- Weatherproof Enclosures-Stainless Steel Enclosures
- Weatherproof Enclosures-Powdercoated Stainless Steel Enclosures
- Weatherproof Enclosures-Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester
- Electrical Trading Products-Cable Accessories
- Electrical Trading Products-Aerial Insulation Lines Hardware
- Electrical Trading Products-Radiant Cross-Linked Cable Accessory
- Electrical Trading Products-Silicone Rubber Pre-Mould Cold Shrink Cable Termination
- Electrical Trading Products-Copper Aluminium B-Metal Lug
- Electrical Trading Products-Cable Lugs
- Electrical Trading Products-Power Cable Joint
- Ex Lighting
- Control Stations
- Junction/Terminal Boxes
- Signalling & Special Purpose Equipment
- Pressurized Equipment
- Custom Built Switchboards And Control Stations
- Interlocked Switch Receptacles And Plugs
- Fittings And Accessories
Weatherproof Enclosures-Stainless Steel Enclosures
The grade of Austenitic Stainless Steel used for our enclosures is 316, this is non-magnetic grade, has excellent corrosion resistance, clean ability and hygiene properties. This makes the enclosures highly suited to marine environments, chemical plants, food and beverage processing applications.
The Stainless Steel enclosures are provided with a high polished finish, which is produced by electro-polishing the enclosure after fabrication. This process removes impurities from the surface of the stainless steel, again improving its properties.
All accessories used in the assembly of the Stainless Steel enclosures such as securing screws or locks, hinges and mounting feet are manufactured from the same grade of Stainless Steel.
Weatherproof Enclosures-Powdercoated Stainless Steel Enclosures
The Powder coated enclosures provide an excellent option to Stainless Steel, where the environment is not as corrosive such as industrial and commercial applications.
The powder coated paint finish provided is of an effective thickness to ensure protection to the steel from surrounding environments without being easily chipped or cracked.
Design features on both enclosure finishes include:
Material thickness of 1.5mm giving providing an enclosure of high strength.
Stainless steel covering screws or quarter turn locks.
Large interior openings to allow maximum accessibility to the body volume.
Enclosures other than S1110, S1511 and S2315 are provided with a channel return around the body opening. This ensures protection against water ingress even if cover seals have been damaged during their operational life.
Enclosures other than S1110, S1511 and S2315 are fitted with hinged covers, this also allows for cover-mounted operators if required.
The enclosure range has IP ratings from IP 65 to IP 67 allowing the choice for different requirements.
Mountings points on the enclosure range are designed to take large weight loadings and are easily accessible.
Weatherproof Enclosures-Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester
The polyester range is moulded from GPR (glass fibre reinforced polyester) material. The material is flame retardant, self-extinguishing and U.V stabilised making it suitable for use in many different aggressive environments. This range gives an option to using metallic enclosures while still being a high quality product providing a weatherproof rating of IP66. The enclosures are moulded with a wall thickness of 3.5mm giving an impact rating of 7NM and are fitted with stainless steel cover screws.
Electrical Trading Products-Cable Accessories
In order to provide package solution to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, Govan has now entered in the trading business of non-Ex products. These are partly manufactured in-house and partly sourced from reputed suppliers under Govan brand name.
The product range which Govan can now offer is very exhaustive, for example; power and control cable termination straight thru joints up to 220 KV (heat shrink and cold shrink termination), Bimetal connectors, transmission live hardware and fittings.
Govan is also active in supplying complete lighting solution (Ex and Non-Ex) with the ability to supply lighting poles, industrial light fittings, weatherproof lighting junction boxes and outdoor distribution boards.
GL2 Exn/D.I.P. fluorescent fixtures Zone 2, 21 and 22
GL7 Fluorescent luminaries Zone 1
GL10 Explosion proof well glass Zone 1 and 2
GL4S Exd Mercury vapor well glass
Exd Metal halide well glass
Exd HPS well glass Zone 1 and 2
GL3S Exn/D.I.P. Mercury vapour well glass
Exn/D.I.P. Metal halide well glass
Exn/D.I.P. HPS well glass Zone 2, 21 and 22
GL9S Exn Stainless steel mercury vapour fixture
Exn Stainless steel metal halide fixture
Exn Stainless steel HPS fixture Zone 2
- ME- Switch modules and components Zone 1 and 2
- EP / ES Polyester and stainless steel control stations Zone 1 and 2
- EP / ES Single and dual operator stations Zone 1 and 2
- EP / ES Multiple operator stations Zone 1 and 2
- MN01-MN08A Single push button module Zone 1 and 2
- MN11 LED pilot light module Zone 1 and 2
- MNS0 CA10 switch module Zone 1 and 2
- MNS1 CA20B - C42 switch module Zone 1 and 2
- H,L,M,N,Z Combination of module stations Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22
- FWI, FC4I Single pushbutton stations Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22
- EP and DP range Glassfibre reinforced polyester Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- ES and DS range Stainless steel 316 Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- GE range Sheet steel and stainless steel Zone 1 and 2
- DE range Aluminum Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- FW Flameproof junction boxes in aluminum Zone 1 and 2
- FC4 Flameproof junction boxes in aluminum Zone 1 and 2
- FC4/5 Flameproof junction boxes in aluminum Zone 1 and 2
- FC15 Flameproof junction boxes in aluminum Zone 1 and 2
- F7 Flameproof junction boxes in aluminum Zone 1 and 2
Signalling & Special Purpose Equipment
- AT. NO. Description Area Suitability
- F7PS Pressure switch Zone1 / D.I.P. 21 and 22
- FC4A-FS Float switch Zone1 / D.I.P. 21 and 22
- FC41-BE6 Bells (electronic) Zone1 / D.I.P. 21 and 22
- FG4 Limit switch Zone1
- FC4FT Foot and palm switch Zone1 / D.I.P. 21 and 22
- FC4A-SS Sail switch Zone1
- FC4-T Thermostats Zone1 / D.I.P. 21 and 22
- F7PD Security camera Zone1
- FB2 Beacon - Incandescent, flashing and rotating Zone1 / D.I.P. 21 and 22
P99/3 GP75/3 GP65/3 GP64/3 Standard pressurised systems (Exp) Zone 1 and 2 Exp Custom built systems (Exp) Zone 1 and 2 FC15A2 F7A2 Meter enclosures with window Zone 1/D.I.P. Zone 21 & 22 F22-A2 Meter enclosure with window Zone 1 and 2 F150-A2 F150-A4 F150-A5 Enclosures with combination of windows Zone 1 and 2 F560-A2 F560-A4 Enclosures with combination of windows Zone 1 and 2 F42-A2 Enclosures with combination of windows Zone 1 and 2 F35-A2 Enclosures with combination of windows Zone 1 and 2 F24/2-A2 F24/2-A4 Meter enclosure with window Zone 1 and 2
Custom Built Switchboards And Control Stations
CAT. NO. Description Area Suitability
- F150DOL Direct online motor starters Zone 1 and 2
- F22RDOL Direct online reversing motor starters Zone 1 and 2
- FASD Auto star-delta motor starters Zone 1 and 2
- FCB Circuit breakers Zone 1 and 2
- Custom built switchboards and motor control centres Zone 1 and 2
- Custom built control panels Zone 1