We manufacture and supply optimum quality light metal fabrication products. Our range includes perforated sheets, expanded metals, weld mesh, perforated cable trays, ladder cable trays and cable raceways.
| || |
| || |
Perforated sheets are made by high speed feed and punching machines. Our range of perforated sheets is fabricated as per the specifications provided by the customers and are available at competitive prices. These perforated sheets are manufactured using different types of metals, plastics & alloys and are offered in a range of round, square, slotted or decorative patterns. These perforated sheets are widely used in various industry applications as well as with architects and designers. Perforated metals are used in a vast number of industries for sorting and screening any material from sugar and spice to sand and gravel. They are used extensively in heating and ventilating installations where they combine the practical with the ornamental. The round hole perforation is the most popular type of perforated pattern used and is manufactured in coils or sheets.
Our sheets are sourced from reliable vendors and are acknowledged for their quality. Sheets upto 4' width and 3mm thickness [M.S. / G.I.], 1.6 mm thickness [S.S.] or 5 mm thickness [Aluminium] can be conveniently perforated by us.
It is to be noted that the material thickness cannot exceed the diameter of the holes under any circumstances.
- Environmental noise control barriers in traffic municipal facilities
- Building objects walls
- Generator room
- Network shelves in shopping malls
- Decorative showroom and ventilation network in grain storage
| || |
| || |
Metal Mesh is the new name in the industrial expanded metal mesh market. We offer a range of expanded metals in a variety of different materials, both in rolls or sheets to standard or bespoke thickness size, shape or configuration.
Expanded metal is formed from a single piece or coil of metal material which is then cut and stretched while still leaving it attached to the sheet at the knuckles. The manufacturing process enables the metal to retain its shape when it is cut."
The strands and knuckles are set at an uniform angle to the plane of the sheet. This adds strength and rigidity and distributes the load to the supporting frames. The uncut knuckles support weight and can withstand stress better than some welded wire mesh or woven wire materials. Since there are no welds, or joints, it operates as a structural member that distributes load evenly over a wide area. No loose strands or welds also mean minimal deterioration from constant exposure or movement.
The high strength to weight ratio makes is suitable for many industrial and ornamental applications. Expanded metals are used widely throughout the transportation industry, Agriculture, Security, Machine guards, Flooring, Construction, Architecture and interior design. The use of this kind of expanded metal mesh is highly beneficial, and of cost saving and low maintenance. Different styles available allow for multiple uses. It can be made as your patterns and designs. We offer here the most popular specifications aimed at the industrial, safety and architectural markets.
Expanded metal can be supplied in a variety of finishes, thickness, raised or flattened. Flattening creates a smoother surface but is not as strong as the more robust raised metal mesh often used for walkways. A further feature is the provision of an excellent anti-slip surface. This makes the product suitable for ramps, platforms and stair treads. Hot Dip Galvanized, Powder coated, annealed and anodized aluminium are all available.
- Expanded metal permits free flow of light, heat, sound and air
- Cost effective alternative to perforated metal. You don’t pay for the holes; there is no waste during the manufacturing process
- Expanded metal won’t ravel when cut, unlike woven wire
- Available in a variety of mesh configurations including diamond, square, round, hexagonal plus architectural and decorative patterns
- Expanded metal is a formidable barrier when used in security applications
- Easily fabricated, finished, installed and formed
Areas of Application :
- Architectural fencing
- Security fencing
- Windows, door & skylight guards
- Air intake screens
- Interior partitions & barriers
- Cab/truck dividers
- Concrete reinforcement
- Security mesh
- Drive & sidewalk gates
- Light diffusers
- Machine guards
- Patio furniture
- Playground equipment
|"" || |
- Heat treating baskets
- Drying racks
- Food processing equipment
- Landscape & utility carts
- Utility trailers
- Fire escapes
- Walkways, mezzanines & stairways
- Doors & cabinet doors
- Ceiling lighting
- RF shielding
- Fuel cells
- Greenhouse benches
Perforated Cable Trays
| || |
| || |
We offer a wide range of perforated cable trays manufactured using the latest technology which provides them a fine finish. Cable trays are used to hold up and distribute cables.
Perforated cable trays can be hung using a center rod support, C-hanger or two-trapeze configuration. They can also be mounted on wall using brackets. For further security, these cable trays are also available with covers. These perforated cable trays are available in various finishes such as epoxy coated, red Oxide, hot dip galvanized, powder coated or painted pre-galvanized.
- Perforated cable trays offer an effective way to manage wiring while keeping it accessible, organized and secure
- These systems accommodate a large number of branch lines and offer high load bearing capacity
- These are widely used in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, electrical power, light industry, TV and communication, etc.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Meter