Geftinat is an anti-cancer medication containing the drug gefitinib, which is an inhibitor, and interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (egfr) in target cells, where there is uncontrolled cell growth. It is used in the treatment of non-small lung cancer cells. It is also used in other lines of treatment for patients with egfr mutations.
- content : gefitinib 250mg
- form : tablet
- strength : 250 mg
- packing : pack of 30 tablets
- available as : 250 mg tablets
- *new packingmanufactured by : natco
Note: Geftinat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi India
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 Days
- Packaging Details: Pack of 30 Tablets