- Early cast removal
- To reduce muscle degeneration & osteoporosis by use of the joints.
- To support the limbs without immobilizing the joints
- As secondary treatment of long bone fractures
- Fracture stability is achieved by compression of soft tissue around fracture site
- To be used after callus formation is evident, acute pain and edema has subsided.
Pre-formed & malleable splints for perfect alignment and fitting. Product provides circumferential compression on the soft tissue and maintain the alignment of the fracture site. Velcro closures for faster product application. Available is different sizes.