Good Times Books Private LimitedView mapNew Delhi, Delhi(Verified Supplier)
- All Moms Work Books In Business & Management Book
- Executing Strateg Books In Business & Management Book
- Happiness Is A Choice Book
- You Dont Need An Mba To Make Millions Book
- The Power Of Positive Living Book
- Overcoming The Dark Side Of Leadership Book
- What Your Daughter Isnt Telling You Book
- Confident Parenting Book
- The Golden Rules Of Parenting Book
- Teaching Your Children Healthy Sexuality Book
The legacy of participating in the book industry was handed down by the Late Lala Khazan Chand Mittal from the pre-independence era to the present day. The year 1974 saw the founding ofConcept Publishing Company (P) Ltd. which emerged as trail blazers in academic publishing.
In March 2009, a new star appeared on the firmament of Indian publishing. Belonging to the fourth generation of the family of publishers, Devashish Mittal entered into the fray with a multifaceted programme of bringing out books on a variety of subjects. Good Times Books Pvt. Ltd. (G.T.B) was thus born to cater to a new generation of readers whose lifestyle demanded a greater awareness of the world around them.
Despite the electronic media and other attractions, books, in particular, non-academic and handy to read, have gained a readership among various age groups in society. GTB aims to fill these gaps and kindle interest in a number of hitherto unexplored areas in Indian publishing. Indigenous publishing in these new areas will offer a welcome chance to mirror Indian society today and help in promoting a better understanding among the youth in the process.
|Year of Establishment|
|Legal Status of Firm|
Private Limited Company
|Nature of Business|
|Number of Employees|
11 to 25 People
Rs. 2 - 5 Crore ( or US$ 400 K - 1 Mn Approx.)
New Delhi - 110015