s end.
We ensure that:
Products offered are made using quality material
These are durable as well as require less maintenance
Available in different sizes and dimensions
All systems offered are easily installed
Our clients get perfect solutions for pollutions monitoring purposes.