We supply Sorafenib Tablets that are obtained from certified manufacturers. Sorafenat contains sorafenib, which is a small molecular inhibitor of several tyrosine protein kinases. Highly effective for treatment of kidney cancer and liver cancer, the Sorafenib Tablets are demanded widely round the globe.
Manufactured By :
- Natco Pharma Ltd.
- Sorafenat is used for the treatment of primary kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma) and advanced primary liver cancer
Available As :
- 200 mg tablets
- Bottle of 120 Tablets
Note : Sorafenat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice
We are a leading Supplier of Thaloda Tablets / Thalidomide Tablets. Thaloda (Thalidomide) is a medicine used to treat multiple myeloma and to treat the debilitating and disfiguring skin sores associated with the inflammation complications of leprosy. Thaloda is also used to prevent inflammation in your body. It works by aiding your immune system to work more efficiently.
We supply Erlonat Tablets that prove to be an effective treatment for non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer. Erlonat belongs to a class of medications called Kinase inhibitors and contains erlotinib. The Erlonat Tablets are highly effective and function by blocking the action of an abnormal protein to slow down the growth of cancer cells.
Available In :
- 25 mg tablets
- 100 mg tablets
- 150 mg tablets
Usually 150 mg tablet is administered, at least an hour before or two hours after the ingestion of food, for treating pancreatic non-small cell lung cancer. Erlonat is usually given as 100 mg tablets, at least an hour before or two hours after the intake of food, for treating pancreatic cancer, in combination with gemcitabine.
- Symptoms of overdose may include diarrhea and rash
Precautions & Warnings :
- The medicine should not be taken without consulting the doctor if the patient has liver disease, lung or breathing problems (other than lung cancer)
- Erlonat consumption should be avoided if the patient is pregnant or breast feeding the child. Doctor’s consultation is suggested for use of birth control during treatment with Erlonat. It is not yet established whether Erlonat passes into breast milk or not
Drug Interactions :
The following drugs may interact with Erlonat :
Side Effects :
- Closing of the throat
- Swelling of the lips, tongue, face or hives
- Shortness of breath
- Increased coughing
- Fever and chest pain
- Severe or persistent nausea
- Vomiting and loss of appetite
- Eye pain or irritation
- Skin rash, dryness, itching and acne
- Blistering and peeling
- Dry or cracked skin
- Itching, tenderness or burning of the skin
- Growth of eyelashes on the inside of the eyelid
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Note : Erlonat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
To,Ganpati Exim Inc