Products We Offer
Supplier of machining centers like cpv- vertical machining center, pv series cvc double coloumn machining center, mori seiki horizontal machining center, hyundai kia turning center, mori seiki nl series turning center, hyundai kia horizontal machining center, fanuc robo drill vertical machining center.
Fanuc Robo Drill Vertical Machining Center
Available with us are Fanuc Robo Drill Small Vertical Machining Centers, which are manufactured in japan. These are designed keeping in mind compact size and low power consumption, compared to other machines. This machine is used for aluminum, cast iron an steel, and are used for bulk production because of properties like high feed capacity and acceleration. It is equipped with 31i controller and is available in options for high torque and high rpm (24,000 spindles). Other options for this machine are least non-cutting time and high speed CNC rotary table with a warranty of 2 years. This machining center is ideal for die mould industry.
Vertical Machining Center
Over the years, Campro has dedicated itself to provide Vertical Machining Centers
that fully meet customers' requirements for productivity and accuracy. The concept of Campro is to design and manufacture VMC that feature maximum stability and productivity. The CPV-550 / 750 / 900 / 1100 /1300 are designed and manufactured by utilizing advanced concepts.
- Innovative design concept
- CPV-550 / 750 are equipping with high precision and heavy loading series linear guide ways on 3 axes. Automatic lubrication system for all linear guide ways and ball screws.
- Constructed with high quality cast iron and heat treated to relieve stress thereby assuring maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- The base is reinforced by A type rib layout to upgrade absorption capability of vibration and is constructed of a box type structure for excellent rigidity. The machine structure is designed via Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and advanced 3D software.
- Box ways on Z-axis, X/Y axes are equipped with precision heavy loading linear guide ways, featuring high positioning accuracy.
- The counter-balance system is equipped with a guide rail for increasing stability, avoiding vibration during high feed rate or rapid traverse and ensuring machining accuracy.
- The longest distance between linear guides on Y-axis base
S=1,000 rpm/ min
S=109 rpm / min
F=1,500 mm / min
F=500 mm / min
F=95 mm / min
F=95 mm / min
Q=360 c.c / min
Q=125 c.c / min
Mori Seiki Horizontal Machining Center
Available with us are Horizontal Machining Centers that are procured from mori seiki, the market leader in NH series horizontal machining centre. This product uses driven at gravity center (DCG) technology, which increases its functionality and performance level. This technology provides excellent surface finish, accuracy and acceleration, due to which these machines are highly favored by all our clients.
Horizontal Machining Center
We offer Hyundai Kia Horizontal Machining Centers (kh series) that are equipped with a gearbox and are used for machining cast iron parts like engine blocks. These provide a cost effective solution to the cast iron and steel machining requirements of many industries, and considerably reduce the machining cost. These are sourced from the reputed Hyundai kia machines, which are known for the excellent quality of their products.
Double Column Machining Center
Item Code: PV-Series-CVC
We are engaged in offering a qualitative range of Campro PV Series CVC Double Coloumn Machining Center.
Automatic Tool Change Capacity
- 32-tool BT-50 chain type tooling system
- Maximum tool diameter 125 mm, tool length 300 mm and tool weight 15 kg
- Dual arm ATC system to ensure the no system with user-friendly design
Environmental Design Concept:
Japanese "SHOWA" automatic lubrication unit with intelligent pressure failure detection function provides reliable lubricator supply for cost saving. Big coolant tank with high pressure pump provide the most efficient coolant circulation. All axis lubrication oil is kept away from the coolant which can extending coolant oil life for environmental protection.
PV Series Main Characteristics:
- High Accuracy and High Rigidity
- 25 hp, 6,000 rpm Japanese made Gear-head Spindle
- 34 hp, 10,000 rpm Built-in Motor Spindle (Optional)
- Single unit (mono bloc) bridge
- Largest 32-tools ATC system as standard
- Dual built-in casting chip screw removal system with chip conveyor
- Roller type linear guide ways on X-axes and Y-axes
Extra heavy load recirculating roller linear guide way on X-axis and Y-axis Fast rapid feed rate on X-axis and Y-axis are 20 m/min, and Z-axis is 16 m/min Automatic lubrication to the sliding points Final laser inspection and ball bar testing ensure repeatability and positioning accuracy Linear scales for high precision feedback system (Optional)
2-stage variable gear-head spindle:
Power: 15/18.5 kW Torque : 521 Nm Speed : 50-6,000 rpm Spindle taper: 7/24 Taper No. 50 Tooling : BT
Built-in motor spindle
: Power: 22 / 25 kW Torque : 233 Nm Speed : 10,000 rpm Spindle taper: 7/24 Taper No. 50 Tooling : BT/HSK
High reliability and high power double column machine:
- BT-50 25 HP spindle motor 6,000 rpm Japanese made two steps variable gear-head for heavy cutting
- Output torque is 521 Nm, provide wide range of cutting capacity for heavy cutting at low speed and fine cutting at high speed
- BT-50 25 HP 10,000 rpm built-in motor spindle for robust performance and unsurpassed reliability (Optional)
- Hydraulic-clamped 90° ' Angular Milling Head with four positions at 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°.
- Manual • 2,000 rpm
- Automatic • 3,500 rpm
- 3,000 rpm manual Universal Milling Head
- 3,500 rpm, 300 mm lengthened Extended Head with tool clamp/unclasp
- B and C axes with manual 5° positioning
- 45° Angular Milling Head (30°, 72°, and 75° are also available)
- 4tn and 5,n axes with automatic 5° positioning