YR 4th Year of Membership
Etilaam is used as a skeletal muscle relaxant, an anxiolytic, a sedative, hypnotic, or an anticonvulsant drug. It can be used in short term treatment of insomnia or in short term treatment of anxiety or panic attacks. It is a short to medium acting benzodiazepine with potent hypnotic properties. Etilaam reduces the time necessary to fall asleep, increases sleep time, and reduces the number of awakenings during the night.
For treatment of anxiety, Etilaam is prescribed at a dosage of 0.25 to 0.5 mg two or three times a day, with a maximum of 2 mg per day. For insomnia, it is prescribed at a dosage of 1 or 2 mg before bedtime.
The following side effects of Etilaam have been reported: dizziness, sleepiness, feeling of fatigue, feeling of weakness. In long term use of Etilaam, tolerance to the drug, physical dependence, and withdrawal have been reported.
The abrupt or quick withdrawal from Etilaam, like with other drugs of the benzodiazepine class, may result in withdrawal symptoms such as self harm, suicidal ideation, homicidal ideation, violence, post traumatic stress disorder, psychosis, confusion, mania, or delirium tremens.
When withdrawal from this drug is managed properly, the withdrawal symptoms are not nearly as severe.
Etizolam (Etilaam) is an anti-convulsant skeletal muscle relaxant used to treat various different medical conditions including insomnia, anxiety or panic attacks. Etizolam is part of the benzodiazepine family of drugs and shares effects with medication such as valium. Etizolam has been reported to have strong hypnotic properties. Etizolam (Etilaam) acts as an agonist at the benzodiazepine receptor to produce its reported therapeutic effects amongst trialists.
Tamoxifen Citrate (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Tamoxifen is non-steroidal and belongs to a class of medications known as antiestrogens.
Tamoxifen is used to treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic breast cancer).
10 mg & 20 mg tablets.
Tamoxifen is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
We offer Femara Tablets that are effective for first-line treatment in postmenopausal women with hormone-dependent advanced breast cancer. Procured from the reliable vendors of the industry, the Femara Tablets are known for their fast and effective cure. We offer the Femara Tablets at affordable price in the market.
FEMARA® (Letrozole) Is Indicated For :
- Extended adjuvant treatment of hormone-dependent early breast cancer in postmenopausal women who have received prior standard adjuvant tamoxifen therapy for 5 years
- Advanced breast cancer in women with natural or artificially induced postmenopausal status after relapse or disease progression, who have previously been treated with anti-estrogens
We supply Erlonat Tablets that prove to be an effective treatment for non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer. Erlonat belongs to a class of medications called Kinase inhibitors and contains erlotinib. The Erlonat Tablets are highly effective and function by blocking the action of an abnormal protein to slow down the growth of cancer cells.
Available In :
- 25 mg tablets
- 100 mg tablets
- 150 mg tablets
Usually 150 mg tablet is administered, at least an hour before or two hours after the ingestion of food, for treating pancreatic non-small cell lung cancer. Erlonat is usually given as 100 mg tablets, at least an hour before or two hours after the intake of food, for treating pancreatic cancer, in combination with gemcitabine.
- Symptoms of overdose may include diarrhea and rash
Precautions & Warnings :
- The medicine should not be taken without consulting the doctor if the patient has liver disease, lung or breathing problems (other than lung cancer)
- Do not take aspirin, or products containing aspirin, unless prescribed by the doctor Patient must take Erlonat at substantial time gap, if antacids are also being taken If the patient is allergic to the medicine or any of its constituents, then intake is not suggestible
- Erlonat consumption should be avoided if the patient is pregnant or breast feeding the child. Doctor’s consultation is suggested for use of birth control during treatment with Erlonat. It is not yet established whether Erlonat passes into breast milk or not
Drug Interactions :
The following drugs may interact with Erlonat :
| || |
Side Effects :
- Closing of the throat
- Swelling of the lips, tongue, face or hives
- Shortness of breath
- Increased coughing
- Fever and chest pain
- Severe or persistent nausea
- Vomiting and loss of appetite
- Eye pain or irritation
- Skin rash, dryness, itching and acne
- Blistering and peeling
- Dry or cracked skin
- Itching, tenderness or burning of the skin
- Growth of eyelashes on the inside of the eyelid
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Note : Erlonat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
We supply Geftinat Tablets that are formulated using gefitinib by the highly experienced and qualified pharmacists. The Geftinat Tablets are highly effective in treating non-small cell lung cancer and effectively blocks the action of chemicals, which multiply the growth of cancer cells.
Available As :
- 250mg tablets
- Usually given once a day with or without food
- Symptoms like diarrhea and rash
Precautions & Warnings :
- Should not be taken without consulting the doctor if the patient ever had pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs), or liver or kidney disease
- Not recommended if the patient is allergic to the medicine or any of its constituents
- Kindly notify the doctor immediately, if allergic reactions (difficulty breathing, closing of the throat, swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives), lung problems, liver problems, eye problems, severe nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or diarrhea during treatment are noticed
- Doctor consultation recommended for pregnant women or for those who are breast feeding their child
Drug Interactions :
- Cimetidine, ranitidine, esomeprazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole
- Rifampin or phenytoin
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole, fluconazole, erythromycin, clarithromycin, ritonavir, nelfinavir, indinavir, nefazodone
- The blood-thinning effects of warfarin may be increased by geftinat and hence, the risk of bleeding may increase
Side Effects :
- Dry skin, itching, rash, acne and mouth sores
- Weight loss, weakness, new or worsening shortness of breath
- Cough or fever
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Eye pain, redness, or irritation, change in vision, growth of eyelashes on the inside of the eyelid, hives, swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, arms, feet, ankles or lower legs
Note : Geftinat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
We supply Sorafenib Tablets that are obtained from certified manufacturers. Sorafenat contains sorafenib, which is a small molecular inhibitor of several tyrosine protein kinases. Highly effective for treatment of kidney cancer and liver cancer, the Sorafenib Tablets are demanded widely round the globe.
Manufactured By :
- Natco Pharma Ltd.
- Sorafenat is used for the treatment of primary kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma) and advanced primary liver cancer
Available As :
- 200 mg tablets
- Bottle of 120 Tablets
Note : Sorafenat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice
Bicalutamide has a molecular weight of 430.37. The pKa' is approximately 12. Bicalutamide is a fine white to off white powder which is practically insoluble in water at 37°C (5 mg per 1000 mL), slightly soluble in chloroform and absolute ethanol, sparingly soluble in methanol, and soluble in acetone and tetrahydrofuran.
CASODEX (bicalutamide) is a racemate with its antiandrogenic activity being almost exclusively exhibited by the R-enantiomer of bicalutamide; the S-enantiomer is essentially inactive.
The inactive ingredients of CASODEX (bicalutamide) Tablets are lactose, magnesiumstearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, polyvidone, sodium starch glycollate, and titanium dioxide.
This medication is used to treat breast cancer in women who have gone through "the change of life" (menopause). Anastrozole works by lowering estrogen hormone levels to help shrink tumors and slow their growth.How to use Arimidex Oral
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually once a day, or as directed by your doctor.
Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time each day.
Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often without your doctor's approval. Your condition will not improve any faster and the risk of serious side effects may be increased.
Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle or break the tablets of this medication.